Early detection tests

Miss Kitty I hope it was nothing serious PLEASE keep us posted

Yeah, IDK...I agree that there should have been cramping and blood if it were a m/c. I will have my u/s result this evening, I wasn't allowed to view any part of it since it was ER requested. I had both the abdominal and internal scan done. They wanted to get a better look of the area since I have had complaints before becoming pregnant with no known cause...felt pressure and discomfort in Feb and was treated with antibiotics for possible uti. My bladder being full hurt me like mad today for the scan, I could hardly walk, was breaking a sweat and was nearly in tears...felt like I was going to split like being way too full. The first scan was agonizing, I just wanted it to be over and it felt like it took forever!
I'll definately be back this evening with an update...I'm pretty sure everything will be fine :)....well at least I sure hope so!

Hi misskittyk,hoping everything will be ok for you,thinking of u Hun :hugs::hugs:

When I was called in at the ER, there was another lady with the same first name...she got up and went in and got the shock of her life when told she was 7 weeks pregnant. WHOOPS!!! LOL :haha:
Everything was fine with the little bean, there is a heartbeat...what a great relief!!! :D

Hey all, been quite a while since I have been here. I have a lot of catching up tp do :D I am now at 17 weeks, baby is getting very active lately and all seems to be going quite well :)
Take care all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"