Early January Mum's

Fitzybaby! We're due on the same day, and I'm also team yellow. Have you got any idea of the sex? I was sooooo sure at the beginning little one was a she then changed my mind and was sure little one was a he but now I have no idea!!!!

Hi! Initially I thought boy As my first trimester was a lot tougher than with DD but now I am thinking team pink but to ally don't know and I KNEW with DD even though we were team yellow!

I am also thinking this one is coming early. I am measuring to be due Jan. 7 and I was I diced at 39 weeks with DD and she was 8lbs2oz!!!

Exciting! I was also team yellow last time and I knew I was having a boy :) which I did. :)
I'm hoping beyond hope I don't go early as we donated my LO's newborn clothes before finding out I was pregnant and I'm hoping Santa brings me some baby clothes and a car seat :) lol

So the weirdest thing happened to me this morning! I got woken up at 515am to Boop having the hiccups. I had to go pee anyway. As I was sitting in the bathroom, I could actually hear Boop's hiccups! It was the coolest thing! :shock:

welcome new ladies :)

i love halloween, was thinking it would be funny to dress up as a pumpkin haha, thomas has a killer clown outfit

I am going as a pumpkin! I think it's funny too!! I will definitely be round enough for it!! :haha:

Hi Ladies,

Hope youre all OK! Had a very exciting morning today... I live the country and ended up clipping a stag with my front wheel and side of the car. Was very scary! Luckily there wasnt any damage to speak of... just knocked the tracking on the steering. Ive taken it to the garage and its been put back. But it really did frighten the living daylights out of me. Cant wait to start maternity leave and not have to drive to work in the horrible foggy weather down the country roads at 6.30 in the morning!

Apart from that though! All is good :thumbup:

Febbride - PM me your email and I'll send it to you :flower:

Everyone sounds like their going to be having loads of fun for halloween. Im going to a party but I havent got a costume yet :dohh: I'd love to see your pics xxxx

Hunni & Kitsch - :hi: and welcome will pop you on the front page tomorrow xxx

Does anyone else suffer from really really bad tummy cramps, not braxton hicks or anything just bad cramping pain (more like what you get from a tummy bug)

Since I was about 12 I have been in and out with these pains but there really really hurting... Never got diagnosed with anything one doctor said IBS another said inflamed gollblader. I can't eat or settle from the pain been in tears all day on and off from it.

Don't wanna go in hospital but I really don't know how to cope with it any longer. Could it be the same problems i've had in the past or could it be something to do with the pregnancy? Sorry for blagg ladies just wondered if anyone else experiencing anything like it?
xx

Mrs B - No Ive not experienced anything like it :hugs: When is your next MW appointment?

Not for another 2 weeks, just running a bath now to try and help ease it but the pain is made worse or comes back when I eat :(
xx

Mrs B - I would make an appointment in the morning with your GP. Hopefully its just trapped wind or something. If youre really worried give the NHS direct a call or the duty MW's

Hi ladies just checking in.

Im pretty fed up with this pregnancy which is a shame as i really wanted to enjoy it.

hypermesis...still going strong.
SPD - ow :(
cramping and BH
and reduced movements

i swear i feel like im living in a doctors surgery/hospital for most of this pregnancy. it really sucks.

trying to be postive and its difficult. almost 11 weeks left.

Hi ladies just checking in.

Im pretty fed up with this pregnancy which is a shame as i really wanted to enjoy it.

hypermesis...still going strong.
SPD - ow :(
cramping and BH
and reduced movements

i swear i feel like im living in a doctors surgery/hospital for most of this pregnancy. it really sucks.

trying to be postive and its difficult. almost 11 weeks left.

Aww... :hugs: I'm sorry you're feeling that way. Hang in there, though, you've gotten so far now, it's just a little bit left! Keep your eyes on the prize!

I got a phone call from my dr's office today. It was the receptionist, asking me to call her back, she needs to "talk to" me. She didn't mention what about, but by the time I got the message, the office was closed. This is just a few days after I had my GT test and a test for cholestasis. I won't be able to call until 9am tomorrow, so I'm pretty nervous about why she wants to talk to me!

How is everyone doing?
I'm back off my holiday to menorca wow what a beautiful place shame I got poorly with a massive uti and a huge infection up my foof! They sorted me out quickly tho and managed to enjoy the rest of my holiday.

Just got a call from my Doctors office about my appt at the hospital obgyn ! glad it didnt take too long to get an appt !! Hopefully i will find out more about my elective c-section!! Will see what happens on monday :)

mommymakayla - OMG!!! Thats soooo exciting!! Cant wait to find out your date! xxxx

Rockelle - Glad you had a lovely time away, pants on the UTI and foof pain :hugs: Hope its all clearing up now xxx Happy 30 weeks!! xxx

Feb bride - Got your PM will send it to you xxx

Duckytwins - I hate it when they leave messages like that! Makes you worry! Hope its good news xxx

Joygirl - Hi and welcome :hi:

Pepsi - :hugs: I hope it starts to get easier soon xxx Have you tried an Osteopath for the SPD? I went to one it was expensive but now I can actually still walk at 7pm at night when I couldnt before.

AFM - Awful day at work.... doesnt seem like this week is going to get much better.... yesterday hitting the Stag in my car and today crying in front of people in the office.. bring on the weekend!! xxx

I called back this morning and they told me I failed my glucose test. Now I have to do the three hour one tomorrow... and have to fast for 12 hours :cry:

Ducky - Oh BALLS! :hugs: Hope that the 3 hour one works out OK. Im sure one of the girls here failed the GT but passed the 3hr one :hugs: Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->