Duo Fertility Monitor

Dont know what's going on this month, but my chart is looking really weird. Think the altitude/holiday must have really affected it - big rise, followed by big dip - now not sure if I have even ovulated yet. Was looking back, and there is one month where I OV on day 23. What does everyone think about it?

I think it either happened 6th or 16th! I don't want to sound like a broken record (sorry) but maybe grab a pack of OPK's today and see if it's a positive! You can do OPK's early afternoon. I strongly believe that's why DF confirmed my OV within 2 days xx

P.s. it looks like you possibly covered both days, so whenever it was there would have been some DTD at the right time :)

OK, I might go an buy a pack from boots at lunchtime! - sure I also have a box somewhere at home from last year - I suppose that it would be an extra checker for me. xx

Let us know how you get on! Last cycle I ovulated on the 8th and it wasn't confirmed until 24th (i didnt record any other observations). This cycle with the tests it took 2 days. If you look at my chart, I thought this cycle I had OV'd on the 9th, so was going to give up DTD. It's only because I was getting negative OPK's that I knew it wasn't OV. I'm pleased this cycle that it worked out well.

Hi, Well looks like I'm out this month as my temperature has decided to take a nose dive. It was looking so well when I posted my chart yesterday and now the temps on
15th & 16th which were above the 14th yesterday have now dropped in temp. Does anyone know why this happens. I may email DF.

I have been getting so many mixed messages from DF I am struggling to believe that it is actually going to help me conceive. I think when you have been trying for more than 3 years its hard to believe that a monitor is going to help somehow specially when you have tried every other method going apart from IVF.

Heres the chart today:

https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/suffolkgirl1/17Jan12.png

Sorry I was feeling so positive this time yesterday and then it all went down hill. The joys of ttc.

Hi, Well looks like I'm out this month as my temperature has decided to take a nose dive. It was looking so well when I posted my chart yesterday and now the temps on
15th & 16th which were above the 14th yesterday have now dropped in temp. Does anyone know why this happens. I may email DF.

I have been getting so many mixed messages from DF I am struggling to believe that it is actually going to help me conceive. I think when you have been trying for more than 3 years its hard to believe that a monitor is going to help somehow specially when you have tried every other method going apart from IVF.

Heres the chart today:

https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/suffolkgirl1/17Jan12.png

Sorry I was feeling so positive this time yesterday and then it all went down hill. The joys of ttc.

Hi Suffolk Girl

I'd say your chart still looks ok - the temp drop is only slight - keep thinking positive.

Are you an a NHS waiting list for IVF? If so, then at least this will pass the time. I'm coming up for 3 years trying in April, and THEN I'll finally be able to get added to the NHS waiting list, so I'm seeing this DF as a good way to try and fill in the time.....

....it's the most difficult thing ever though - emotional rollercoaster doesn't even come close!!

:Hugs: to you xxx

Oh yeah, and the temps changing thing - I noticed that too, and emailed them. Apparently this is normal - still not sure why though!

Hi angiedev,
Thanks for your encouragement I totally agree with you about the emotional rollercoaster and it definitely doesnt get any easier with time.

Unfortunately the NHS can't do anything for us as we already have a 6 year old (surprising conceived after trying for only 3 mnths) so this is our very last hope before calling it a day.

My fingers & toes are crossed that DF works for you and you wont need to go down the IVF route.

Come on girls! Stay positive!

Suffolkgirl - I'd say that your temp hasn't nose dived, it's just dropped a little! I certinately wouldn't be writing myself off just yet!

I've been having funny twinges in my lower tummy today - I'm 3 DPO. It's probably my imagination, but it's there none the less!

Kaye how are you doing?

Also girls my temps get adjusted too. Your temp measurements run from 6pm - 6pm, so your temps can be adjusted after this time. It's in the manual. I guess that can be the only logical explanation.

Hi Everyone

Still got my fingers crossed for you Pinki & Suffolkgirl. hows the charts looking today??

Well im totally confused. I stopped taking my agnus castus this month. I have started doing opks, which i think today is positivie (practically the same colour as control line)
However look at my chart my temps dropped 3 days ago and stayed low. Confused.

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle3cd13.png

Hi Everyone

Still got my fingers crossed for you Pinki & Suffolkgirl. hows the charts looking today??

Well im totally confused. I stopped taking my agnus castus this month. I have started doing opks, which i think today is positivie (practically the same colour as control line)
However look at my chart my temps dropped 3 days ago and stayed low. Confused.

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle3cd13.png

Looks ok to me Kaye, I expect you'll get a rise soon so keep DTD! Perhaps OV will be today :)

If you look at my chart, I had a down few days before my up!

My temps are up even higher again today, much higher than I've ever charted before! My temps have never been above 36, but so far I've had 2 above!

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/1801.png

Interesting facts about pineapple! I've began eating it since yesterday :)

And do you know about the value of eating pineapple? It can help your embryo implant in your uterus.

That’s because pineapple has a high bromelain content – a proteolytic enzyme which can reduce inflammation and break up certain proteins that can negatively impact implantation of your embryo.

Interestingly, the flesh of the pineapple rather than the core is the best part to eat in terms of the concentration of bromelain most conducive to pregnancy.

So try to include pineapple in your diet starting on the day of ovulation onwards.

However, do NOT eat too much pineapple at the beginning of your cycle before you ovulate. This can cause your cervical mucus to become too acidic which isn’t the best environment in which to receive your partner’s sperm.

