Early January Mum's

Just got back from my GT test. Here's to hoping I passed! I told my dr about the itching problem and I was also tested for that Obstetric Cholestasis.

I made another appointment for November 15, where I'll be scheduling my csection! He said about a week before my due date! That puts me in December! :shock:

Im due Jan 10th with a blue beany! im 28 weeks today yippee!

Have to say, this week has been so tiring, had to go out 4 days this weeks..exhausted to say the least!
My 28 week check up went great, all the blood work and results for the GD test came back normal :) My doc sent a referal to see an OBGyn at the hospital , they will see me for the rest of the pregnancy, hopefully it doesnt take too long to call me back, for my next appt.
I have no idea whats gonna happen with my elective c-section since the doctor ive been seeing for the last 28 weeks has nothing to do with it!!! Guess ill have to wait to talk to them when im up at the hospital ughhh
I hate how my doctor waits till 30 weeks to send me up to them!!!

I just cried for 45 minutes because I bought a prenatal cradle to help lift my belly up and get the pressure off some things and it doesn't fit! Nothing is ever easy it seems. Now I'm going to have to send it back and order a different size! Just when I thought I'd FINALLY be able to get some relief... NOPE! Not for me! :cry:

Congrats mommymakayla on passing the dreaded glucose test!
I have GD and had my 28 week growth scan today, great news that baby is following 50th centile for head and abdominal circumference, phew :happydance:

:hi: hi girls may I join your thread? Im due Jan 17th :)

Afternoon ladies.. Been to midwife this morning and had bump measured. How accurate are the measurements? Bump has always been spot on until this week.. Baby is measuring a week ahead now at 29 weeks

I have my GTT next week and am worried now that this is a sign.. Everything else is just fine and BP is 108/58.. Another added worry of pregnancy! I hope she doesnt grow too big!

That REALLY sucks :( Maybe go into a Motherhood maternity - they have LOTS of types and at least u wouldn't have to wait for it.... Hope something helps soon! I've got a week before the memory foam topper comes - I think about it constantly - I can only imagine how frustrating it is for something to not fit :(

Hello ladies just to let you all know i've started a pregnancy journal would love it if a few of you would take a look and :) Be nice to establish some better friendships!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...7-mummybarons-last-baby-3-a.html#post22294751
Hope to hear from you all soon! xx

First time mom-to-be with a boy: January 1. We're hoping he comes early though (tax credit in US). I failed the GTT last week, so Monday I'll have the three-hr test. Hopefully I pass that one!

i am well and truly ready for finishing work, got a few weeks holiday to take off first :)

poppy, long time no see :) hope you and bump are doing well!!

is anyone else having trouble sleeping? I fall asleep ok but as soon as i wake up i need to wee then i cant get back to sleep :( also my back hurts, i have a pillow under bump and between knees, i got up 5 times for the loo the other night! its constant!

Hi!!!!!
Yeah we r doing well thanku. Just so tired all tired all the time. Still havnt found out the sex.
How r u both doing?

ah it will be a nice supprise tho ;) have you any feeling as what you might be having? we are doing ok, just achey and yea i get the tired thing, just do not sleep at all!!

Hi Ladies

Gosh this thread moves so fast! Its so hard to keep up sometimes. I apologise if I have missed anyone.

Having a nice weekend, DH is home so we went to Cheltenham to Primarni and I bought some things for my hospital bag. Feeling very worried about moving house and trying to get everything done in time at 35 weeks! Im just praying for this baby to be late. Sorry for the moan :(

Otherwise all is good here, baby is moving loads and I absolutely love it! I still cant quite believe its actually happened to me :cloud9:

Hope youre all having a fab weekend x

Babyhopeful2 - Hi there bump buddy! Im also due 1st Jan! Ive added you to the front page xxx

MummyBaron - YAYY for a journo! I couldnt live without mine x I'll pop over and visit x x x

Mrs.A - Im not sure how accurate it is because you could have had a growth spurt iygwim. Hope all goes well with the GTT test x

Katie B - Glad all went well x

Duckytwins - Ouchie sounds painful hun xxx I hope you manage to find a way to get some relief soon x I love the T-shirt I think you should go for it!

mommymakayla - Glad all went well with your GTT test. Hope you get some news about the C-Section soon xxx

Jess 19 - Welcome! :flower: Ive added you to the front x

Fitzybaby - Hi and welcone! Ive popped you on the front as 12th December let me know if you want me to change it xxx

Ready4babe - Pants on not passing the GTT test :hugs: Love the pumpkin halloween idea... make sure you get a picture :thumbup:

Jch - Hope youre feeling better x

Mrs S-M - How did you get on with your test?

Thank you hunni, took me like three hours of stopping and starting to get the past 29 weeks all filled in!
Deffo felt like i'd achieved something when i finished haha! xx

I think I'm having a boy but can't wait to find out!!!!!!
I used to think I was having a girl so we will see

Have u got names sorted yet katm83?

Ps what do I have to do to get my name on front page :p?

Poppy - Buy me chocolate! :winkwink: All done.

Mrs B - Just catching up on your journo now.

Can I also be a pain, could I be put on the first page please :)

My test went ok, both the consultant and nurse doing the test said it is unlikely it will come back that I have GD. I forgot the number to call to get the results yesterday and it was too late by the time I got home so will call on Monday.

Slipped in the supermarket today and although I didn't actually fall to the floor or anything I really hurt my back :(

On the bright side one more work at week before I have a week off :D

Hello ladies. Im due January 14th but will have my little girl before Christmas! My last 6 babies were born 36 weeks and earlier. If i go more i would be pleased! I was in hospital last night through this morning with contraction 6 mins apart. It took 7 tries for an iv all but the last blown. I am happy to say theyve stopped and i am only a finger tip dilated. so so pleased. I am on my phone its hard to post so usually just read! just saying hi!

MrsS-M - Ive added you on to the front x Ouchie on the slip hope youre feeling better tomorrow :hugs: Fingers crossed for the GD test.

Corrie Ann - I hope this one stays put for you :hugs: Which team are you on as Im a little confused with your tickers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->