Duo Fertility Monitor

Oh yeah - re B6 and taking too much (which was discussed last month I think) - I asked in Holland and Barrat, and apparently because they are water soluble tablets, whatever your body does not use, you will simply get rid of when you pee - so I'm sticking to my 200mg of B6 a day :)

I had actually stopped taking them, and wondered whether my mood altered because of this - maybe taking them makes me less crazy lol!

How is all of your weight loss going - I REALLY need to get on to this - going to go to the gym sat/sun I think and have a really good workout.

A xx

i am taking 100mg of b6, i will see how i am with that then increase if i need too.
Hopefully they do affect your mood i could also do with being less crazy too ha ha

Diet/gym going good. Only lost 1/2 lb last week tough which was a bit gutting but know it will show up this week. I have been doing body pump and body combat at them gym, which i am really enjoying. In combat, i am imaging i am punching "fat" and "Infertility" right in the face! Releases the stress ha ha.

Are you following any plan?

Angiedev - Belated Birthday wish extra baby dust to you this cycle.
Kaye - I'm only taking complete multivitamins & minerals for conceptions/pregnancy nothing specific.
I'm not on any diet at the mo although I should be. I am trying to get more active I go running twice a week, however as it has been so cold & snowy I've not been able to do it as I have to go in the eve when hubby gets home so its dark & freezing by then and not very nice. I need the weather to warm up a little as I'm itching to get out there again.

Hello girls, here is my chart as I enter green days...

My temps have progressed quicker to the pattern I usually get before OV (due to the vitamins).

I predict OV to fall on valentines, which is good, as you can guarantee lots of DTD on that day. :haha: OV is due, based on my normal cycle before vitamins, on the 16th (cycle day 20).

P.S. As soon as OV is confirmed, I shall be leaving my DF monitor alone! No daily checks, i'm going to do it maybe every 4 days. After OV is the time I want to be relaxing ideally.

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/11022012.png​

Hi I had my 3rd temp rise this morning guessing I Ovd weds although DF haven't confirmed this yet. My FF chart confirms that I have so pretty confident that its correct. its the dreaded 2ww now but feeling very positive at the mo.

Pinki - yes deffo good landing on valentines, mine is probably going to be monday or tuesday too. I wish i could leave my monitor alone for 4 days! It would do my head in too much thinking about it lol. But good luck, your right its time to relax :)

Suffolkgirl - glad you got it right, it nice when we start understanding our cycles and knowing when we are about to ovulate. Good luck this month!

Hi Everyone.

How is everyone doing?

Well i am waiting for a positive opk, it started to get a bit darker today so maybe in next couple of days i will get a positive. However today i have lots of EWCM, i dont usually get this much. Could it be the b6? Not sure.

Good luck everyone x

Hey Kaye!

I got lots of EWCM today too - I wonder if it is the B6?? - I was almost calling my husband to say let's have the day off work, I need you here NOW lol! - decided just to wait till tonight instead - I'll be ready and waiting when he gets back from work ;-)

By the temps in my chart, it looks like I ovulated yesterday - although DF have not confirmed yet - does the EWCM sometimes come after ovulation?? If ovulation has occurred, and does for you we can have our 2WW together!!

Just realised that my status has been "hungover" for about 2 weeks now - I would just like to say that this is not true!! - will change it now :)

Good luck to you - hope OV comes soon xxx

Ha ha, i text my hubby coz were both at work saying i need you now, lets sneak home! He hasnt even replied lol, so i will have to wait till later aswell.

Ha Ha - the things we do for this baby-making process eh?! - he'll be rushing home from work tonight lol!

Hi girls :hi:

Hope everybody is fine. I see you are all very busy with green days approaching around Valentines. I wish you fast and healthy :spermy: to catch that egg. And very well done with excersises!!! I could not say that about myself. Living on the coffee at the moment :coffee: My green days are approaching too but they are no use for me since I am not going home this weekend :shrug:
Did anybody get 4 month report from DF ? I thought I would get one but I did not and I am on the 5th cycle now.

Here is my latest chart

Attachments

• df.jpg
    df.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 8
Hi girls, I haven't been able to record CM this cycle, as we have literally been DTD everyday for the last 5 days. It's difficult to get accurate results (TMI - I know). The good thing for me is that I've been able to keep my hubby thinking that all the DTD at the right time has been "his idea". I wanted to keep things as normal as possible for him, and only intervene with persuasive tactics if we aren't automatically DTD at the right time! So far so good. I just don't want it to become a chore, easy to say after only 3 cycles TTC, I know lol.