Your chart it looking great Pinkisexi. Whoop getting excited for you, hope this is the early signs of that BFP. fingers crossed.

What is the normal length of your cycles?

I hope it is today that i ovulate.

I got blood test card off my doctors, so dont know wether after DF have confirmed ovulation, i should go this month for my progesterone to be check at 7dpo. What do you think?

Your chart it looking great Pinkisexi. Whoop getting excited for you, hope this is the early signs of that BFP. fingers crossed.

I got blood test card off my doctors, so dont know wether after DF have confirmed ovulation, i should go this month for my progesterone to be check at 7dpo. What do you think?

I'm usually around 33/34 days. This month I think it's 33 somehow.

Just think that OV has to happen at some point during theses low temps, so just DTD and then I bet you'll get the rise in temp tomorrow.

DF hopefully will confirm OV quickly for you as you have a positive OPK. I definitely see the doctor for a test, as it can only reassure you more.

I'm currently drinking alot of pineapple juice, I had pineapple for breakfast and wanted more, but the tesco here in London didn't have any :( so juice it is :)

I'm usually around 33/34 days. This month I think it's 33 somehow.

Just think that OV has to happen at some point during theses low temps, so just DTD and then I bet you'll get the rise in temp tomorrow.

DF hopefully will confirm OV quickly for you as you have a positive OPK. I definitely see the doctor for a test, as it can only reassure you more.

I'm currently drinking alot of pineapple juice, I had pineapple for breakfast and wanted more, but the tesco here in London didn't have any :( so juice it is :)

Well your chart is looking fab and the pineapple juice may help so keep drinking. Can't wait to see your chart in a few days

I bought a fresh pineapple in asda at the weekend and its on at £1 :)

fingers crossed then i get a rise tomorrow .

I've read loads of stories about people getting pregnant on the month they start having pineapple! Apparently you should stop as soon as you get a BFP though xx

Ps Kaye I got the same pineapple from Asda yesterday :)

Hi All,

Apologises for my negativity yesterday you are right PinkiSexi we must all think positively.

Well my temp today has also shot up again to the highest temp recorded. If I ov'd on
5th Jan as DF shows then my af is due tomorrow but as of yet I have not had any signs of it showing. I normally start spotting 1 or 2 days b4. The only thing that I do have is a stinking headache and I also feel very hot whereas yesterday I was freezing. I went to Morrisons this afternoon and I was stripping off in the shop.

Interested I only just read the post about pineapple otherwise I would have bought some earlier. Its funny when I was pregnant with my son the one food I craved was pineapple.

Here is my chart:

https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/suffolkgirl1/18Jan12.png

Fingers crossed to you all ladies :)

Hi All,

Apologises for my negativity yesterday you are right PinkiSexi we must all think positively.

Well my temp today has also shot up again to the highest temp recorded. If I ov'd on
5th Jan as DF shows then my af is due tomorrow but as of yet I have not had any signs of it showing. I normally start spotting 1 or 2 days b4. The only thing that I do have is a stinking headache and I also feel very hot whereas yesterday I was freezing. I went to Morrisons this afternoon and I was stripping off in the shop.

Interested I only just read the post about pineapple otherwise I would have bought some earlier. Its funny when I was pregnant with my son the one food I craved was pineapple.

Here is my chart:

Your positive thoughts have paid off! - big rise in temp. Fingers crossed that it keeps climbing xx

Think that there is going to be a shortage of pineapple this week in the UK!

Hi All,

Here is my chart:

Looks good :) Like you say there are some odd things going on with you, so perhaps something is happening in there ;)

Fingers crossed for you! You really deserve a BFP soon, it's has to be your turn at some point :)

:dust:

Well, OV confirmed by DF, but it all looks a bit strange to me. My temps go down after OV!! - Have they just guessed that it is that date because that is when it normally is?? Can the date of ovulation change by a week back?? - there is such a big spike in temperature at day 11. Have emailed them for answers!!

Here is my chart....

Attachments

• Chart 19-01-12.jpg
    Chart 19-01-12.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6
Well, OV confirmed by DF, but it all looks a bit strange to me. My temps go down after OV!! - Have they just guessed that it is that date because that is when it normally is?? Can the date of ovulation change by a week back?? - there is such a big spike in temperature at day 11. Have emailed them for answers!!

Here is my chart....

I'd say that DF have probably put your OV there as its the average, there seems to be no other logical explanation. They must know something about how climate effect temps, which I suspect they will share with you when they reply to your email. It's unlikely that OV changed to earlier, because that's much much earlier on your chart! I think it's more likely DF have had no choice but to guess! At least you've DTD alot around your predicted fertile time, there's no reason why those dates should vary too much with the amount of time you've been using DF. I hope you get the answers you want :)

My temps did a drop last night by 0.22. Im 5 DPO and 9 days from AF. Last night I had a definite pain in my lower left abdomen, like a shooting pain, but not unbearable. I've also been having some strange dreams, more strange than usual! My temp could either drop more tonight, which could lead me to consider if it's an inplantation dip, or it could go up and regulate its self. Here is my chart....

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/1901.png

Thanks Pinki - will let you know what they say! - maybe they do have a logical answer! As you say DTD fairly frequently, so hopefully there is still a chance of positive news.

Yours is looking good - your temps are nice and steady pre OV, and then a nice steady rise after. DTD at the right time too, so fingers crossed for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->