Ear Piercing For Baby Girls....

I apologise for any upset caused but it was not intended. What i really meant to say was it is most seen in chavvy familes in modern day britain. Don't get me wrong i have seen a few little girls with them in and they look really cute but in my honest opinion, i think its a decision only my daughter has the right to make for herself.

In different countries and religions in terms of it being part of your culture that is fair enough. Same with circumcision, christening etc, people will always have very opinionated views on them. Its a matter of personal preference and or culture/religion.

I don't think any offense was meant when people have said it looks chavvy, it really does depend on the individual circumstances. But you've gotta understand what we all mean when we say it looks chavvy as it seems to be the 'in' thing for chavs

Apologies again.

you saying that it is mostly seen in chavvy families is not making what your saying any better my family is certainly NOT chavvy and the fact that people have to comment like this is completely out of order, yeah say you dont agree and you wouldnt do it but dont say it makes babies look chavvy or tacky!! babies are beautiful regardless!

To be honest, she isn't saying ALL babies that have their ears pierced look chavvy, but some do! Especially when you see them with a chavvy mum! She in no way implied that you're a chav, your child is a chav, or made a personal dig at you and your family!

I'm getting Lexie's ears pierced at a young age. But I'm not sure how old yet.
I had mine done when I was about 5months old. And have never had problems with them.
:)

if i ever have a baby girl she will decide if she wants her ears pierced when she is old enough. i personally dont like on babies but thats my opinion x

I apologise for any upset caused but it was not intended. What i really meant to say was it is most seen in chavvy familes in modern day britain. Don't get me wrong i have seen a few little girls with them in and they look really cute but in my honest opinion, i think its a decision only my daughter has the right to make for herself.

In different countries and religions in terms of it being part of your culture that is fair enough. Same with circumcision, christening etc, people will always have very opinionated views on them. Its a matter of personal preference and or culture/religion.

I don't think any offense was meant when people have said it looks chavvy, it really does depend on the individual circumstances. But you've gotta understand what we all mean when we say it looks chavvy as it seems to be the 'in' thing for chavs

Apologies again.

you saying that it is mostly seen in chavvy families is not making what your saying any better my family is certainly NOT chavvy and the fact that people have to comment like this is completely out of order, yeah say you dont agree and you wouldnt do it but dont say it makes babies look chavvy or tacky!! babies are beautiful regardless!

To be honest, she isn't saying ALL babies that have their ears pierced look chavvy, but some do! Especially when you see them with a chavvy mum! She in no way implied that you're a chav, your child is a chav, or made a personal dig at you and your family!

no but why say it at all theres no need!?

I dont like seeing babies with earings in I believe they have the right to say if they want them or not.

My mum wants me to get Alyssa's done but i tell her no

Come on girls Amy said sorry ..... not another world war :lol:

Some people like it think it looks pretty

Some people don't think is a pretty thing on a younger child or even at all for that matter - same as any piercing really

I see some little girls with it done that really look cute yet I've seen some that don't really suit it just like I've seen people with purple hair which looks ace and a woman todain town with yellow hair omg it was awful :rofl:

I'd like Caitlins ears done but my personal choice is to let her say "Mummy....." no opinion on anyone who has got their babies ears done just what I feel is right for me my daughter :D

i had my little ones ears done at 13 months just before she realised what was going on she was absolutly fine never had a problem with them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->