Earliest bfp

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Can I just ask you ladies how early you got ur bfp ic or better test?

Around 8dpo I got a bfp with a ic. Was a bit of a squinter though

I had a strong positive at 11dpo :)
Sorry I don't know what ic means :-( this was just a normal clear blue test.

Thanks it just means an internet cheapy but I'm meaning any test to be honest just to get a rough idea :) x

12dpo on a digital that I bought by accident as was in a rush in the store. So I never had to squint.

I got a FRER and CBD :bfp: at 9DPO, but I had elevated HCG due to twins.

9dpo on an ic (squinter), then a clear line with a frer second pee of that day xxx

I got a faint positive at 11dpo, was a strong positive by 13dpo. This was on just cheap tesco tests x

I had a squinter faint positive at 8 DPO with first response and then darker each day. By 14 DPO it was darker than control line!

I got a BFN at 12DPO, didn't test at 13DPO as figured I was out for that month, then when no period got a BFP at 14DPO :wacko:

Faint pos on ic at 8dpo. Clear pos next morning with Superdrug test.
Xx

I've no idea about dpo, wasn't tracking, but my bfp was 5 days before af was due on 27 day cycle. Lines were strong And wasn't even morning pee. Superdrug tests. I'm thinking I may have ovulated/implanted early as scan at 9+1 (by lmp) baby measured 10+1.

8DPO i had a major squinter
it gradually got darker each day andnow 13dpo it is just as dark as the control line.

Ds2: squinter 7dpo, obvious 8dpo
This one: squinter 8dpo obvious 9dpo

Xxx

first time:
didn't test until AF was late and got an undeniable line at 14dpo:thumbup:

second time:
bfn at 9dpo and then a faint, but there, bfp at 10dpo:shock:

Got a BFN at 10 DPO, and a positive at 17 DPO. Which was actually good for me, saved me 7 days of stressing over being pregnant. ;)

9/10dpo on a Frer. Two weeks (yes i am 100% sure on that as i have a very long LP:wacko:) before AF was due. So mega early for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->