Early detection tests

YES...LETS!

I bought FRER tests again today...man I swear it's like crack LOL...but dang it I swear I feel pregnant... so I need reliable info...ugh!

Have you tested yet????????????????

I did, with IC that is 10MIU sensitive as well as with FRER... both clean as a whistle....:bfn: no mistaking anything as not evap even remotely there... and I am spotting big time and have cramps (last night headache was bad so it makes sense)

I am pretty sure I am out of the race. :wacko: and the symptoms were psychologically induced

I did, with IC that is 10MIU sensitive as well as with FRER... both clean as a whistle....:bfn: no mistaking anything as not evap even remotely there... and I am spotting big time and have cramps (last night headache was bad so it makes sense)

I am pretty sure I am out of the race. :wacko: and the symptoms were psychologically induced

Thats a hateful feeling - I was SO sure I was the first month - and a big fat nothing. Is your AF coming early do you think? Your ticker says you have 2 more days to go? You are never completely out til AF shows....

Thats a hateful feeling - I was SO sure I was the first month - and a big fat nothing. Is your AF coming early do you think? Your ticker says you have 2 more days to go? You are never completely out til AF shows....

well lets just say I would be truly SHOCKED if I was now... I just really want to know what on earth cause that pregnant feeling tummy?

Yes my cycles alternate from 25 to 28 days... but apparently this 25 day cycle is even shorter!...the witch is not due till April 4th yet today I am spotting...Unless mother nature is playing a cruel April fools on me (I've never known her to have a sense of humor) then I believe I am out

well lets just say I would be truly SHOCKED if I was now... I just really want to know what on earth cause that pregnant feeling tummy?

Yes my cycles alternate from 25 to 28 days... but apparently this 25 day cycle is even shorter!...the witch is not due till April 4th yet today I am spotting...Unless mother nature is playing a cruel April fools on me (I've never known her to have a sense of humor) then I believe I am out

Awwww - well if you are out - Aprils the new month to get that :bfp: in - thats what Im telling myself! :flower:

I am 8-9 dpo at this time and yesterday I tested with an IC that was 10MIU and got what looks like a very super faint line. I will be retesting in a couple of days with my last one and then I have a pile of IC 20MIU tests lol :)stick3-3.jpg
I am anxious to know :) This pic was taken aproximately 5 min after it was performed...within good time, so I dunno:shrug:
Take care and have fun :D Laterz!!!

I am 8-9 dpo at this time and yesterday I tested with an IC that was 10MIU and got what looks like a very super faint line. I will be retesting in a couple of days with my last one and then I have a pile of IC 20MIU tests lol :)View attachment 193272
I am anxious to know :) This pic was taken aproximately 5 min after it was performed...within good time, so I dunno:shrug:

Ooohhhh test again tomorrow and update us!

I am 8-9 dpo at this time and yesterday I tested with an IC that was 10MIU and got what looks like a very super faint line. I will be retesting in a couple of days with my last one and then I have a pile of IC 20MIU tests lol :)View attachment 193272

Definitely see something there! FX'd for you!

Ooohhhh test again tomorrow and update us!

I had 4+'s in 3 days!!!!! Did one the last one this AM and it came up very quickly. Heading to get bloodwork soon :D so that pic is a + I am sure!!!\\:D/ 4 tests can't all be wrong.

stick afternoon 29th-2.jpg
Not too sure about how likely it is for HCG to fluctuate in the beginning, I thought I was out as of the 25th yet I haven't had a visit from AF so I used a test Tues morning not really expecting anything and there was a faint line. I wanted to see if testing this aft made any difference and it did! I hope it gets darker in a couple of days. Kinda want to test with fmu tomorrow since today was rather diluted and yet was the best so far lol...I have 3 left so I may just space 'em apart every couple of days and see what happens :laugh2:
See what turns up by Monday before I go see the doc :) hmmm...:bunny:

Pregnant.jpg
so funny I found my best tests results in the afternoons...this one I did this afternoon same time as yesterday. I'm 36 and it happened in 3 months! Good luck ladies, this will be my 5th confirmed pregnancy. I have 2 boys ages 16 and 9 and I have had 2 losses in the past. I will see about getting bloods now lol! It shouldn't be an issue :happydance:

So happy for you!!! Keep posting here ...I love to see ultrasounds too :)

Hopefully soon I will get hcg levels! :) Going to the walk in for the ok to get bloods done! I may be able to sneak off to the lab this aft if it's early enough! Wish me luck hehehe.

Hopefully soon I will get hcg levels! :) Going to the walk in for the ok to get bloods done! I may be able to sneak off to the lab this aft if it's early enough! Wish me luck hehehe.

I get bloods done tomorrow but have to wait a week before I can see the doc for the results as he is only in on Sunday at the walk-in clinic. I will just have to stay busy :) Oh yeah!!! Always stuff to do lol!

hey ladies i hope its okay if i asked a question i have been monitoring my ovulation cuz i am on clomid on day 12 i received a pos opk. so now on day 21 i have been feeling really cruddy lately head cold, head ache, sick to stomach, i had o cramps then nada now sore breast, pressure pain on right side, nipples are sore but not bbs anyways i took another ovulation test today and tht puppy turn positive, bright pos as the urine was sliding over the test line. i did do a hpt and it was negative but its really weird.

View attachment 199203
so funny I found my best tests results in the afternoons...this one I did this afternoon same time as yesterday. I'm 36 and it happened in 3 months! Good luck ladies, this will be my 5th confirmed pregnancy. I have 2 boys ages 16 and 9 and I have had 2 losses in the past. I will see about getting bloods now lol! It shouldn't be an issue :happydance:

Congrats! You need to post this in the BFP thread too!

Ps - it was a week after AF was due before I got a decent line on the IC strips :hugs:

View attachment 199203

Ps - it was a week after AF was due before I got a decent line on the IC strips :hugs:

Same with me, I was about a week late and was getting nice double lines. Doc said calendar dates put me at 5 weeks :)

View attachment 199203

Same with me, I was about a week late and was getting nice double lines. Doc said calendar dates put me at 5 weeks :)

Woo hoo same as me then! Hope you have a fantastic pregnancy!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"