Early December 2011 Buddies

HopeAlways

Grieving again
Reaction score
Hello all,
I just got my :bfp: today and I couldn't be happier. I am due December 2, 2011. Looking for buddies to chat with on BnB during this happiest time of our lives. :winkwink:

A bit about me, DH & I started TTC Sept 2011 and we got pregnant right away. It ended in a mmc in December 2010. I was 11 weeks but the baby only made it to 8 weeks development. We started TTC again after the first "normal" cycle post miscarriage. All the BFN's were really disappointing and kept reminding me about the miscarriage. We decided to take a break this month with NO OPK's but we weren't preventing. Well, BAMMM!!! :bfp: this morning! :happydance: I was so surprised but couldn't be happier. Saturday is my 30th birthday and this is the best gift EVER! Ofcourse I am nervous and scared a miscarriage could happen again but I don't want to spend the next 9 months worrying myself to unhappiness. I want to enjoy every second no matter what happens!! :cloud9:

If there are any new :bfp:'s and want to be buddies, let me know!!

Hey, I got my BFP last Sunday and I am due December 1, 2011. I'll be your buddy. It's always better knowing that you have someone who "feels your pain". Hope to chat with you soon.

Take Care!

My DH and I have been married for 2 years now and starting TTC in January 2011. I found out that I didn't ovulate that month and that completely freaked me out, so I started chating my BBT, which helped.

See ya!

Hey, I got my BFP last Sunday and I am due December 1, 2011. I'll be your buddy. It's always better knowing that you have someone who "feels your pain". Hope to chat with you soon.

Take Care!

Congrats on your BFP!!!! I am so excited for you. We can definitely be buddies. When do you have your first MD appointment? Mine isn't scheduled until 4/18/11 so I have a few weeks. That is fine with me though. In December I had a missed miscarriage and the baby stopped growing around 8 weeks so my appt this time falls at 7.5 weeks. Fingers crossed everything goes well. So far nausea has been setting in, especially after eating a heavy meal. I am extremely tired all the time and hungry! :winkwink: We told our families at 8 weeks last time but decided to hold out until our 12 week appointment. My best friend and mom know we are trying again so it has been difficult to keep it a secret for now. I just keep telling them we are letting things happen on God's time. I know they might get upset for a second once we tell them but they will understand. (hopefully)

Well, good luck and keep me posted!

Hey ladies..... I'm in my 2ww n feel very pregnant. My af is due on weds so won't know until then although I might test mon or tues... It sounds unbelievable but I have had so many pregnancy symptoms so im feeling very positive. Iv got 2 gorgeous lil boys already n kinda feel like I know I'm pregnant. (without wanting to jinx it, I'm jus going to b positive n see what happens) I'm happy either way so will jus continue being positive.
Iv got nausea n my tiny lil saggy boobs r now full heavy boobs n I'm rocking a lovely cleavage. Eeeeeee I'm sooooo excited lots of love to my newly pregnant friends.... Hopefully I'll b a full-time member of here soon xxx

Hi there I got my BFP 14dpo with HPT and +++ blood test 15 DPO

I'm due 4 Dec 2011.

I live I'n Sydney Australia, married for 9 years with two boys aged 7 & 5

I am praying to every higher source for a girl, aswell as a healthy bub :)

Would love to br buddies if that's cool

Hey jacobnmatty, congratulations!!! Iv got two boys 7 n 3 (nearly 4) I have always wanted a girl but now we've kinda got so settled, I'm the princess n even our two dogs r boys hee hee.... I'm so excited I want to test NOW n become a permanent fixture on here yey xx

Iv decided I'm completely NOT pregnant, Af due on weds n I think it will appear :0(

Oh no! Well maybe you are still in the game. Happy thoughts!!!

Hi there I got my BFP 14dpo with HPT and +++ blood test 15 DPO

I'm due 4 Dec 2011.

I live I'n Sydney Australia, married for 9 years with two boys aged 7 & 5

I am praying to every higher source for a girl, aswell as a healthy bub :)

Would love to br buddies if that's cool

Congrats and welcome!!!!! :happydance:

OK girls, today is the end of week 5 for me. On to week 6 and I couldn't be more excited! My first MD appointment is April 18 (the day after our 1st wedding anniversary-what a wonderful gift!!!) The appointment will be at my 7 week 4 day mark so I am a little nervous. In December we lost our last little one. She stopped growing at 8 weeks so that appointment will be huge for us. I pray that everything is ok and we see & hear a heartbeat. My father-in-law keeps asking us if we are having any more luck conceiving another child. He was so exicted with our last pregnancy but the miscarriage really broke a lot of hearts. DH doesn't want to tell anyone yet b/c he thinks it will jynx us. I don't believe in all of that and think our close family should get to experience everything with us. I just want to tell our parents but he is insisting NO. So frustrating!!!! :growlmad:

Hello ladies

I'm due December 1st - looking forward to getting to know you!

This is our first, our 2nd month in trying. Little shocked still that it happened so fast and a little scared still too.

Anyone have pics yet? Here is my 5 week pic. Just bloating but good bloating :winkwink:

Attachments

• loonapix_13017235971067652-1.jpg
    loonapix_13017235971067652-1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi.. can I join in too!!

My dd will be Dec 14 2011. BFP this am at 11dpo. Yeah!!!

I am feeling down and up... so excited but so scared. Here we go again.. fingers crossed.

Congrats and welcome! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!

heya huni :)
were the same stage in pregnancy 5wks 4days :)

congratulations to everyone :) x

im looking for email-msn-text buddy.
my email-

khadijah786 AT live DOT co DOT uk

please get in touch , + yippie can't believe were preggerz whooop!

Hello! I am due December 11th, had an early mc in late Jan/Feb. So excited, been trying (or not trying not to) for over a year..

So how is everyone feeling? I am nearing the end of my 6th week and looking forward to starting the 7th week soon. 11 days until our first MD appointment. My symptoms are definitely all over the place

-Sore boobs and sometimes they just throb
-abdominal pressure and fullness
-extreme bloating (I look further along than 6 weeks by the end of the day)
-peeing all the time (including 5 times during the night)
-extreme fatigue (need a nap by 4-5pm)
-mild acne (I had horrible acne with my pregnancy that ended in mc)
-nausea (comes and goes; worse after large meals; has been more constant over the last 2 days; I have been drinking ginger ale all day) Luckily, no vomiting yet.

*Despite all the symptoms I am very happy to be experiencing them. I had some symptoms with my last pregnancy but nothing like this. The bloating this time is just crazy. It really looks like I am starting to show and I know that is impossible right now. I am just trying to enjoy every second. I am really hoping we see and (maybe) the heartbeat in 11 days.

I hope everyone else is doing well. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->