Duo Fertility Monitor

Hi Ladies

Well the witch just got me again :-(
I cant beleive we are still here after getting married in June 2009, we really thought it would happen straight away and month after month, the witch always arrives.
Even though i am happy that i went 14dpo again, i am still devastated she got me!.

My hubby has said he is taking over the monitor, i am not going to look at the graph for a while, i just need to try and totally forget about the whole thing for a while.

Good Luck Pinki, hope i see news of a BFP of you in next few days x

Oh Kaye - that is rubbish :-(

You're just a month behind me then - we got married May 2009, and like you thought everything would just happen! It's difficult, but try and stay positive xxxx

now, since you're husband is taking over the monitor, does that mean he'll be taking over on the baby and bump thread too?! - we'll have to all look after him on here lol!

Treat yourself to something nice - whether that be a nice lunch out, or a nice chocolate bar, or a long hot bath - do something to treat yourself xxxx

Thanks Angiedev

We are actually staying in the Raddisson in manchester at weekend, with a champagne in the room. Might be cutting it fine but hopefully AF would of gone and we can have some fun too :blush:

Hi girlies, I'm just waiting for my train home from London. Standing on the platform wondering if I can feel AF cramps or not! Lol. I can't really feel anything at all and I've been doing the regular pop to the toilet and check thingy.

Rubbish day at work!! So glad to be going home! One born is on tonight :)

Its awful the constant checking! But you just can't help it can you.
Good luck

im recording one born tonight to watch over weekend. not in right mood for it tonight.

Oh Kaye. So sorry to hear youR disappointment. It is tough to bear it every month. Your hubby is probably right. We probably all felt better having the df monitor watching our cycle for us but very quickly (personally speaking) its just become another bloody thing to watch like a hawk and obsess over. I would like to be hypnotised to forget all about getting pregnant. Hmmmm wonder I that would work ;) Just to give my brain and emotions a well deserved break! take care of yourself xx

Here is the DF chart...

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/2902.png

I'll update you guys tomorrow on what my temps do :)

Oh Kaye. So sorry to hear youR disappointment. It is tough to bear it every month. Your hubby is probably right. We probably all felt better having the df monitor watching our cycle for us but very quickly (personally speaking) its just become another bloody thing to watch like a hawk and obsess over. I would like to be hypnotised to forget all about getting pregnant. Hmmmm wonder I that would work ;) Just to give my brain and emotions a well deserved break! take care of yourself xx

thanks penut.
I agree 100% about it becoming another thing to obsess over, thats why he going to keep uploading the chart for a while, plus he feels more involved.

How are you doing?

Lost another 1lb tonight ladies, so i have now got my first 1 stone award YaY :happydance:

Chart:

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/lola201111/0103.png

Pinki, it's 1st of March !!! Are you going to test ? Sorry for asking this again but I am so excited for you :)

Pinki, it's 1st of March !!! Are you going to test ? Sorry for asking this again but I am so excited for you :)

Hi Kitsia, I was about to when I realised I don't have any tests! I was sure I had some ClearBlue stashed away somewhere, but for the life of me I can't find them!! Arrgh!

Must be a good sign then :)

And if AF arrives today then it's not the end of the world, I don't want any sympathy. I'll look forward to my next cycle instead of being down, after all it's only cycle 3 :)

Hi Kitsia, I was about to when I realised I don't have any tests! I was sure I had some ClearBlue stashed away somewhere, but for the life of me I can't find them!! Arrgh!

What are you like Pinki :dohh:. You have us all on the edge of our seats now waiting for news.

Fingers crossed hun x

What are you like Pinki :dohh:. You have us all on the edge of our seats now waiting for news.

Fingers crossed hun x

I know tell me about it! I have a ton of Clearblue digital OPK's and some normal Clearblue OPK's. In my madness I miss took the normal OPK's to be HPT's and didn't buy any! :( oh well! AF might get me before I have to waste £10 on tests, you never know! I'm 13DPO, that's not too early to test, is it? xx

Pinki, what about the ones that DF sent you with the monitor ? I think I got 6 of them

Pinki, what about the ones that DF sent you with the monitor ? I think I got 6 of them

Oh yeah I just remembered I had them! Well I'm at work now, so will have to wait until I'm home :( I'm convinced I'm not pregnant though! As I'm sure AF is on the way.

AF seems to be coming! I've noticed some spotting at lunch time :(

Actually I take that back! Just left it an hour then asked my boss to go make an emergency trip to boots, come back to work and the blood has gone! I had really red CM and now nothing! Hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->