Early delivery...need help with names!

PinkPeony10

Trying to conceive
Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I am currently in the hospital. Our baby boy was born Wednesday the 20th via C-section. The little stinker was breech, so I had no choice. I came in early Friday morning at 33+2 due to my water breaking. They had me on medication to stop labor and I was on bed-rest here in the hospital until the day of delivery. They wanted to try and get me to 34 weeks. I was 34 weeks the day of delivery. Our little boy is doing VERY well in the NICU. He was only on the CPAP, (breathing support) for that first day. They already took him off of that yesterday morning. He is passing all tests so far and is already eating by mouth. He's our strong little boy! :)

Due to him being so early tho, my hubby and I were not quite ready with a name. We are deciding between 2 names. (2 different spellings for one of them) Could you ladies please let me know which name you like? Thanks in advance!

Riley Zane

Ryler Zane
Or
Rhyler Zane

Love the name Riley so I vote for Riley Zane! Congratulations on your little boy, great news he is doing so brilliantly :)

Congratulations, I'm glad he's doing so well!!

I like Riley Zane too :) all the best, I hope you're able to take him home soon!

Congratulations! So glad he's doing so well. I personally prefer Rhyler Zane it's very unique and I love unique names. Congrats again, hope your recovery is a quick one xx

Riley Zane is my favorite! Congrats! Hope you all get to go home soon!

Riley Zane gets my vote. Hope your little lad gets home soon x

Congrats on your baby boy - glad he's doing well! I can't really pick - I like both options. I love the name Riley, but worry bc its popular for girls. I have never heard of Rhyler/Ryler but it's really nice!! Which seems to suit him best?

Some other similar options: Rylan, Ryder, Ryker

Congrats! Glad to hear your little one is doing well.

I like Riley Zane the best, as I haven't ever Ryler before. I also like Ryder Zane.

Thanks ladies! Riley Zane it is! :) I was discharged yesterday and he is still in NICU. He's is still making very good progress and we are hoping he comes home within the next week or 2. They won't give us as idea as to when he will come home. So we will see. Leaving him yesterday had to be one of the hardest things I had to do. I couldn't help but think about how you are supposed to leave the hospital with your baby...not leave without them and leave them there. :cry:

I was just wondering which name you'd gone with! Fingers crossed it won't be long till little Riley is home with you. Great to hear he's making good progress :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->