Duo Fertility Monitor

sorry AF got you suffolkgirl. How exciting to be booking a holiday though. We did that a few months ago, i threw a bit of a strop about putting life on hold for this, and we just walked in and booked. We are going to Eygpt for my 30th bday in May. Can't wait.

Hey angiedev, your temps are looking a little flat this month, but what i have been seeing on fertility friends, quite a few people have flat temps and still successfull.

well my temps dropped quite a bit today so pretty sure she knocking on my door. HATE HER. Need to hurry up and lose remaining 44lb so hospital will give me help

https://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii582/angiedev/Duofertility/Chart26-02-12.png

Hi Angiedev, charts looks good and you are never really out until AF shows, feelings and emotions often crop up like that for people who got a BFP, as some symptoms are simelar!

Photobucket albums can be searched if someone did a BBT chart search etc, but it will only turn up in results if you add tags to identify what the pic is about. The album it's self won't say anything personal about you, unless you post it or post personal pics of yourself in the album. I believe you can make the pics private, but I'm not sure if that effects us seeing them. My album link is on my signature for all to see.

The pic you use to post is always the one starting

sorry AF got you suffolkgirl. How exciting to be booking a holiday though. We did that a few months ago, i threw a bit of a strop about putting life on hold for this, and we just walked in and booked. We are going to Eygpt for my 30th bday in May. Can't wait.

Hey angiedev, your temps are looking a little flat this month, but what i have been seeing on fertility friends, quite a few people have flat temps and still successfull.

well my temps dropped quite a bit today so pretty sure she knocking on my door. HATE HER. Need to hurry up and lose remaining 44lb so hospital will give me help

Will wait and see Kaye - but I think the evil AF is coming! Been feeling really down/teary for the last few days, and that is usually a sign. however, just been to the gym and ran 5k on the treadmill - feel AMAZING! - I haven't run for ages, and it has really put me in a good mood.

Girly Lunch with my old school friends today, so I am preparing for lots of baby/children chat! Need to keep my emotions under control - they are all coming to ESCAPE tears and tantrums for the afternoon lol!

Hope that AF doesn't come for you Kaye xxx

well done for running 5k on treadmill that brill. I have been doing loads of excercise recently, i go in feeling crappy and come out feeling amazing, thinking i can take on the world!

Hi Girls, I've had a really eventful weekend! I wont go into details on here, but it's nothing to do with me and hubby! Nothing negative for us as a couple anyway!

I hope you've all had a good weekend :)

My healthy eating plan went out of the window last week when I had my holiday and still haven't been able to get back into it! Kaye what BMI are you aiming to get to? I'm really not doing well with it at all :( Part of me wants to do the Cambridge diet again, even though it's a harsh diet, I know it works. I'll have to give this alot of thought over the next few days and maybe speak to hubby about it. He's so supportive and kind! Bless him, men have it so easy lol.

Hope all your charts are looking good! :)

I am in Belgium, on my way to the hotel . I can't believe the weekend is gone . It was brilliant but so short.

I got an email from DF saying that my ovulation day was now confirmed and green days moved. They say it will show my chances of conception :) Ya right, I am not even trying this month :)

Morning girls,

My temps are still up. On my FF chart overlay for the last 3 cycles, it shows that my temps have usually dropped by now. My FF chart link is at the bottom if you want to peek. FF is still saying triphasic at CD25....

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2702.png

Lol the temptation is there, but I really don't want a false negative! I can wait a few more days :)

Ps. Today is my highest temp recorded this cycle at 35.91. The only other higher was when I was poorly last cycle.

Good luck Pinki xx

I want to get bmi to 30, they will not give me clomid until then

How tall are you Kaye? I'm 5ft 5 so a BMI 30 = 12st 10lbs approx

Im 5ft 6. So extremely overweight :-(
Im gutted, i lost 4 stone for our wedding, but then came home, stopped smoking ready to try for a baby, and slowly but surely the weight all crept back on. So i have done it before, but last time i didnt feel down all the time, where as now with failing month in month out i just comfort myself. I just need to change my mind set.

Oh can you click on my link for fertility friend, what do you think? Af on her way? Any small cance left of hope?

I've heard lots of stories of weight loss = pregnant, so let that be your motivation :)

It's the only thing left for me in terms of things that I can do for myself - hence 5k at the gym this weekend!! My body aches this morning tho lol! I'm 5'7" and 13.5 stone, so need to lose a couple of stone. Also going to be bridesmaid for my BF in July, so thats more incentive to get in shape.

Got my AF yesterday :-( - bit sad, but hey ho, new month - new start! One of my friends told me yesterday that she had a miscarriage last week at 10wks - felt so sad for her, so that helped me to stop feeling sorry for myself!

Pinki, you're temps are looking good - how long till you do a test?

Just called fertility clinic to make my 3 year appointment for April - thought that I was being quite organised phoning so far in advance.

Next appointment: 29th July!!!!!! - god bless NHS!!!

Hi Ladies,

I also think weight loss in some cases (not all) can = pregnancy.
I was 10.7lbs when I fell preg with my boy, after he was born thats when I gained my weight. At my heaviest I was 11.11lbs. In Aug 10 I decided enough was enough and joined weight watchers and as soon as I dropped back down to 10.7lbs I fell pregnant unfortunately I miscarried at 8wks last Jan11. Since the loss I have turned back to food as a comfort thing and have regained most (not all) of the weight I'd lost. Ive said this in a previous post by loosing just 5% of your start weight you can increase your fertility. This I truly believe.

Angiedev sorry af showed, good news about your appointment it will come round before you know it.

Pinki fingers crossed for you.

Kaye I went to Egypt 2 years ago, you will love it if you havent been before we went in June and it was very very hot. My hol is now booked so have started the diet and am off running this evening.

Oh can you click on my link for fertility friend, what do you think? Af on her way? Any small cance left of hope?

I've seen pregnancy charts on FF where they have dipped like AF is coming, but still shown a positive HPT. You never know.

I've heard lots of stories of weight loss = pregnant, so let that be your motivation :)

It's the only thing left for me in terms of things that I can do for myself - hence 5k at the gym this weekend!! My body aches this morning tho lol! I'm 5'7" and 13.5 stone, so need to lose a couple of stone. Also going to be bridesmaid for my BF in July, so thats more incentive to get in shape.

Got my AF yesterday :-( - bit sad, but hey ho, new month - new start! One of my friends told me yesterday that she had a miscarriage last week at 10wks - felt so sad for her, so that helped me to stop feeling sorry for myself!

Pinki, you're temps are looking good - how long till you do a test?

I can test on 1st March.

One of my close friends told me the other day that she had been trying 2 years and failed to conceive because her partner had mumps, which caused him to become completely infertile. She had been holding this in from everyone and 3 weeks ago her sister miscarried after a year of treatment for abrormal cells. Makes you feel greatful for your health!

When I fell pregnant at 23 (I'm 26 now) I was probably at my lowest weight I've ever been and I hadn't really eaten properly (lack of food) or looked after myself! I fell pregnant after one stupid night without protection, but sadly I wasn't in the right time of my life to continue with the pregnancy. I have to say that I don't hold regrets about my choices, as I know I was full of unhappiness with my life at that time and not happy with the partner I was with!

But the future is what it's about and if the past hadn't happened then I wouldn't have my hubby, as I wouldn't have worked in London and we lived in different counties, so our paths would never have crossed. I feel so blessed with everything I have now :)

hey suffolkgirl,

where have you booked? Im off to gym for bodypump and body combat tonight. enjoy your workout x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->