Early detection tests

hi Elizabeth. I've used these for a while and never got even a faint line before even when frer and cb digital were showing bfp, however I did one tonight on cd26 and got a faint line, not dark but obviously there so did cb digi and it came up 1-2 weeks.

Truly!!!!!! Really? Congrats!!!!! Yey! Another BFP!!!! Wooo hooo!!!!

40+ group even! thanks ladies. it's early days but fingers crossed.

40+ group even! thanks ladies. it's early days but fingers crossed.

Congratulations truly blessed:hugs: I love bfp announcements from the 40+ group!!:happydance: xx fx for a sticky healthy pregnancy :hugs:

hi Elizabeth. I've used these for a while and never got even a faint line before even when frer and cb digital were showing bfp, however I did one tonight on cd26 and got a faint line, not dark but obviously there so did cb digi and it came up 1-2 weeks.

Woooo hooooooooooooooooooooo another bfp! Wow this is a good month!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG!! congrats Truly, amazing news!!
Post it on the BFP sticky at the top of this section!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies,

just wondering, those of you that saw a BFP early on what tests you were using? I just ordered some off the internet at "early pregnancy tests" that say
extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test (10miu/ml HCG Sensitivity)

hopefully those will detect something real quick and make me smile :)

Sorry, havent time to read all the replies.
I used these the month we conceived. They showed me pregnant at 13 dpo, and frer and cb digi also showed positive the same day. Not sure if the frer and cb digi may have shown positive beforehand.
Id used thousands of these internet cheapies. Occassionally Id get an evap after 10 minutes which would kick my 'am I pregnant?' obsession off. When I was really pregnant though, the result was faint, but unequivocal :) xx

These tests have actually surprised me now and my faith has been restored in them. I've carried on doing them and at 18dpo they are now very dark. I got the first faint line at 11dpo so well worth investing in for those who have a POAS addiction lol

no hun, they say one step on the packaging from amazon uk

these ones

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0026RQ75W/ref=oss_product

So happy for you!!! Keep posting here ...I love to see ultrasounds too :)

Hopefully soon I will get hcg levels! :) Going to the walk in for the ok to get bloods done! I may be able to sneak off to the lab this aft if it's early enough! Wish me luck hehehe.

I get bloods done tomorrow but have to wait a week before I can see the doc for the results as he is only in on Sunday at the walk-in clinic. I will just have to stay busy :) Oh yeah!!! Always stuff to do lol!

My hcg result for May 4th was 798 estimated at 6 weeks from last AF. I am being set up with my doctor and need to get prenatal testing done tomorrow. Everything is going great so far!
I hope everyone is doing well!!! I am now going to browse posts! GL to all :D

So happy for you!!! Keep posting here ...I love to see ultrasounds too :)

Hopefully soon I will get hcg levels! :) Going to the walk in for the ok to get bloods done! I may be able to sneak off to the lab this aft if it's early enough! Wish me luck hehehe.

I get bloods done tomorrow but have to wait a week before I can see the doc for the results as he is only in on Sunday at the walk-in clinic. I will just have to stay busy :) Oh yeah!!! Always stuff to do lol!

My hcg result for May 4th was 798 estimated at 6 weeks from last AF. I am being set up with my doctor and need to get prenatal testing done tomorrow. Everything is going great so far!
I hope everyone is doing well!!! I am now going to browse posts! GL to all :D

great to hear from you!!!! Great new...keep us informed...love the follow ups :)

Yesterday after dinner, I used the washroom and was going to go lay down when i noticed something floating in the toilet, I looked in closer and it was some kind of flesh so I scooped it out and put it in a bag before going to emerg to see what the heck it was. I was shocked but the nurses and doc had no idea since I never had pain or spotting at all...I personally thought it was the baby! I feel fine, the ER drew blood and asked that I return in 2 days to check hcg levels. I have an ultrasound today in just under 2 hours so I pray my little one is doing well.
Has anyone heard of this??? it was close to a cm long, fairly tranlucent but definately not cm. Gross but it felt like a dead guppy when I retrieved it. *sigh*

I've no idea hun, are you sure it wasn't there already before you went. Fingers crossed everything is ok but I would have thought there would be blood if it was anything to do with the baby x TMI when I had MMC they didn't get everything and several weeks later I passed something that looked like the sac but that was grey, silver coloured and wrinkly not flesh coloured, come to think of it, has baby even got flesh yet?

Yesterday after dinner, I used the washroom and was going to go lay down when i noticed something floating in the toilet, I looked in closer and it was some kind of flesh so I scooped it out and put it in a bag before going to emerg to see what the heck it was. I was shocked but the nurses and doc had no idea since I never had pain or spotting at all...I personally thought it was the baby! I feel fine, the ER drew blood and asked that I return in 2 days to check hcg levels. I have an ultrasound today in just under 2 hours so I pray my little one is doing well.
Has anyone heard of this??? it was close to a cm long, fairly tranlucent but definately not cm. Gross but it felt like a dead guppy when I retrieved it. *sigh*

i don't know, but as truly said, i'd expect blood if it was a mc?
really hope everything is fine misskittyk :hugs:
keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back