Duo Fertility Monitor

P.S. if you look at DF booklet their chart has flat temperatures too :)

I agree with Kitsia... It doesn't look like OV has happened and no doubt DF will move Your green days when they get a look at your chart on Monday! Just keep
DTD :)

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well? Any good news or anything happening?

Well im on a bit of a downer today, and feel like i need a good cry and rant. My abscess is still not gone and leaking (tmi i know) and think i need to go back to the doctors again tomorrow with it. AF has gone (good but only short this month). I just feel so down, i feel overwelmed with the weight i need to lose, and i know it will be worth it in the end, but feels such a long time away.
Im sick of going to fb and everyone else is pregnant and i am still sat here trying 2 years 4 months later no closer to it then i was when we started. Im sick of being told calm down it will happen by my hubby.

Sorry about the nagative post just needed a little rant. Just hope this monitor has some success soon

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well? Any good news or anything happening?

Well im on a bit of a downer today, and feel like i need a good cry and rant. My abscess is still not gone and leaking (tmi i know) and think i need to go back to the doctors again tomorrow with it. AF has gone (good but only short this month). I just feel so down, i feel overwelmed with the weight i need to lose, and i know it will be worth it in the end, but feels such a long time away.
Im sick of going to fb and everyone else is pregnant and i am still sat here trying 2 years 4 months later no closer to it then i was when we started. Im sick of being told calm down it will happen by my hubby.

Sorry about the nagative post just needed a little rant. Just hope this monitor has some success soon

Cheer up babe! Your chance will come!

It does feel like everyone on Facebook is pregnant, I'll give you that! But I can pick other faults with their lives that I wouldn't want with mine! One has had a baby that look like its a different race to her partner, only a matter of time before he asks questions. One has a dead beat boyfriend who never works and they live in a scummy area and have millions of kids while claiming benefits! And another has the kids but a partner that no one has ever seen or met.... The grass is always greener! You want your baby in your perfect world, you wouldn't trade it for their life!

Also once you start a weight loss plan, you'll instantly feel better about yourself as things are going in the right direction! That's step no 1! The good feeling will follow!!

And an abscess is not that bad!! Once treated it will go down and it doesn't effect your ability to conceive! I had a cyst removed by doctor on October, the worst bit was having to sit in a hospital bed all day waiting. The op was minor and over in 15 minutes!

Now put a smile on your face, get some pomegranate juice to perk you up and go for a little exercise or a swim to get those happy hormones moving!

Alternatively get your hubby to take you for a pub lunch! With desert ♥

xxx

Thanks Pinkisexi

I am actually going to Zumba at 11.15am :) they are doing free sessions today :)

xxx

Well done Kaye!! Keep going !!! Don't compare yourself to other people. I know it's hard to do it but as Pinki said you would not want their life anyway.

Enjoy Zumba and let us know how you are doing :)

PS I can feel AF coming. Got sore boobs and cramps in my tummy :(

Well done Kaye!! Keep going !!! Don't compare yourself to other people. I know it's hard to do it but as Pinki said you would not want their life anyway.

Enjoy Zumba and let us know how you are doing :)

PS I can feel AF coming. Got sore boobs and cramps in my tummy :(

Sorry to hear that Kitsia xxx

I hope everyone has had a good weekend!

Oh no, hope she stays away Kitsia!

I really enjoyed Zumba and it made me feel loads better.

xxx

My temps did a big drop last night from 35.25 - 34.87.

OV is due around 11th, so all the signs are heading in the right direction!

Only down side is that hubby is away tomorrow night and back Wed evening. So DTD on Tuesday is out of the question! We will be able to do today and Wednesday eve. Do you think that will be ok? Wed is 11th.

xx

My temps did a big drop last night from 35.25 - 34.87.

OV is due around 11th, so all the signs are heading in the right direction!

Only down side is that hubby is away tomorrow night and back Wed evening. So DTD on Tuesday is out of the question! We will be able to do today and Wednesday eve. Do you think that will be ok? Wed is 11th.

xx

two times on your green days should be OK. That's what DF told me

I have a feeling that OV will be charted as tomorrow, as the temp drop I've had today is identical to the one I had last month the day before OV and almost the exact temps. I could be wrong. But if OV happens tomorrow then we won't get to
DTD :(

Don't panic pinki. Sperm can live upto 5 days so if you have done it last few days and maybe tonight there is still a chance and depending on what time ovulation happens you might get a chance weds night so i would still dtd then aswell.
Good luck! xxx

Temp went up today from 34.97 - 35.08. Looks like DF have narrowed down my green days too!

I forgot to tell you that my positive LH test was a false negative, when I took the test out of the holder the results bar was smeared with blue. I re tested with another test (different pack) and got a negative. I also used a cheap LH test I had and that also came back negative. So I haven't yet detected my LH surge, although I usually test around 6am and wondered if this is the problem, as I've read that LH surges in the afternoon and that it's possible to miss it? Any thoughts on this girls?

Hope all are well?

I always test around 7am. You will pick it up next morning even if it starts surging in the afternoon

I emailed DF yesterday and they said this:

As you have fairly long cycles, it is unlikely that you would have seen the LH surge quite as yet. I suspect you will see it soon and recommend that you continue testing. In future cycles, maybe you could start testing on day 12/13 of your cycle. As you are likely to be fertile soon I also recommend that you continue with regular intercourse.

Current chart...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/10012012.png

Thoughts please :)

I don't think you have ovulated yet. See how it goes tomorrow. If it goes up it could be today but you don't have positive OPK yet so could be later.

Still no LH surge! FF says this...

Follow the manufacturer's instructions about the time to take your OPK. First morning urine is usually not the best for OPKs since your LH surge usually begins in early morning when you are still sleeping and may not be apparent in your first morning urine. If you test in the early morning, you may miss your surge entirely since LH levels may already be reduced by the next morning. Late morning or early afternoon is usually best unless the instructions suggest otherwise.

I really wonder if I have missed it? 6am is quite early to test!

Temps up again today back to what's normal for me, so second up since the dip! Will post chart later...

Adding my chart:

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/11012012.png​

I don't think you have OV yet as your LH is neg still. I had a similar thing this month with mine and DF said OV has probably been delayed or I was having an anovulation cycle where I wasn't going to OV.
I found out today that I did OV and it was when I wasn't DTD having done the business when they originally predicted it over Xmas & New Year. We gave it a break for a few days as my monitor wasn't green I then OVd a week later and completely missed it. Hence I am more than a little peed off knowing that things are not likely to happen this month.

Heres my chart anyway. My LH test was positive the day after they predicted my ovulation. Is this right?? I am hoping that I OVd a little later when we had started dtd again.

https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/suffolkgirl1/11Jan12.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->