Duo Fertility Monitor

Why does your signature say you are 10 dpo ? I guess you are no longer using it ?

Oh dear Kaye! Sorry to hear about AF :( At least you can see some normality in your temps!

I was going to upload my chart, but nothing exciting to see right now. Temps have stabilised in the last 5/6 days after AF and I'm now at my flat temp stage.

Just waiting for something to change now and still doing daily OPK's.

You did not get positive yet ? I thought you are around green days now.

Green days are 7th to 12th. Strongest around 8th to 11th, with the 11th being my predicted OV day on FF. Still on normal days at the moment :(

Why does your signature say you are 10 dpo ? I guess you are no longer using it ?

No, i havent updated it. i need to delete it actually.

here is my latest chart

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle2cd27.png

Sorry about AF . Your chart looked so promising before temps dropped. Let's hope for the next one. I'll be stalking you online as I won't be trying myself. I still have not told DF about my trip :dohh: and I am leaving next week. I'll send them an email from the airport :haha:

Sorry about AF . Your chart looked so promising before temps dropped. Let's hope for the next one. I'll be stalking you online as I won't be trying myself. I still have not told DF about my trip :dohh: and I am leaving next week. I'll send them an email from the airport :haha:

Ask them to suspend your year for the time you are away, but keep doing the temps to keep your records for when you return!! I read something somewhere about them allowing you to do this!

Thanks Pinki, I'll ask them. Would be great if they could suspend it.

Today is my boyfriends birthday. I though BFP would be the best gift and took a test. Guess what , the result is invalid !!! It's completely blank :(

Ah well, it's meant to be. Off to work now :)

Thanks Pinki, I'll ask them. Would be great if they could suspend it.

Today is my boyfriends birthday. I though BFP would be the best gift and took a test. Guess what , the result is invalid !!! It's completely blank :(

Ah well, it's meant to be. Off to work now :)

Oh bless you! Your time will come xxx

It does not mean its negative :) I still have hope. I was bursting in the morning and completely soaked the test :) I'd say this is the reason it was invalid. It is probably too early to test anyway but I could run to the shop during lunch and get another one. Can you test later on or does it have to be FMU ?

Oh I'm confusing you with one of the other girls who has AF! My bad.

I think you can do an early test! I'd say drink a big glass of water, then wait 4hrs (no going to toilet in between) then test. As on CB OPK's it says you need to go four hours without excessive water consumption in that time. Might work.

No, I am 12 DPO and my LP is 16 days. Last month it was 18 for some reasons. FF says I have 6 days left until testing.

Have to work now :)

:hugs: Sorry for the bad news Kaye - hugs to you xx

Kitsia fingers crossed for a nice belated birthday pressie for your boyfriend.

I misread your update "I still have not told DF about my trip and I am leaving next week." as you hadn't told your boyfriend!!! - was thinking that was not a good idea until I reread!

If you are going away with work, you should make them fly out your boyfriend every month for your green days!

Hey Peanut, I will be able to upload but my boyfriend will be here and I am there. I hope I'll manage to get him to visit me ar least on my green days :)

Pinki, I am still at work, mad busy today. I did not even take a lunch break. I'll test again in the morning. Tomorrow is my birthday , so it could be a nice pressie for me :)

:bfn: no birthday pressie for both of us. I gonna open a nice bottle of wine then :wine:

Hi Ladies, Can I join in. I purchased a DF mid Nov having been ttc for 3+ yrs. I am 37 & have a boy who will be 6 next month. I have had all the NHS tests you can think of and they can find nothing wrong, however my husbands sperm count it just below what is classed as 'normal'. As the NHS could do no more for us we were given the number of a fertility clinic which we decided was not for us. I then came across the DF and thought we would give it one last shot before calling it a day. I know it is only my second month of using it but they have already predicted my greens days for this month incorrectly. I am guessing this is because they are still getting used to my cycle. We were bedding all of last weekend as per monitor hwr today they have changed my green days to be the last 4 days. I did a LH test this eve and it is positive meaning I have missed out this month. My chart looks very very flat compared to all of yours which is worrying me a little. Sorry to rant on and on in my introduction but hope I can still be a part of your chat.

:yipee: more charts to look at!!!

Welcome and I wish you success with Duo Fertility in the nearest future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->