Duo Fertility Monitor

Hi Ladies

Hope that you are all well. I am a little confused. Just downloaded after my weeks holiday and to me, it looks like I may have OV on day 11 (Jan 7th), which is a whole week earlier than normal for me. Anyone else had their time to OV vary?? mine has pretty consistently been 17-18 days since I started using DF. Chart hopefully uploaded here - still not sure on the best way to do this. Let me know your thoughts......

A x

Attachments

• Chart 15-01-12.jpg
    Chart 15-01-12.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
Hi Ladies

Hope that you are all well. I am a little confused. Just downloaded after my weeks holiday and to me, it looks like I may have OV on day 11 (Jan 7th), which is a whole week earlier than normal for me. Anyone else had their time to OV vary?? mine has pretty consistently been 17-18 days since I started using DF. Chart hopefully uploaded here - still not sure on the best way to do this. Let me know your thoughts......

A x

Where did you travel to? Could be that the travelling and change in climate caused temp changes? Unless you were in England of course. Travelling can change your body slightly. I take it you don't use OPK's to detect your LH surge?

This is today's chart.... My green days have been moved and last night I had a temp jump up from 35.28 - 35.55. I also noticed that I was experiencing the same light menstral cramps that I wrote about on here last month and coincidentally they were at the same time as I think I should have been marked as ovulating!

Also rather spookily, last week a psychic told my hubby's sis and mum that we'd have a baby this year! No one knows we have started trying, how strange...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/15012012.png

We were in the french alps, so thinking that maybe the altitude would have an effect - my temps are really high though - higher than ever before - weird! Because I've been away, I have only just linked up today, so maybe I'll get some news from DF tomorrow??

I dont use OPK's = getting DF was to make me try and relax, so I'm happy to stick with that, to try and not let this quest for a baby to take over my life.

Looks like you OV'd yesterday?? - and lots of DTD just before, so fingers crossed for you xx

I went to a psychic last year, who straight away picked up that I was trying for a baby - it was really weird, there is no way she could have known! - anyhow, her prediction that I would be pregnant within 3 months didnt happen, but a freind of mine who is always told by psychics that she has "the gift" told me she thinks I'll get pregnant in April.......although I think that she is just worried that I wont be able to fit into my bridesmaid dress for her wedding in July lol!

Right - lots of unpacking to do - better step away from the computer and get organised!!

xx

I would put it in your notes about being at high altitude.

The only reason I ask about the OPK's is because last month I think my OV date was wrong, I had only just started using DF and missed out some CM records. FF thought I ovulated 11th and DF thought 8th because the CM I recorded indicated that day.

Looking at my chart this month I've got exactly the same temp pattern as last month, but with the OPk's it's confirmed where I went wrong last month. Without the negative OPK'd when I thought I was ovulating, I'd have probably given up and ignored the last few days thinking I had missed it. DF only just moved my green days today to match with the OPK result.

It's actually not that much hassle using an OPK. I put one on to toilet seat before bed so I don't forget in the am and I do my FMU in a cup. If I'm too tired then I leave it and go back to bed, that way in not loosing sleep over it or stressing about remembering.

So I woke up this morning to find that DF have already put on my OV date 2 days after it happened! Really impressed with how quick it was recognised, as I expected FF to get it first! I suppose it shows that DF can get it immediately if the temps are clean cut! Here is my chart... I hope you all have your fingers crossed for me this month

:dust:

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/160112.png

What a perfect timing Pinki !!! I have everything crossed for you :)

Thanks Kitsia :)

I did a little look back at my p tracker last night to see how often our normal DTD hit my predicted OV date (having adjusted it to the times DF thinks I OV) and we hit the correct date 3 out of 19 months! It just shows how just letting it happen can mean you get it so very wrong! So if we had started TTC that way then we'd have got no where....

P.s. this is my FF calendar, they haven't recognised my OV date yet!

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/Snapbucket/EEDCF1F3.jpg

Wow pinki 3 out of 19??? Just goes to show doesn't it? Good luck I have my fingers crossed for you xx

Good Luck Pinkisexi x

I had a big temperature dip this morning on cd11, so i am guessing ovulation will happen in next couple of days, we shall see.

Hows everyone else doing?

Can anyone recommend some good OPK's to use for next cycle? (hoping I don't need them)

I've been using CB digital, but I know DF don't recommend them.

Kaye make sure you get in lots of DTD today then ;)

Hello all,
Here is my current chart af is due I am guessing on Thurs. My temp is still heading in the right direction so I have everything crossed. I had a few days last week were I felt like my af was going to arrive and then nothing. I don't have much hope this month as my green days moved to days I wasn't DTD, however its better to keep thinking positively as anything can happen.

IMG]https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums

Hi, Sorry heres my chart:

https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/suffolkgirl1/16Jan12.png

Hello all,
Here is my current chart af is due I am guessing on Thurs. My temp is still heading in the right direction so I have everything crossed. I had a few days last week were I felt like my af was going to arrive and then nothing. I don't have much hope this month as my green days moved to days I wasn't DTD, however its better to keep thinking positively as anything can happen.

IMG]https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums

We can't view your chart?

I found a really good calculator that works out your expected symptoms and when. You put in your last AF date and cycle length (adjust it until your OV falls on the correct date). It tells you when you can test and when you should experience symptoms! It's very detailed!

https://www.babymed.com/fertility-ovulation-calendar-calculator

Hi you should be able to see my chart now. I only cut and paste half of the link sorry, its been a long hard day. lol..

Thanks PinkiSexi I'll have a look the link you suggested.

Dont know what's going on this month, but my chart is looking really weird. Think the altitude/holiday must have really affected it - big rise, followed by big dip - now not sure if I have even ovulated yet. Was looking back, and there is one month where I OV on day 23. What does everyone think about it?

Attachments

• Chart 17-01-12.jpg
    Chart 17-01-12.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 7
Dont know what's going on this month, but my chart is looking really weird. Think the altitude/holiday must have really affected it - big rise, followed by big dip - now not sure if I have even ovulated yet. Was looking back, and there is one month where I OV on day 23. What does everyone think about it?

I think it either happened 6th or 16th! I don't want to sound like a broken record (sorry) but maybe grab a pack of OPK's today and see if it's a positive! You can do OPK's early afternoon. I strongly believe that's why DF confirmed my OV within 2 days xx

P.s. it looks like you possibly covered both days, so whenever it was there would have been some DTD at the right time :)

I recorded my highest temp ever last night! Almost 0.50 above last months temps!

Now it's the 2 week wait... Oh and FF confirmed OV today as the same day DF did. My FF link is on my signature!

Today's chart....
https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/17012012.png

I think it either happened 6th or 16th! I don't want to sound like a broken record (sorry) but maybe grab a pack of OPK's today and see if it's a positive! You can do OPK's early afternoon. I strongly believe that's why DF confirmed my OV within 2 days xx

P.s. it looks like you possibly covered both days, so whenever it was there would have been some DTD at the right time :)

OK, I might go an buy a pack from boots at lunchtime! - sure I also have a box somewhere at home from last year - I suppose that it would be an extra checker for me. xx

I recorded my highest temp ever last night! Almost 0.50 above last months temps!

Now it's the 2 week wait... Oh and FF confirmed OV today as the same day DF did. My FF link is on my signature!

Today's chart....
https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/17012012.png

Looking good Pinki - lets hope those temperatures keep rising for you!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->