Early January Mum's

Chatty - LOVE your 3D pic! Cant wait to see how much alike that pic and real baby pic look.

Metal - Some stalker you are :haha: Need to have a look for someone due christmas time.

Jch - I had a week like that at week 30 and was seriously considering bringing mat leave forward... then had a really good week last week and thought it was a blip.... then today Im shattered! I think its taking good weeks and bad weeks from this stage onwards. I really cant wait for maternity leave to start....... 4 weeks tomorrow.... BRING IT ON!!!

Ready4babe - Ooooh have loads of fun! Cant wait to see a pic later on :yipee: When is black friday?

AFM - GT test today.... wasnt very pleasant but not awful... the worst thing was not eating anything from dinner tme yesterday until 1pm today... KILLER! So they said that if something shows up they will call me. No call = GOOD NEWS!! So hoping for no phone call tomorrow, but equally I wish they would call me either way just so I know :shrug:

Hope everyone else is well and has had a good monday xxx

I hope these pics load...first time I have ever tried here. These are from Monday. It was fun....not sure it was worth $150 since they didn't actually measure him or anything. But still fun.

Oh and Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving....LOTS of amazing sales!!

Attachments

• 20121105165649000.jpg
    20121105165649000.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Hand in Mouth_Cropped.jpg
    Hand in Mouth_Cropped.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 9
  • 20121105165425687.jpg
    20121105165425687.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 10
Ready - Lovely piccies!! :yipee: :yipee:

Mrs B - Im sorry your appointment has been delayed :hugs: Are you feeling OK about the delay?

Yeah I want it to be with my proper consultant instead of just any old person I don't know , i'm more annoyed because there's been another mix up with my back problems. (it's explained in my journal)

xx

I tried my hardest to eat properly this pregnancy and i think ive done pretty darn good, till now that is.
All i want to eat is chocolate, chocolate and more junk!!! It tastes so darn good :happydance:
I suppose with 8 weeks left of this pregnancy i should order my travel system, once its ordered i will be all done with shopping for my lil man

Attachments

• stroller.jpg
    stroller.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 8
UGH MEN!

my husband is being a self-center A$$hat.

its all him him him. today for example, having spd its gotten really bad gettign up and down out my chair can sometimes have me in tears. also the cotnractions are painful on top of it...anywy today i needed to pee and the toilet rolls were way up high on a cabinet...i asked himt o just grab them down for me...apparently his lunch is more important, he said he would do it later..um, i need to pee NOW not later.

and then HE had a hissy fit when i did it myself and told him i didnt need his help .(very painful, i had to climb up on a chair i literally had tears in my eyes i caused me so much pain) . so now hes off having a tantrum because apaprently i "couldnt just wait"

god im SO upset with him right now, this has gone on for days, i ask him to do anything for me and he makes it seem like im asking him to move a mountain. Im still working full time and doing 90% of the house chores while looking after a very activ toddler...

excuse me for needing him to just reach up and grab a toilet roll so i didnt wet myself :cry:

Mommy M - LOVE your pram!! :thumbup:

Pepsi - Sorry to hear that DH is being a nob! Men really dont understand the duress our bodies are under now. Hope he realises what a prick he's being and makes it up to you :hugs: :hugs:

Pepsi - that's bad of him, does he not know what baby is doing to your bladder?! On top of everything else you're suffering with :hugs:

Question for you ladies anyone else having *tmi* lots of watery discharge.
I just come back from the school run and felt wet down there and my knickers were wet and my jeans damp.

Yes! A disgusting amount. Like wear a panty liner, change my undies amount. Didn't have this with DD. Doc said as long as it doesn't smell abnormal or have blood, it's OK.

I just feel absolutely disgusting. haven't let DH touch me since it started. :haha:

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q769/mommymakayla/IMG_0936.jpg

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q769/mommymakayla/IMG_0937.jpg

Thought i would share what i bought to put into my daughters stocking for xmas!
I havent been able to find her a big sister shirt yet so these necklace and braclets will have to do :happydance:

Just thought Id share, this time next month I will be finished work!!! Cant wait!

