Duo Fertility Monitor

Hi Girls, I've been reading the posts and catching up.

Angiedev - Have you been using OPK's this cycle? Sorry to hear that your green days have moved again, it's strange how this has happened to you so often! Do you ovulate at different days each cycle?

Kaye have your temps started to make sense yet?

My temps haven't yet indicated that OV has happened, I haven't felt my usual OV pains that I get, so I knew it hadn't happened. I'm not too worried, as we have been DTD constantly!

Here is my chart...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/17022012.png​

Hi Kaye

A girl at work just shared this with me - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2102376/Baby-envy-The-new-social-divide.html

Interesting read - some things ring true, others not so much.

that brought tears to my eyes. I have some of them feelings, its nice to know that alot of women have the same feelings. I wish we didnt have to deal with this!

Thanks for sharing x

Hi Girls, I've been reading the posts and catching up.

Angiedev - Have you been using OPK's this cycle? Sorry to hear that your green days have moved again, it's strange how this has happened to you so often! Do you ovulate at different days each cycle?

Kaye have your temps started to make sense yet?

My temps haven't yet indicated that OV has happened, I haven't felt my usual OV pains that I get, so I knew it hadn't happened. I'm not too worried, as we have been DTD constantly!

Here is my chart...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/17022012.png​

Maybe see what happens next few days, maybe just late ovulation this month. Wow you have been DTD alot, bet your knackered! lol

My temps went up this morning and the drop yesterday has been amended so it doesnt look as harsh. I will upload later.

Hi Ladies, Hope you are all well.

Angiedev I feel for you it is very frustrating as DF claim they can predict your most fertile days up to a week in advance so you can plan a romantic wkend/evening out. So you do this then the green days move and you end up missing out. Like Kaye mentioned an email from DF just explaining why would be nice.

Pinki - Gosh you have been busy.

I've not had a chance to read the attached articles yet but will do later when I have a bit more time. Its my sons 6th birthday today and it's bringing lots of memories back of when I was preg but also makes me feel sad that I've not been able to give him a bro or sis. He asks me all the time why everyone in his class has a brother & sister and he doesnt. That hurts me more than anything but hopefully by the end of this year he will have one.

My chart this cycle is looking good compared to last. I'm 8dpo my temps are the highest they have been and still on the up so trying to keep positive and relaxed.

Have a fantastic weekend ladies and hope to see lots of red hearts on your charts next week. xx

https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/suffolkgirl1/17Feb12.png

Looking good SuffolkGirl and happy birthday to your little one

Girls reading the article posted earlier from Daily Mail made me think. I've really never felt that way, although I've only been TTC a short while.

Just before me and my partner started trying my sister was in hospital after falling of her horse when the nurse noticed something a miss and sent her for a scan. She was found to be just over 6 months pregnant, with no maternal instinct and never having wanted children. I remember her calling me and telling me she had no choice but to 'have' this baby and me feeling at that time 'why didn't it happen to me'. But my feelings were only because i'm in a secure positon to have a child and it wouldnt cause us any problems and also I wanted to take away the distress and pain she was feeling - I know it's difficult to understand how someone can feel sad about being pregnant, but this was at the time an unwanted child for both her and her partner who is much older than her. Baby was born mid December and I remember holding her at Christmas, not knowing if I was pregnant or not, but knowing that if my little sister can do it, then so can I! And holding that little girl in my arms made me so happy, and so what she's not my baby, but it's a proven fact that the feelings associated with holding a baby and known to make you feel happy!! To me cuddling that little girl brings great happiness and I could never hold any grudges or have jealousy about my sis having her little girl!

I say that we should embrace new babies, and give them cuddles! Because we could all do with a feel good boost at some point and nothing does it like cuddles with a new born xxx

Hi Kaye

A girl at work just shared this with me - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2102376/Baby-envy-The-new-social-divide.html

Interesting read - some things ring true, others not so much.

Angiedev - Yes I agree and this comes from someone with a child. I deal with the school playground every day, there is always someone expecting. I always get asked when am I having more. Don't get me wrong I've had the opportunity (my little miracle). It is the most wonderful thing in the world and I hope and pray that you ladies will have the same opportunity very very soon as every women deserves it and no one more than you ladies. xx

Hi Girls

The article was interesting, and I have to say I definately have some of those feelings, but not all. My 2 neices are the most precious things to me ever, and I cant ever imagine not wanting to see them/spend time with them.

Similarly with friends - I may feel a bit sad (and yes, probably jealous) when I hear the news, but I'm always first around there with cute gifts and can't wait for my turn as the baby is passed around us all for cuddles!! - Pinki, you're right - you can't beat a little baby cuddle!! Sure, I'll probably have a good cry when I get home - but that's just sadness for myself - not aimed at my friends.

