Early January Mum's

Mrs B - You should treat yourself and go to the salon! You are brave letting DH shave and pluck you.... I wouldnt let mine! No 10 weeks is not enough time to get ready at all! Nevermind to move house!

He's brilliant he does my legs usually while i'm in the bath because of my back he knows how much the bending hurts me the sweet heart. I've never let him do my eyebrows yet but if he's mentioning that he'll do them for me, they must be awful. It's only £5 for an eyebrow wax and shape so I think a trip is deffo in order!
Oh no moving house as well... Do you already have kids or this your first?
Last year we moved 5 weeks before Christmas and with having a two year old as well I was crying and stressing constantly. We had to get the house fumigated and decorated once we moved but honestly we were all ready in time for little mans big day so I wouldn't worry too much!
xx

pffft you're lucky, you should have seen the look on my oh's face when i asked him to paint my toenails :D
yea 17th seems fair to me!! yey for turning 30weeks for you guys, im 30 weeks next week, 10 weeks sounds alot less than 12 weeks!!xx

I'm quite lucky as my oh is a plasterer by trade and he has to keep his hands busy at night so a get a nice foot rub xx

:D mines a bus driver so likes to sit on his arse hahaha :haha: xx

Hiya, just wondering can I join in? Im due the 11th jan with a pink bump :) :pink:

Good morning girls! How was everyone's weekend? We were very busy! We had a birthday party on Saturday then my parents' 40th anniversary on Sunday. Then we went to go look for a car and DH put together the new glider and ottoman.

RE names. We've had our picked for a while. We had a hard time with boys names when the twins were born. We only had one boys name. We had to split it and come up with middle names for each.

This time around our boys name is Christain Jacob and our girls name is Emilynne Jennifer (Jennifer after my sister who passed away in July).

hi can I join - I am being induced at week 38 on 11th January 2013.. with a pink bundle! xx

Duckytwins- my Ds is called Christian Daniel Edward :) and our pink bump will be called Isabel Hannah/Holly Louise :) my husbands family all have 2 middle names for some unknown reason! But isabels 1st middle name will either be Holly or Hannah depending when she comes :)
Emma x

There's lots of us due on the 11th! Welcome to all the new ladies! :)

As for names - it's hard isn't it?! We have a name now for if she's a girl, but still struggling if he's a boy. At least we have a little while to get thinking of some boy names!

I've been slowly starting to get my hospital bag packed - so far I've got a couple of nighties (and a top in case I am able to have a water birth), some maternity pads and some sudo-cream.

I've always thought of 30 weeks as being the start of the final stretch - congrats to all the 30 weekers, I'm looking forward to getting there! xx

Hey Ladies! So I finally talked to my doctor's office on Friday. I got my 3 hour GTT results! I passed!!!!! yay! Now I can't wait for my Nov 5th 4D ultrasound!! I was measuring 32cm at my 28 week appt...so I am interested to see if baby really is going to be big!

Has anyone else started their appts every 2 weeks?? Mine started at 28 weeks. It makes it so much more real that baby is coming soon!!

also lots of us on the 11th with pink bumps :) isabelle and hanna are on our list of names :)

I am itching to get my hosp bag ready but keep thinking when i do i will start to get impatient so trying to wait haha.
I have my last shift at work next Tues and have a few things still to do in the baby room, getting carpet on the 30th, still haven't got my cot or drawers yet though!!

also lots of us on the 11th with pink bumps :) isabelle and hanna are on our list of names :)

I am itching to get my hosp bag ready but keep thinking when i do i will start to get impatient so trying to wait haha.
I have my last shift at work next Tues and have a few things still to do in the baby room, getting carpet on the 30th, still haven't got my cot or drawers yet though!!

I think my yellow bump might be a pink one too :winkwink:
Although, I really don't know for sure, it is just a hunch!

Fitzybaby! We're due on the same day, and I'm also team yellow. Have you got any idea of the sex? I was sooooo sure at the beginning little one was a she then changed my mind and was sure little one was a he but now I have no idea!!!!

ooo hehe i wonder if it is a pink bump :) i had a feeling mine was as different to last pregnancy but i still panic in case the tech was wrong and ive done the nursery pink :D you read so many stories! I have an extra scan Thurs so i may ask if she is still a she!xx

Always good to be sure! :D
How are your pregnancies different, if you don't mind me asking? xx

Ready4babe - i had a 3d/4d scan on saturday and it was brilliant! Im defo having a pink bump but it was amazing watching her smiling,chatting away and even pouting! Its like a little look into babys world :) baby is measuring a few days bigger than she should be but hopefully that means we can meet her sooner :)

KatM83 - my husbands grandma (who is no longer with us) was called Isabelle and when we found out we are having a girl husband asked if we could call our baby after her so i said thats a lovely idea I just wanted to change the spelling a little bit :) his sister is called Hannah and they are close but its his other sisters 18th on the 5th jan so if she is born on his sisters birthday we will use Holly as the middle name :)
Iv also started getting my hospital bag ready just buying something for it each week so I havent got to do it all at once plus I want it done by december cause I dont really want to be going shopping then as everyone will be doing there xmas shopping!

Xx

Feb bride - :hi: and welcome! Ive got an excel spreadsheet which Im happy to email to you if you want x I'll also pop you on the front page.

Kat - Im sure it will all come together! Im very jealous youre finishing work already... I dont finish until 4th December and due on 1st Jan and still need to move house! :haha: I think the last few weeks will fly by for me as Im so busy. Im also at a wedding 30th December :haha: Im starting to think Im slightly NUTS!

Christians Mum - Glad you had a nice time at your scan! Its wonderful experience :cloud9: I'll add you on to the front page xx

Mrs Mel - Have you always thought :pink: I started off thinking :blue: but now I seem to change my mind everyday :haha: Ive started to get all the things for my bag.... havent got the room at my stepdads house to start putting it together... and also cant do it just yet.... makes it all far far to real! Yup Im still in la la land about how this baby is coming out :haha:

Ready4babe - YAYY great news on your test results!! :yipee: I bet your so pleased xxx

Duckytwins - Glad you had a nice but busy weekend xx Love your names xx I guess when its twins you also have that added thing of making sure the names sounds right together.

There are loads of 11th Jan babies due.... what was going on 9 months ago? Nothing good on TV?? :haha: Will be interesting to see who is first!!

hahaha who knows :D yea i have a few weeks holiday to take first but then just starting maternity illbe about 32 weeks, cant wait! go i would be mega stressed out moving and still working and xmas and being mega preggers!!

mrsmel, with my ds i had no nausea or sickness at all, not once, just breezed through it, this one i ha really bad nausea from week 6 to about 14 weeks and was sooooooo tired,my boobs are also different, they didnt really change last time but this time have gone up 3 sizes!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->