Duo Fertility Monitor

hi

temp actually went down by 0.06 on the 14th compared to 13th. the temp then increase by 0.18 from 14th to 15th. But last month same happened it went down 0.05 then ovulation was confirmed.
Do you not think think that right? To be honest i havent really got a clue with this charting.

Pinki - I most definately need your sex drive lol! - you put me to shame in the DTD stakes!!- If I am 16th Feb, then it looks like we are 2WW buddies!!

Angiedev - I think we are definitely 2WW buddies - I just logged on to DF (because Kaye said her OV was confirmed today, so thought maybe they were doing the rounds) and they have confirmed my OV as 17th, although I really thought it was 18th. Makes not alot of difference as we DTD on that day too.

I'm impressed with DF actually, as they have confirmed OV from cycle 2 and cycle 3 within 2 days of OV happening. I really believe it's to do with the OPK's. Fertility Friend hasn't even confirmed my OV yet, which is unusual as FF normally gets in there first.

I'm pleaseed to say that I haven't had to 'push' hubby into DTD this week, he's been eager all on his own. He said to me the begining of last week 'I wonder if you are pregnant?'. In my head I'm thinking 'well I know I'm not as I havent even ovulated yet', but I really don't want to start using that terminology with him. I just said 'hmm I wonder'. lol. In fact I never log on to DF when he is here, which is great rule to stop me obsessing over my charts.

Here is my newly confirmed OV chart...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/190220122.png​

P.S. Angie, I think you have longer cycles like me. I'm about 33/34 days :)

hi

temp actually went down by 0.06 on the 14th compared to 13th. the temp then increase by 0.18 from 14th to 15th. But last month same happened it went down 0.05 then ovulation was confirmed.
Do you not think think that right? To be honest i havent really got a clue with this charting.

neither do I kaye! - just hope that DF know what they are doing ;-) I have to say, they always seem to have been right - I just want it to be the 10th, as then there is more of a chance, as it coincided with my DTD. Will just have to wait and see.

FF think I ovulated on the 14th! Either way we DTD before and on that day, but then I'd be 6 DPO...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/Snapbucket/30A5478C.jpg

Hey girls,

Oh my gosh , I missed so much !!! But I've read all your posts.

I just poped in to say a quick hello. Hope you are all fine on this beautiful sunny day. Well , it's is sunny in Belgium :)

I have ovulated yesterday. It has not been confirmed yet but I know it myself as I got very clear temperature raise this morning. I will upload my chart this evening but there is nothing exciting on it since I am not BD'ing this month.

Talk to you soon

Hugs

Girls I'm still very confused about when OV happened. DF are still saying 17th and FF are still saying 14th. It would be nice to know so I have an idea of when to expect AF :(

I've not uploaded a chart, but if you want to have a browse then click my DF charts link on my signature (charts are dated) and my FF link is there too.

Your temps are quite hard to read this month. maybe ring DF and ask to talk to someone, im sure they will explain, they are the experts.
Its hard coz your third temp ever so slightly after the 14th and 17th. Sorry i cant help much, im not great on this charting. let us know if you find out anymore.

However on your fertility friend graph further up, it looks like the 14th to me, but they have put the 18th. confusing!

However on your fertility friend graph further up, it looks like the 14th to me, but they have put the 18th. confusing!

I agree, the FF chart shows the temps better, because the gaps between the days are smaller, giving more definite patterns. DF charts are so spaced out, that temps look as if they run smoothly - If that makes sense!

The 14th seems like the logical date, as my positive OPK was 13th/14th and gone on 15th. The 17th had no temp rise. I feel the DF system put OV there because it was within 36 hours of my last positive LH result. FF confirmed 14th feb, so i feel inclined to go with them this cycle. The only difference it makes is when AF is due (I think).

I've had no illness and no alcohol this cycle, so there's nothing that would have effected temps.

Hi Ladies, hope your all well. Any news or charts to share.

Here my latest chart! Any thoughts, looking ok, good, not so good!

also i have put my temps into fertility friend like you pinki, that link is in my signature.

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle4cd23.png

Kaye your chart looks good! Temps are up, which can only be a good thing!! I think FF is a great tool, as it helps alot with seeing the patterns and also is a back up just incase DF mess things up! I'll take a peek at your FF chart in a moment.

I haven't been able to relax off my chart like I wanted to, as I've had some confusion about when OV happened. I've decide I'm going to trust the judgement of DF, as I did feel my OV pains (faint period like pains) around about the time they said I ovulated. I didnt record the pains, so i know only my OPK and temps contributed to the ov prediction. Temps are rising at the moment by the looks of it...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2302.png

can deffo see the rise starting now Pinki off your last 3 recorded temps.
Here hoping a BFP is gonna be on this board from one of us soon!

Hi Ladies, Your charts are looking good so far.

No news here I'm 14dpo and my temps are up and down but slowly heading towards my coverline last cycle af arrived 16dpo. Not too upset this month because if nothing happens I know that we can finally go ahead and book our summer holiday this weekend. We have been putting it off just in case I got preg and wasnt able to fly without a doctors note. This will give me something different to think about and plan for. I need to shift a stone so that should take my mine of ttc. xx

Charts looking good ladies! - fingers crossed for you!

Suffolkgirl - get that holiday booked :) - it'll be something to look forward to :)

Will post my chart later - as usual, it's a bumpy one!

A :)

Here's my chart as you can see nothing to report just waiting for af to show so I can go ahead and book my lovely summer hol and hopefully start concentrating on that instead. xx

https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/suffolkgirl1/23Feb12.png

Hey Suffolkgirl,

your temps are still up and above your pre 0vulation temps. so might not be out x

Thanks Kaye, I just have a little hunch that i'm out. Temp today falls near enough in line with temp last month just b4 af. Also I've not had that email from DF to say there might be a possibility.

Hi, I noticed DF has twitter earlier today and spotted that they had posted a link about fertility tests they can do. Kitsia I think this might be of interest to you, as I know you mentioned something about the NHS not funding treatment where you are... (I'm sure it was you, but forgive me if I'm wrong).

Here is the link for anyone who's interested: https://www.duofertility.com/how-to-buy/clinical-fertility-tests

It was so hot today girls, wasn't it? I almost couldn't handle the heat in my office! Also felt a bit queasy eating my lunch, not reading too much into it all though. Just seeing how things go.

Kaye and Suffolk girl your charts look good still to me, although I know that you obviously know your own charts well.

I'm off to bed now! Need to get some beauty sleep before the weekend starts! It can't come quick enough!!

Hey all !!!

Any good news Kaye and Pinki ? I am so excited for you :) I hope it will end up with BFP. Suffolkgirl, as Pinki say your tems are still above the cover line, so there is a hope.

Pinki, thanks for the link. I will read it later on as am heading to work and then flying home for the weekend. Still need to pack though :)

Here is my chart. No hearts at all. Poor me :)

Attachments

• df.jpg
    df.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79