I guess what the article shows is that we are not all loopy! - the feelings that we have, although not always rational, are what others in our situation feel too.

Suffolkgirl - I hope that your wee boy gets a big brother or sister soon xx

Pinki - being an auntie is definately the next best thing to being a mum!!! - I LOVE my neices!! - and the good thing about being an auntie is that you can get to be a little bit more mischievious with them than their mum ;-)

Hi Girls

Here is my chart for this month so far.... They moved my green days by a week, but haven't yet confirmed OV - I thought I had OV on the 10th - but I think maybe it is the 16th now. Pinki - I guess I should have taken your advice and done some OPK - might get some for next month.

the break is when they sent me out a new sensor (they said that the batteries in mine had run out).

Let me know your thoughts!

A xx

Attachments

• Chart 18-02-12.jpg
    Chart 18-02-12.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 11
What's the online photo thing that you girls use to upload your charts??

Hi Girls

Here is my chart for this month so far.... They moved my green days by a week, but haven't yet confirmed OV - I thought I had OV on the 10th - but I think maybe it is the 16th now. Pinki - I guess I should have taken your advice and done some OPK - might get some for next month.

the break is when they sent me out a new sensor (they said that the batteries in mine had run out).

Let me know your thoughts!

A xx

Maybe you ovulated on the 16th? It looks likely. Do you put your temps into Fertility Friend? It usually tells you about OV before DF (I guess because they don't have a reputation to uphold). xx

i know duo take ages to confirm ovulation for me, so annoying

i know duo take ages to confirm ovulation for me, so annoying

DF took ages for my 1st cycle - about 2 weeks. 2nd cycle it took 2dpo and so far this cycle no confirmation, but my temps haven't indicated OV has happened yet.

Hi Girls, this is my FF chart (I think it shows the temp pattern better than my DF chart.

I haven't had a clear temp shift yet that indicates OV. I thought I had OV on 14th, but my LH results show different! We will be DTD today and tomorrow anyway, so I'm not too worried! I just don't know what's going on lol.

Any thoughts would be welcome :)
https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/Snapbucket/6A98A591.jpg

Scrap my last post - Finally I got my temp shift last night, thought it was never going to happen! So I just need to 'temperature spot' for two more days, then it's time to relax :)

Angiedev - How is your chart looking today? Have DF confirmed OV for you yet?

Kaye and Suffolkgirl - Whats going on with your charts? Anything interesting to report?

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/190212.png​

YAY Finally Pinki, well your well covere DTD anyway :)

here is my chart, to be honest i know were out already
https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle4cd19.png

YAY Finally Pinki, well your well covere DTD anyway :)

here is my chart, to be honest i know were out already
https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle4cd19.png

Don't be silly Kaye! How can you know you are out already, your OV hasn't even been confirmed! Most of the stories I've heard about people who've got their BFP they said they thought they were out! Positive thinking :)

Guessing OV was 16th for you? What do you think?

Hi All, What a beautiful day.

Pinki - Fingers crossed your 2 next temps continue upwards then you can relax at last.
Kaye - Your chart is looking good dont give up till the wicked witch shows up.

My chart took a big dip yesterday 9dpo (I'm hoping it was in implantion dip) todays temp has gone up but only just slightly so only time will tell. I'm not convinced anything will come of it as my temp today isnt any higher than my previous chart at this point. I just think that if anything is going to happen my temps would be rising a lot more than what they are. My temp has never risen above 36.00 and when you look at pregnancy charts they are always in that range or higher. Hey but like I said to Kaye you are not out until the witch appears so there is still time.

Heres my chart:
https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/suffolkgirl1/19Feb12.png

hi

Just gone onto my chart now and they have confirmed my ovualtion as 14th Feb. Thats when i thought it was.

Suffolkgirl - i think your chart looking good. fingers crossed for you xx

Kaye - out of interest, what was the temp difference between 13th and 14th? Doesnt look that big on the pic. I'm convinced I OV'd on the 10th, but it was only a 0.15 rise - but now they have moved my green days, and I had a bigger spike on 16th - 0.23. They still haven't recorded my OV - will just have to wait and see I suppose! They said in my report that my temps often didnt rise as much as "normal" people. Oh yeah, and why dont you think you've a chance this month?? - you've DTD on the right days - stay +ve! xx

Suffolkgirl - dont worry about temps - I have questioned DF about this, and apparently DF temps are lower than taking temp orally, so dont worry about it. Your chart is looking good :)

Pinki - I most definately need your sex drive lol! - you put me to shame in the DTD stakes!!- If I am 16th Feb, then it looks like we are 2WW buddies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->