Duo Fertility Monitor

As I predicted, I got my second positive OPK today! I guess I'm ovulating tomorrow? OPK was negative yesterday AM but positive PM, and today positive AM too.

My logic says it can't be today, as I only had a positive late last night. I would have expected the positive to be there early the day before?

I think I'm going to do another test this afternoon to see if the surge has gone.

P.s. I got two positives in a row on CB digital, which I'm sure someone wrote an extensive post about on another thread saying it wasn't possible.

Kitsia - Your report reads well. It will be interesting to hear what the docs think of it.

Morning Ladies, Hope you all enjoyed your romantic evenings with lots of dtd.

Pinki I would test again this afternoon as they say you should not use fmu when doing LH tests as your urine is too concentrated and may give you a false positive.

Kitsia good news on your report. Good luck with any tests you have.

My temp shot up again this morning from .38 to .69 so I can start relaxing again.

Hi SuffolkGirl, I always use FMU. Yesterday FMU was negative, but evening was positive. This morning FMU was positive. It ties in with my usual OV and predicted OV. There's no doubt in my mind it's a positive, just wondering if it means OV is today or tomorrow.

Hi

Kitsia - Your reports looks amazing. I think the first test needs to be your partners sperm analysis, thats the quickest one and then your cd21 bloods as they mentioned your progesterone.

Suffolkgirl - glad you temp back up, fingers crossed for you. How many dpo are you?

Pinki - well ovulation can happen 12 - 36 hours after your positive, so if you test this afternoon and see what it says maybe know more then.

Well, after my bright positive yesterday, it is negative today. My temp rose today, so im guessing ovulation deffo happened yesterday. Just need another 2 raised temps to confirm. We have DTD friday, sunday, monday and tuesday. You think we are best to do it again tonight aswell?

Hi Kaye, If I was you I would dtd again tonight just to make sure. That way if the temp doesnt rise again tomorrow you wont feel like you have missed out.

I'm only 6dpo now so think my temp drop yesterday was a little early to mean anything. As long as my temps continue to go upwards I'm happy.

Kitsia, Kaye is right get the sperm analysis done first. Your partner might already have children but things can change for him too. I had a child with my husband 6yrs ago conceived naturally but now his little swimmers are borderline.

I saw in waitrose his & hers Pregnance Care Conception vitamins! Fancy giving him them to take, not sure what my OH would make of that!

I saw in waitrose his & hers Pregnance Care Conception vitamins! Fancy giving him them to take, not sure what my OH would make of that!

Thats the ones that we use Pinki - the man needs his vitamins too!! ;-)

HELP lADIES

my temp dropped alot this morning, what is going on? im sure i ovulated on 14th Feb, i had a really positive opk and it was negative next day!

Please look at my chart, all my pMa has gone and just know something not right

https://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/kayeomar/cycle4day17.png

Hi Kaye, I'm not sure maybe you had an LH surge which is why you got the positive LH but it wasnt quite enough to realise the egg as this can sometimes happen. Or if your temp rises again tomorrow drops the next day and rises again the following day you may have a staggered chart so could still have ov'd on the 14th.

HELP lADIES

my temp dropped alot this morning, what is going on? im sure i ovulated on 14th Feb, i had a really positive opk and it was negative next day!

Dont worry Kaye - I would go by the "pinki-method" and not worry about each temperature - it just gets you stressed out! As long as the pattern of the temps stays above a coverline (average of all the temps 6 days prior to OV), then you are OK - plus, sometimes DF adjusts temps the next day, so the drop might not be so big. Dont worry about it - stay positive :hugs:

ps. if it wasn't for the OPK results, I'd say you OV'd on the 12th - but you have been DTD lots, so no need to worry that you've missed a crucial date. xxx

I know many of us have been waiting a long time now for our BFP! Im so annoyed today and angry that i am still waiting and wondering when it will happen!

I know i need to get my PMA back and quick and get this weight loss going. Put on 1/2 this week! will get that off next week tho.

Hope everyone ok?

i want to give u a big hug and say everything will be ok your time will come. It just takes some of us longer than others. x

Kaye - It's the toughest thing ever! and I understand everything you are going through - but hopefully one day (soon??) we will get what we want. Hugs to you xxx

HELP lADIES

Remember that you said to me yeaterday that OV can happen 12-36 hours after LH surge (I think it was you?). That means OV may / may not have happened yet. Only when viewed in comparison with the next few temps will it be obvious what's going on. Stay positive and keep DTD ;)

Thanks so much ladies xx

Well back to the gym tonight, body pump & Body combat! Im gonna imagine I'm kicking infertility's arse! The gym always sorts my head out too.

Hope your all ok?

Feeling fed up today.

Was pretty confident that I had ovulated, although it hadn't been confirmed on DF. Stuart not well at the mo, so haven't DTD since Monday and logged in this morning to see that they have changed my green days forward by a whole week!!!

so, looks like I've missed OV (temp spike today - so maybe if we DTD tonight it might work) SOOO Annoyed - at DF, and at myself, for thinking that I knew that I had OV.

Next month I'm away with work lots, so prob wont be able to hit the right dates, and then I only have 2 more months with DF until my year is up

on a positive note, TFI Friday!!!!

HI Angiedev

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Argh! How annoying, its really bug me the DF do that and dont even contact you to explain why.
Hopefully DTD tonight and there is still hope. Upload your chart when you can.

Right, lets come up with a plan for next month, everything we can possibly to do to make us get our BFP (i know we feel like we have tried everything). What about trying sperm meets egg plan? I was reading it the other day. We can make sure our diet is rich in all the foods they say help.
We can all chip in ideas and give the all a try.
Hopefully then you can get your BFP before the 12 months is over!

Come on pick yourself up, dust your self down, its friday, have a great weekend and try not to think about ttc! (i know its hard, i had a bad yesterday as you know) oh & by the way, i was punching infertility hard last night at the gym, i gave her few jabs for us all xxxxx

https://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/family/146385/Boosting-fertility--diet--plus-advice-and-support

this is a good site, loads if info on

Hi Kaye

A girl at work just shared this with me - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2102376/Baby-envy-The-new-social-divide.html

Interesting read - some things ring true, others not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->