Still waiting for my positive OPK, which I expect will be tomorrow or Wednesday. Staying at a hotel Wednesday, so either day is good for me ;) Can't wait to get it, so then I can relax and hide my laptop far far away!

Kitsia - Email DF and ask them what's going on! I'd say fingers crossed for you this cycle, but that would have to be immaculate conception ;)

I'm off to get some sleep :)

Hi

Kitsia - what a shame your not home this weekend, on the upside least you can have a break from the dreaded 2ww :). Im only on my fourth cycle now with DF so i am not sure. I would e-mail them.

Pinki - ooohh lovely enjoy your hotel stay!! Wow you have been busy DTD havent you, one of the swimmers must make it :)

Well i got a big Positive on my opk this morning. Stronger then the test line :) so that means ovulation should happen today?? my temp did a slight dip this morning ready for the rise tomorrow

Hi Kitsia

I got my report after 4.5-5 months I think, so you should get it soon - but maybe email them to check. I am wondering whether you get one EVERY 4 months?? Does anyone know?? - I think that I should be due for one soon, and I'll be going back to the fertility clinic in April, so would quite like to have one (hopefully they'll be interested in it - unlike my doctor!) It's a shame you're away from home for your green days - maybe you'll get a surprise valentines visit???!!

Pinki - you're doing the right thing - no matter how many gadgets we use to predict, the best way to get pregnant is just to DTD all the time - then we never miss the "right time" - I dont think I have the energy for it lol!

Kaye - sounds like OV is here - Valentines would be a lovely day to concieve - fingers crossed for a little Cupid xx - Change your status update - I always feel sad for you when I see that little sad face :-( - are you feeling sad, or have you just forgotten to change it (like when I was hungover for 3 weeks!!!).

Positive thoughts and HAPPY VALENTINES to you all!

xxx

Happy Valentines Day girls!

Well my OPK was negative this AM, but the line was stronger today that yesterday! Only one thing to do and that's DTD anyway just to be sure ;)

If my positive comes tomorrow then I'll be happy, as the timing is right with the relaxing hotel stay!

I hope you all have a lovely Valentines and get spoiled rotten!

Kaye we must be running almost exactly the same this cycle, although I think my cycles are longer that yours (33/34 days), so it could be a one off! We will have out TWW together :)

Angiedev - I'd email DF in advance and say you are visiting a fertility clinic on April etc and ask them for an upto date fertility report to ensure they take you seriously, it must just be a case of them running a computer program over your data, as it was pretty pre format when compared to the others reports.

Kitsia - I wonder if your hubby has plans for a secret valentines visit, he'd surely win the award for best valentines treat ever!

Happy Valentines Day to you all. What a great way to start Valentines Day knowing you are on your green days how romantic. Good Luck to you all.

My green days were last week and today I had a temp drop which has now worried me a little today of all days. Things were looking so good and heading in the right direction and at a steeper rate than normal and then all of a sudden my temp has nose dived and I'm only 5dpo. Anyway there is no point worrying about it as what will be will be I'm not able to change anything so I really should stop worrying.

Again enjoy your romantic evenings and fingers crossed to you all.

Heres my chart:
https://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/suffolkgirl1/14Feb12.png

SuffolkGirl - one temperature on its own means nothing, in a few days time it may not even appear to be significant! Forget about that temp, enjoy your valentines day and see what it says in a few days time.

Inplantation can also occur 5-8 days after OV, so could be that dip. But you will only know in a few days, so relax :) xx

Suffolkgirl - i agree with pinkisexi, one temp doesnt mean anything. This happened to me last month and then shot back up again the next day. Good luck to you.

Happy Valentines day girls. Hope you all get treated to some treats today :) x

Here is my latest chart - I got my positive OPK about 7.30pm tonight (it was negative this morning at 8.30am). I'll probably get another positive tomorrow I'd imagine, so OV has to be tomorrow or Thursday.

I thought I'd upload my chart now, as it will probably be one of the last uploads for a little while. I really mean it when I say I'm not touching my DF for a good 4 days, just need to fill my time with another hobby other than chart watching ;)

As you can see, an awful lot of hearts on this cycles chart :happydance:

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/140212.png​

Hey ladies,

Happy Valentines!! I hope it will bring you BFP at the end of this month.

I am after getting fertility report from DF :thumbup: Everything looks fine so I really need to go to fertility clinic now and get some tests done.

Attachments

• DF - Analysis of your cycles.pdf
    118.2 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79