earliest bfp

lilesMom

Reaction score
Sorry its me again
Popping in to ask what dpo ye got bfp at
I've had 4 preg, earliest I got was 9 dpo
Wondering if its possible to get earlier.
If ye don't mind me asking.
Thanks.
Hoping to be properly in here in a few days
Hee hee

Sorry its me again
Popping in to ask what dpo ye got bfp at
I've had 4 preg, earliest I got was 9 dpo
Wondering if its possible to get earlier.
If ye don't mind me asking.
Thanks.
Hoping to be properly in here in a few days
Hee hee

for me, it's been about 10 dpo for all 3 pregnancies.

Thanks hon
I was 12 dpo for first three
But last one was 9.
I'm only 6 dpo and driving myself mad already
Hee hee
Thanks for reply

Thanks hon
I was 12 dpo for first three
But last one was 9.
I'm only 6 dpo and driving myself mad already
Hee hee
Thanks for reply

far too early! :flower: wait another 5 days or so before you start testing. with this current babe i ovulated so late and didn't get a bfp until a day after my period was late, despite testing for a good 4 days before that.

I had a wiff of a line at 10 dpo on a IC, didn't even think it was really there. Did some more at 11dpo and they were clearer. Did a FRER same day and no mistaking a lovely pink line there, quite strong, so I reckon if I'd done a FRER at 10 dpo it would def have showed. 11 dpo was 5 days before af was due. Good luck and try not to test to early (easier said than done I know)!

9 dpo is my earliest but usually 10dpo

8DPO for me. It was a faint enough line to where I don't think I would've seen anything the day before.

Thanks ladies.
Gonna start 8 dpo.
But be cautious about bfn s ��
I got one at 9 before so I don't think 8 is ridiculous ��

10 dpo with mine very faint with ic but good line on frer. Think it may have appeared at 9 dpo if I had used a frer.

Good luck

I'm on pregnancy number 5 and this time we got the BFP at 8 dpo! I was only 4 days past implantation (had IB).

I had BFNs 7-9 DPO on ICs. Faint lines on 3 different brands at 10 DPO...ran out for frers and digital and both confirmed. Wonder if I mb could have seen a BFP earlier if I was using the frer or digital. Then again finding out so early (at 3 weeks) means that I have to wait that much longer for my first scan! Maybe waiting to test isn't such a bad idea :)

Leson - You're absolutely right! I found out at 3+1 and it was an excruciatingly long wait for the first scan.

10 dpo with triplets. I might have seen it at 9 dpo but I was determined to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->