Early January Mum's

Hi Bri! Good to see you over here!

HI Ducky!!! Good to see you too! :hi: I'm soooo happy to finally be here in Third Tri! So excited for my ultrasound today. They will be checking all issues and checking growth because of the long bleed. Crossing fingers everything will go well. I have a feeling it will, but you never know. Doc said as long as growth is good we can start doing whatever we want to bring on labor as of December 15th. :yipee::headspin:

Oh wow! That doesn't seem so far away! Good luck at your ultrasound! I'm sure everything will check out just fine!

I just realized yesterday that Boop will be 38 weeks on December 21, which means s/he could potentially be here BEFORE Christmas (since 38 weeks is more than full term!) The boys came at 36 weeks (which would be December 7), but I want Boop to go further.

(I did too much thinking last night :blush: ) So effectively, my birthday is a month away (November 18), then Boop could potentially be here a month later! That's not a lot of time! YIKES!!!

And I just totally rambled on right there! :blush:

Yep getting close :thumbup: My birthday is Nov 20th! I'm so excited to meet our little Aiden. Although i better get moving cause i don't really have anything ready at this point. lol. Still need to buy a crib even! (me<---Lazy)

I'm due January 10th with a boy!

Didn't see this thread until today, nice to see some other mommas due around the same time.... Will be interesting to see who pops first :)

Hi! Can I join please!? Bump #2 is due Jan 15th but as his big bro was due 19th Jan and arrived a month early I'm kind of bracing myself for another premmie, so early Jan is my goal!!!!!!!

Gosh Ive got loads of catching up to do!

2newbumps, JCH & Felicity - :hi: Ive added you all on xxx

MissCherry - Sorry hun have changed it to team :yellow: xxx

Moo_fie - Glad to hear that all went well :yipee: I bet it was lovely seeing them both again xxx

Having a bit of a melt down tonight... its looking like we wont be in our new house now until mid november :cry: This has been going on since May and Ive had enough now. We're staying at my step dad's atm in one bedroom with all things in storage and have been now since July.... just getting a bit fed up and want to start getting things in place ready for baby to come. Im dreading moving when Im 35 weeks....

i am well and truly ready for finishing work, got a few weeks holiday to take off first :)

poppy, long time no see :) hope you and bump are doing well!!

is anyone else having trouble sleeping? I fall asleep ok but as soon as i wake up i need to wee then i cant get back to sleep :( also my back hurts, i have a pillow under bump and between knees, i got up 5 times for the loo the other night! its constant!

Hi!!!!!
Yeah we r doing well thanku. Just so tired all tired all the time. Still havnt found out the sex.
How r u both doing?

Anyone else sick of seeing to be constantly moaning...
Like i'm not someone who tends to sit and moan and about my life I tend to just get on with things but since i've been pregnant it's all I do anyone else the same? Lol
Feel so sorry for my fella xx

Hee hee, I think you mean January??

Yep I meant January lol! Think baby brain is setting in.
:wave: Hi ducky, how are you getting on?

:haha: I've got it too! The boys had dentist appointments today and I asked Alex if he told his hygienist what he's going to be for Christmas! :rofl:

I'm okay, I suppose, thanks! How are you doing?

Hee hee, I think you mean January??

Yep I meant January lol! Think baby brain is setting in.
:wave: Hi ducky, how are you getting on?

:haha: I've got it too! The boys had dentist appointments today and I asked Alex if he told his hygienist what he's going to be for Christmas! :rofl:

I'm okay, I suppose, thanks! How are you doing?

That doesn't sound very positive? Hope you really are ok. I'm not doing too badly at all. GTT test today and really not looking forward to it! I'm so hungry already and still can't eat for another 3 hours at least. Will just try to keep in mind that I am doing it for baby and to make sure he is ok.

Anyone looking forward to Halloween? I need costume ideas. Was thinking pregnant vampire as my little man is a vampire too lol

Yes, I'm all right, I hate to complain, but everything hurts - my hips, back, hooha :)blush: )
I'm feeling really big and heavy. Otherwise, I really have nothing to complain about. I really need to focus on the good!

Today is my GTT too! I hope yours goes smoothly! I didn't pass my 1 hour test when I was pg with the boys, but passed the 3 hour one, so I'm hoping I pass the first time this time!

Think I'm getting sick with a cold... Apparently I was snoring in the night since DH woke me.... Also seem to have an issue staying on my side - I keep waking up on my back again and again - tried using pillows all around me and it still happens... Hope baby is ok with it happening....

Think I'm getting sick with a cold... Apparently I was snoring in the night since DH woke me.... Also seem to have an issue staying on my side - I keep waking up on my back again and again - tried using pillows all around me and it still happens... Hope baby is ok with it happening....

I wake up on my back sometimes too. I think we're waking up because our bodies are telling us to move. Sleeping on my sides makes my hips ache something fierce and I'm a back sleeper normally. I've been fighting a cold since the weekend. Sore throat and ear aches. I refuse to believe I'm sick again, after having just gotten over bronchitis.

I hope you feel better soon! And happy 28 weeks!

As far as Halloween, I always loved Halloween! It's always been my favorite holiday! This year, DH's band is playing a show the night before, that I won't be able to go to. The boys are dressing up as Harry Potter and Superman, so I can't wait to see their costumes all put together, but I won't be able to go trick or treating with them (I am usually the one who has to stay and pass out candy, and there's no way I'd be able to do all that walking).

I love to have Halloween parties, but we won't be able to have one this year. Maybe next year! Too bad it's smack in the middle of the week, though! I hope it's not too cold for the boys to go out!

Not very excited for Halloween this year- I originally wanted to dress up but I've lost interest and I'm not sure anymore.... Maybe I'll come up with something quick/ easy....
I've seen a bunch of zombie type costumes where the arms/ legs are coming through the belly - but it's a bit creepy for me. Plus DH HATES seeing that- bothers him a lot...

Hope I get some candy tho!

Although I could always wear my Canucks jersey and walk around stealing/ throwing items and say I'm a rioter - LOL - not sure how well that would go over.... Might be a back up plan!

I thought this was hilarious, but my mom didn't like it. :shrug:

https://img3.etsystatic.com/000/0/5932854/il_fullxfull.268647211.jpg

My gf who was pregnant for last Halloween wore a shirt similar to that - her DH didn't like it at all but it was also how she announced at work - a few people were actually unsure that she was pregnant since it is a time for dressing up.... LOL

Hey Ladies!! I just wanted to reply to the Halloween costumes post and then update you.

I already have my costume. I am going as a Pumpkin! I thought it was fitting because I will be extra round for it!! haha I was going to go as a Pregnant Nun for laughs, but changed it last minute.

So I wanted to let you guys know that I went for my 1 hour GD test on Monday and failed with a 140. :cry: So I had to go back yesterday and do the 3 hour tolerance test. I should know the results today, but I am hoping it's ok since I just barely failed the 1 hour. Wish me luck!!

Hi!

I'm due January 12 but baby measuring to be due January 7.

Can I join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->