Mrs Crad - YAYYY thats a great share!! I'll be off too! :yipee: I bet you cant wait can you?

Mommy K - Love your little stocking fillers :thumbup: Im sure the girls will love them x

Fitzbaby - :haha: I havent let DH touch me since I got preggers!! :haha:

Pepsi - Are things any better today?

Has anyone else been like me and not had any :sex: since :bfp:? Or am I just insanely strange!

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

Happy 32 weeks 3rd January peeps! xxx

Thought i would share what i bought to put into my daughters stocking for xmas!
I havent been able to find her a big sister shirt yet so these necklace and braclets will have to do :happydance:

They are adorable hun!
Bet she will look super cute in them
xx

Mrs Crad - YAYYY thats a great share!! I'll be off too! :yipee: I bet you cant wait can you?

Mommy K - Love your little stocking fillers :thumbup: Im sure the girls will love them x

Fitzbaby - :haha: I havent let DH touch me since I got preggers!! :haha:

Pepsi - Are things any better today?

Has anyone else been like me and not had any :sex: since :bfp:? Or am I just insanely strange!

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

Happy 32 weeks 3rd January peeps! xxx

:happydance:Me :happydance: so glad you haven't either, I don't feel like such a freak now :happydance:

:blush: I've turned into a nympho freak - cant get enough (as long as its before 9pm ... Then I'm asleep). Told hubby to make the most of it as I'll be good for nothing come January hahaha.

I LOVE the stocking fillers! Have you checked out eBay for "big sister" t-shirts?

Had an amazing night last night! We went to see Micheal McIntyre last night and haven't laughed that hard for ages. Had quite a few "Tena Lady" moments lol.

I've just had my flu and whooping cough jabs - boy do my arms hurt!

A few days ago I noticed how when one of my boys gets overwhelmed, over stimulated or anxious, he plays with his hair. (He has always had a hard time with change). He's been doing it more and more lately, and last night, I found a pretty decent sized spot on the back of his head where he's pulled his hair out :cry:

I went online last night and found out there's a condition called trichotillomania, where someone has an uncontrollable urge to pull their hair out. It said online that it can come with an anxiety disorder. Now I'm freaking out over poor DS. He's been acting up quite a bit lately, so DH talked with him the other night. It seems he's really nervous about when the baby comes and how things will change. I asked him if he has any questions about how things will be different, but he can't seem to articulate what he's thinking or feeling. I have no idea what to do for him. I'm trying to spend extra time with the boys (cuddling on the couch, etc) but I don't know what to do to help him with his fears, thoughts, questions and (obvious) anxiety. I'm so upset that he's so upset and I just don't know what to do. I plan to call his pediatrician today to see what he says, then maybe call the psychologist at school, but the fact that he's so upset that he's pulling his hair out breaks my heart. I actually wondered last night if having another baby was a good idea, and I cried. :cry:

I don't want this baby to cause my poor, sweet little man so much stress. I never thought he'd have such a hard time with it and now I am feeling guilty for doing this to him.

We haven't dtd since about 25 weeks. I feel so unsexy and when I do feel a bit in the mood bump decides to have a party and puts me right off.
The stocking fillers are so cute where did you get them?
Michael McIntyre I love him he's so funny bit jealous lol

:hugs: ducky:hugs:

The people I've seen on tv that did it didn't only do it when they were stressed, but it more became a habit if I remember correctly. How was he when you were pg with tess? Is he on the autistic spectrum at all?

We haven't dtd since about 25 weeks. I feel so unsexy and when I do feel a bit in the mood bump decides to have a party and puts me right off.
The stocking fillers are so cute where did you get them?
Michael McIntyre I love him he's so funny bit jealous lol

I got them from toys r us!
:happydance:
I love them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe