Early January Mum's

Well it's strange. Before I got pregnant I always imagined our first child would be a boy, but as soon as I got pregnant, both hubby and I thought immediately it's a girl. We always call her she. Then, for several weeks I really had no idea, I starting doubting myself and realised it's 50:50 and could very well be a boy (plus almost everyone around thinks it's a boy!) but I'm back to my gut instinct again and I'm thinking team pick. I'll be very, very excited to find out for sure! x

ps with the name thing, i think i need to just not care what mother says/thinks :)

I think that 50 shades of grey book became popular around then, at least people had been talking about their babies being conceived due to that book... But I didn't read it & baby was planned - 1st month of proper trying (without messing up cycle by quitting the pills previous month)

I did read 50 shades of grey but this baby was planned as it was my 1st 'normal' period after my miscarriage in Jan xx

I never read 50 Shades of Grey, but someone told me Christian is a character in it? We didn't know that either! :rofl:

Fitzybaby! We're due on the same day, and I'm also team yellow. Have you got any idea of the sex? I was sooooo sure at the beginning little one was a she then changed my mind and was sure little one was a he but now I have no idea!!!!

Hi! Initially I thought boy As my first trimester was a lot tougher than with DD but now I am thinking team pink but to ally don't know and I KNEW with DD even though we were team yellow!

I am also thinking this one is coming early. I am measuring to be due Jan. 7 and I was I diced at 39 weeks with DD and she was 8lbs2oz!!!

Duckytwins- yes the main character is Christian Grey so I think the name Christian might become popular!

FitzBaby- our little one is ment to be due 11th Jan but measuring to be born 8th Jan so maybe they will come sooner

That's a bummer! We actually thought of Christian after the boys were born - 6 years before the book came out! :haha:

haha i havent read them either! And ttc defo wasnt the loving/romantic type as we had been trying since mc in jan and it was the last month we could try before it got too close to wedding so we just went for it haha sometimes had to really make ourselves as we both work stupid hours and were sooooo not in the mood :D
mrs mel, i think i had a gut feeling with both but youre right its 50/50 :) xx

Duckytwins- I know what you mean my son is 3 (he will be 4 on the 25th Jan) and he is called Christian and i still love the name its not very popular but its not too diffrent. He is the only one called Christian in his pre-school x

hey everyone
With Halloween being next week, was wondering for the ladies that already have kids, what they are planning on dressing up as ?
My DD decided she wanted to be Tangled (rapunzel)! Im hoping that its not gonna be too cold for halloween, crossing my fingers :)

Alex is going to be Harry Potter (I think he looks just like a blond young HP!) and Jonathan is going to be Superman.

ChristiansMum --- DH is hoping for LO to arrive before the New Year, tax break here in the US. But one of my best friends is getting married on Dec. 29 and the wedding is about a 2-3 hour drive away. I am really wanting to go!

Per Halloween--- DD is going to be a strawberry. I wanted her to be a hamburger but this year she really was adamant. At least I will get to choose for LO next year ... Ha!

That's really interesting about the 50 Shades of Grey and all the babies!

I haven't read it either, so I can't give the book any credit for this baby! We'd been trying for quite a while before I got pregnant and it just happened for us in April :)

I've started the countdown at work now on my desk - I have 36 work days left! Eeek, that's not many at all, is it?!

My little boy is going as "Woody" and "Buzz" from toy story as he is obsessed and can't choose lol! xx

I'm throwing a halloween party for the kids this weekend
My DS is going to be a skeleton and DD is going to be a waitress.
I'm going to be a witch :)

welcome new ladies :)

i love halloween, was thinking it would be funny to dress up as a pumpkin haha, thomas has a killer clown outfit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->