Duo Fertility Monitor

I'd say that your OV prediction looks correct.

DF said that they didn't think I had OV'd yet, but it's a little early for me to tell as my temps haven't raised enough. They need to go higher than all the other temps on the first part of my chart. The next few days will show what's going on for me.

I think it should be the 7 th. But they probably know better. Dud you ask DF about it ? I had my ovulation marked incorrectly a couple of times. They have adjusted it after I sent an email about it. If it is right they could explain why you have positive OPK after OV.

Could it be the 10th ? It's hard to say, you need few more days to confirm that. One cycle I did not get positive OPK and ovulated. I was testing later than normal. I think my urine was too diluted.

Could it be the 10th ? It's hard to say, you need few more days to confirm that. One cycle I did not get positive OPK and ovulated. I was testing later than normal. I think my urine was too diluted.

Did DF confirm it without the positive OPK? I thought 10th too.

Yes they did. They have also agreed that my urine was probably too diluted. It also could be that I just missed it.

Here is my chart. AF is due to arrive today and I am travelling early in the morning.

I have emailed DF support about my trip. They say that I have to connect once every 7 days but they prefer every two or three days. They also say that I can install it on my work computer and upload all the data this way. My work place is very strickt, we cannot install anything and it usually requires administrators pasword. However I installed DF on my work laptop and it worked !!! So I will at least be able to monitor my temps while I am away.

They also said that my trip will count as one occasion where I was not complying with the money back guarantee rules. I take I will not loose it then. I think you are allowed two occasions in total.

https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m542/VAIDOTE/DF11012012.png

That's good news, hopefully your OH can visit you around your green days, after all it only takes one occasion.

Are you sad about leaving? I hope you have a safe journey xxx

No, I am not sad at all. I am working on a very interesting project. It helps to clear my head from all fertility stuff and focus on other things that are also very important in my life. Besides a little break might even help :)

I have already asked if OH can visit me during work trip and they don't mind as long as there is no extra cost for the company. I hope he will manage to get away from his business.

Ahh as long as its interesting and you are happy! And yes a break might be cleansing for you mind, plus you'll probably feel more relaxed and less obsessive about your temps.

Make sure you keep in touch, as your input is definitely valuable to me :)

I will :) I will still be doing uploads for DF so I log in too see how everybody is :) Best of luck!!! I need to pack now .

Today's chart... Temps up for the 3rd day!

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/120112.png

oh so possibly ovulated then the 9th? what you thinking?

Well ladies, i am tonight hopefully doing to dtd (tmi i know) but i am really worried for some strange reason, think its becuase of the abscess we havent be able to dtd at all and its slightly scaring me.
I have to though, my green days are coming up so need to shift the back log of spermies lol

I hope OV was on the 9th! As its at the end of lots of hearts :)

You'll be fine Kaye! Just have fun ;) When do your green days start?

Ffs so fed up I have missed wearing my monitor some days and didn't realise that apparently makes my guarantee void. Yes it's in the terms and conditions but I didn't realise? Too busy just reading the instructions. Sigh. Hopefully I won't need the guarantee anyway. I just have to persuade my husband the same after nagging to buy the monitor.
Really fed up.
Had to rant sorry

Have DF said that too you. As you have only just got it, maybe if you explain it to them they might just say moving forward wear it every day.

Just to throw a spanner in the works; today I got my positive LH surge! It was 100% positive, as I did a second Clearblue (non digital) OPK and it was also a clear positive.

I'm going to upload the current chart and then my chart showing last months temps at the same time, they are exactly the same as this months pattern.

Last month FF confirmed OV as 11th and DF said 8th (due to the CM I recorded for that day). I'm wondering if DF wanted to say 11th Dec last month, but couldn't due to lack of info I provided. This cycle I have done CM and OPK's. If we are looking at OV being same day as last month, then in theory it's today or tomorrow. My pattern of temps are identical to last cycle! That shows its consistent, if nothing else lol.

Take a look and let me know what you think....

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/130112.png

And for comparison, I've scrolled back to show both last months and this months green days...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/Flashback.png

Hello ladies,
Newbie to B and B here. I hope you don't mind me joining in. I have been using DF since end of Sept 2011. Short ttc history is miscarriage at 9 weeks 2002 (conceived whilst on the pill), not been using any precautions since then. Really been trying hard to ttc last 5 years. Failed IVF in June this year and only problems we have is borderline polycystic ovaries for me and slightly reduced motility sperm for my gorgeous man.
I feel totally relaxed since starting to use dupfertility. I have always honestly thought (and hoped) that the only reason we haven't had a BFP since 2002 is because our timings were all mixed up.
I think i should get my 4 month fertility review this month and i was wondering if any of you could tell me how helpful your review has been?
I was always getting lots of emails from DF sept,oct,nov and dec but this this month i haven't received anything and my paranoia is setting in :o)
Sorry for the verrrrrrrry long intro.:flower:
Mucky xxx

Hello Mucky,

Welcome to DF club :) I have also started using DF at the end of september and expect 4 month report soon. Can't wait to see what they say. To be honest I do not expect much. They will probably give a general report about your average cycle, OV and LP.

Pnki,

I am glad you are using OPK's. It helps you so much. My chart is so rocky that in no circumstances I would be able to see my OV without positive OPK :) I hope based on your temperatures and LH sure you will be able to dtermine your fertile window correctly.

All the best !!!

Hello & Welcome Mucky

So sorry for your loss.
5 years is such a long time, im pulling my hair out after over 2 years.
Wishing you lots of luck and hope soon one of us actually all of us will be positng some good news soon as our monitors are going to get the timing right.

Hope you & Kitsia share your report with us. Im just starting month 3 so got to wait a bit.

Also ladies, i have stopped taking agnus castus at end of last cycle, i want to see how my cycle looks without taking anything at all. I have also had to change which side my sensor is on as i am really sore from it on the other side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->