Early January Mum's

Mummy B - I cant get enough of the bloody stuff! Im going to be HUGE by the time this baby comes. Esp with Xmas and new year!

i have a list of names im not 100% on any :( trying to keep parents happy with it is so hard starting to think balls to them and we will call her what we want :)

Kat - If you like a name then stick to it... balls to what anyone else says its not about what they think. Personnally DH and I have kept our names private, because I know that everyone likes to have an opinion. I also dont want to say just in case we decide to change once we see the baby x

We havnt told anyone our names either cos once baby is born and we tell people the name, it's too late for them to have an opinion

Oh I tell a lie, I have told some of the ladies on B and B but I havnt told any friends, family etc

Kat - If you like a name then stick to it... balls to what anyone else says its not about what they think. Personnally DH and I have kept our names private, because I know that everyone likes to have an opinion. I also dont want to say just in case we decide to change once we see the baby x

My oh chose the name for our princess and at first even I didn't like it, my father-in-law didn't like it and even said it made her sound like a "southern inbred" at this point my fist wanted to make contact with his face! Lol

After almost 15 weeks of what was "Baby Baron" being called "Holly-May" and hearing my three year old say "Holly-May" I love it now. I love that I know nobody with her name at all. People can hate the name all they want but I think it sounds perfect for what I imagen her to be.

There are only his parents and my dad that know the name of our princess as we are prepared that if she doesn't suit the name. She will be something else and have a back up name of "Sophie-May" but now me and my silly father-in-law prefare "Holly-May". :happydance:

Am hoping that she suits it as it's cute and I love the fact my oh came up with it on his own and had his imput xx

Poppy - Us BNB girls are different though <3

Mrs B - Once baby is here there really wont be any question about her name. For some reason people think its OK to express their opinion beforehand. I like your name, very FESTIVE! :yipee:

Had a lovely hot shower earlier and managed to shave my legs... tend to the 'youknowwhat' and cover myself top to toe in lovely tummy butter and anti stretch mark cream. Feeling so much better..... just need to book an appointment with the beautician for a waxing. Has anyone else let themselves go a bit?

yea i wish we had not said anything, i have a list of names imgoing to see what she looks like :) if baby had been a boy, we just had one name and that was that :D cause ds has my dads name,i wanted to include my mums somehow but shes so difficult! and cause im half irish and oh has irish in him we found a really nice name we like but its my dad whos irish so mum doesnt like it :growlmad:

Kat - I love Irish names! Our boys name is Irish... my maiden name was also irish so I thought it would be a nice way to incorporate my family iygwim. If its a boy his middle name will be Thomas... Its my brother's middle name, my uncles first name, my grandfathers first name and was also my great grandfathers first name. So we'll be carrying on with that tradition. If we have a little girl her middle name will be Carole, DH's mum passed away 3 years ago and my mum is Carole... so it keeps everyone happy. Although even the middle names we have kept quiet :haha: Perhaps dont say anymore about the names.... and say youre unsure.

My name is Irish and I am the only person in the united kingdom with the name I have haha!
SO yeah was rather original!
It's the way it's spelt, Meghann May Baron only one with it and I love it!
Yeah I just tell friends that we can't decide. With my little boy is was William and that was that no room for debate or choice lol!

And I have deffiately let myself go. Been so poorly lately even my other half has been brushing my hair and getting me dressed as he's such a sweetheart but am on the mend now so I think a shaving session is on the cards lol! xx

Hi ladies,

We haven't told anyone our names either but DD has told her sitter ... Ha!

We are Irish and I am also Sicilian but we gave DD a very Irish name ... My maiden name ... Delaney. It has such meaning for us and is so unique. We told no one and I know my MIL was not pleased. Ut once she was here nothing could be said!

Hey

Ive told just about everyone that wants to know, what we plan on naming our lil boy!
We have decided on
Austin :)

We annouced the name of choice on facebook for both families and our friends, our little boy will be Connor!

With my toddler, we called my dad and told him first, as hes named after my dad Barry Robert, my dad burst into tears he was so proud, Barry is my parents first grandchild.

I'm due 11th Jan. eek, it's getting well close now.

We're having a little boy!

hehe my son is Thomas :) Thomas William :D yea i think im just going to not talk about names with anyone but oh from now!!!

I soooooo cant be bothered with shaving haha, though will need to tidy up closer to the big day hahahaha.

sparklerose..we are due the same day :)

Morning Peeps!

Hope youre all feeling refreshed and ready for another week!
I cant believe Im going to be 30 weeks tomorrow.... OMG.... 30 weeks! :argh: :argh: :argh: Thats the home straight!! Obviously Im very excited to meet baby.... but Im enjoying pregnancy and I don't want it to end :cry:

Girls I was wondering which date you think we should stop at as its an early Jan thread.... I wasnt expecting it to get this popular! It's just that if you end up with too many dates and people it gets so hard to keep updated iygwim. I think the last one on there is 17th Jan... do you think that should be it now?

Mummy B - Defo have a little pamper time it will make you feel no end better. Thats lovely having a unique name. I dont think anyone else in the UK has my full name either as I have quite an unusual surname. There arent any others on FB with my name :yipee:

Fitzbaby - I like the name Delaney :thumbup: It is unusual :thumbup: We have a local band called Delaney's Angels... perhaps your little one might end up being musically talented!

mommymakayla - Love the name hun!

Pepsi chic - I love the name Connor too! I think we had it on our 'list'.

Sparklerose - Congats on your :blue: bump! Will pop you on the front page.

I know Sambatiki 30 weeks tomorrow.
I want the pregnancy to be over as i'm hating every second but I don't want my baby coming that soon 10 weeks doesn't seem long enough to prepare for a whole new human being....
My other halfs view of pampering is to offer to shave my legs and pluck my eyebrows for me, it just offends me though as I sit thinking "am I that god awful that he's plucking me to find me remotely attractive" think the pregnancy hormones go a bit ott! Haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->