Duo Fertility Monitor

Greens are just showing now on mine, and I'm away on holiday that week, so perfect timing :) - we are going with a group of friends, so will have to think of excuses for nipping off early to bed!! :winkwink:

Did your greens show up Pinki?

thats nice, a week away and its fertile time! Even better. Have fun! Where you going anywhere nice?

Off to the French Alps skiing - not sure I'll have enough energy for baby making!! - looking forward to getting away though.

heres my latest chart ladies. It didnt look like this last month. Hope it means a stronger ovulation.

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle2cd23.png

Off to the French Alps skiing - not sure I'll have enough energy for baby making!! - looking forward to getting away though.

aw lovely, that sounds amazing. Enjoy. I have never been skiing, but i must admit them holidays do look good.

heres my latest chart ladies. It didnt look like this last month. Hope it means a stronger ovulation.

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle2cd23.png

It is rather different, maybe it means something else :)

Hello Ladies,

Hope you had a lovely night yesterday.

Still no confirmation of O day from DF however FF has moved my O day from the 25th to the 27th. It looks like I have managed to confuse both systems. FF says that my positive OPK's do not confirm temperature paterns :wacko:

Anyway, I will leave it to DF to figure it out as I am totally lost now.

Hi Everyone!

How is everyone?

Well im not great, this too much information, you might not want read.
Well anyway, i had a lump on the inside of my buttock close to my vagina opening. It got worse and worse so last night i went to a walk in centre (died of embarrassment as only male nurses on) and was advised its and abscess and i was running a slight fever.
So think my temps just been high because of that :-( very upset.

Anyway i also need to take antibiotics now and if that doesnt work a&e might have to cut it out :-( frightened.

so AF is going to show, but i could really do with her not as i am in serious pain and may have to be seen again.
My temp dropped aswell this morning, i wouldnt say under coverline but still a big drop.

so im out again another month. Cant believe into the 3rd new year of trying thinking this year will be mine and already out.

Add it to your notes hun, just put a brief description of whats happened and say you have been advised to stop DTD until healed.

The good news is that antibiotics work real quick and that no doubt you'll be alright by next months green days! Don't beat yourself up about it xxx

Yes, I think you should. Just to let them know as it affects your temps as well

Oh dear - sorry to hear that kaye - poor you. Antibiotics should clear it up though, then you'll be ready in time for your green days hopefully. xxx

Has anyone taken / worn their sensor through airport security? I'm wondering if it could cause any embarrassing hold ups?

I emailed DF and they said I could take the sensor on its own and just wear it for one week, then upload the data when I get back. They said it would be best to take it in hand luggage an the reader in my suitcase, which doesn't sound promising to me. Id rather just take the sensor and pop it in my purse with my coins.

Your thoughts would be really helpful :)

Ps this is my latest chart...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/0201.png

Has anyone taken / worn their sensor through airport security? I'm wondering if it could cause any embarrassing hold ups?

I emailed DF and they said I could take the sensor on its own and just wear it for one week, then upload the data when I get back. They said it would be best to take it in hand luggage an the reader in my suitcase, which doesn't sound promising to me. Id rather just take the sensor and pop it in my purse with my coins.

Your thoughts would be really helpful :)

It doesn't set off airport security alarm - been through loads of times wearing it. suppose it would only be embarassing if something else set it off and then they felt it while frisking you - might be difficult to explain what it was - maybe carry the leaflet in your hand luggage or something? Are you off on holiday soon too? They have told me that I am OK to go a week without downloading, and have said that this wouldn't affect the money back guarentee.

Going to New York in Feb. I'll probably wear uggs, leggings and a cardi. I know all of those things are metal free.

Still not sure if I will wear it yet, I just have a vision of it appearing on the body x ray thingy lol. Perhaps in my purse would be more sensible and I'll just carry the booklet like you said.

New York! WOW. that will be amazing too. Never been, but would love to at xmas time. Something nice to look forward too.

New York! WOW. that will be amazing too. Never been, but would love to at xmas time. Something nice to look forward too.

I've never been too, really looking forward to getting away from work :)

well hope this trip includes lots of shopping! Loads of great stuff in america. We went Florida to get married 2009. Got some real bargains.

Loads of sightseeing too. It will be amazing. Your green days fall when your away too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->