Early January Mum's

:hugs: ducky:hugs:

The people I've seen on tv that did it didn't only do it when they were stressed, but it more became a habit if I remember correctly. How was he when you were pg with tess? Is he on the autistic spectrum at all?

He's never been diagnosed with anything. I ask every time we go to the dr if he needs some kind of treatment, but the dr told me if his school work suffers, he'll look into it. I have conferences coming up, so I'll ask his teacher. When he was born, we were told he was "singing" which meant he had his mouth open to try to cry, but nothing was coming out. He needed to be put on a vent immediately. I don't know if that has anything to do with anything, (like lack of oxygen) but I think about it a lot.

He wasn't really this anxious when we were pg with Tess, but that pregnancy didn't get very far. He had a little trouble after she was gone, but he made it through.

Could he be worried that something may happen to this baby too? What about his brother, could maybe he reassure him too? Or is he too young?

Jonathan (brother) is excited about baby coming. DH talked to him too and he seems to be okay with everything. Alex hasn't mentioned he thought something might happen to this baby. Maybe I'll ask. I think he's really worried about how like will change when baby is here. Thanks for your help!

It's probably completely wrong, but I was wondering about something like aspergers?

Oh no ducky! Stay strong *hugs*
I'm sure once baby is here Alex will come to terms with everything and understand what is going on more, but I understand that doesn't help now.
Him feeling anxious about the new arrival is probably very common and you seem to be doing everything I would do. Just keep telling him that his routine will be the same and add little "don't worry, mummy will still do this with you once the new baby is here" maybe plan a little event just you and him for after baby is here and leave baby with oh. A trip the park for a hour? Or lunch? Maybe him feeling like you have time for him alone will be enough? xx

OBGYN check up today, looking forward to hearing my little mans heartbeat, payday tomorrow hopefully buy my first bit of baby gear.

Mrs Crad - YAYYY thats a great share!! I'll be off too! :yipee: I bet you cant wait can you?

Mommy K - Love your little stocking fillers :thumbup: Im sure the girls will love them x

Fitzbaby - :haha: I havent let DH touch me since I got preggers!! :haha:

Pepsi - Are things any better today?

Has anyone else been like me and not had any :sex: since :bfp:? Or am I just insanely strange!

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

Happy 32 weeks 3rd January peeps! xxx

Im so happy to be leaving work, getting tired now with the hour and 20mins drive each way to work!

We havent had any :sex: since we found out we were pregnant either!! Sometimes I so miss it

Morning ladies
I woke up to find out that my dad passed away early this morning!
At least hes in no more pain. I never knew him but im truley sorry for my sister!
Anyways on better new the travel system that i was going to buy went on sale this week regular price of 399.99 went down to 249.97. Thats 150 savings!!! AMAZING
Totally made my day!!!!

Morning ladies
I woke up to find out that my dad passed away early this morning!
At least hes in no more pain. I never knew him but im truley sorry for my sister!
Anyways on better new the travel system that i was going to buy went on sale this week regular price of 399.99 went down to 249.97. Thats 150 savings!!! AMAZING
Totally made my day!!!!
So sorry to hear, glad to hear ur handling it well - it's hard to mourn someone who wasn't really a part of your life. Hang in there :hugs:

Awesome news on the deal - I LOVE sales!!!!!!

Brilliant news on the pram mommymakayla, think your in need of a shopping spree to spend the savings!

Sorry about your dad, and sorry to your sister. I'm sure she'll understand your point of view when the issues aren't quite as fresh.

Hope your okay anyway were all here for you if you need to talk about it

xx

I'm sorry to hear about your dad huni. I hope you're ok :hugs:

Thanks everyone.
Im doing fine, really, i mean im a lil upset but more upset that i never had the chance to know who he was. And the fact that my Daughter will never know half of her family on that side.

Just because he is gone doesn't mean it's too late to start a relationship with some of the other family members.

The only family on my side that have contact with me and my son is my dad and grandparents, (my mother and brothers don't) and don't worry if they don't as your little ones have you they don't need a massive family xxx

sadly, most of the family on my dads side is dead!!!
I dont get along with my family very much
but love my OH's family soo much. wish i had that kind of family!

sadly, most of the family on my dads side is dead!!!
I dont get along with my family very much
but love my OH's family soo much. wish i had that kind of family!

Well you do have a family like that...
The way I see it is your OH's family are your family :hugs:
Plus you'll always have you b&b family :flower:

Hi Ladies,

Hope youre enjoying the weekend!

Mommy M - :hugs: Im sorry to hear about your dad :hugs: Hope youre OK its a very strange feeling mourning someone so close to you yet so far away. I hope your sister is ok. Great news on your travel system.

Mrs Crad - Have you now left? :yipee: YAYYY if you have!! :yipee:

Pepsi - What have you bought?

Ducky - How is LO? Is he doing OK?

AFM - Had a cracking weekend so far. Friday we picked up the nursing chair I won on Ebay. Its this one.... its worth £189.99 and I got it for £55. It's been hardly used and I cant see any marks on the fabric. So feeling very please with myself :thumbup:
https://www.tuttibambini.co.uk/bmz_cache/a/acdc75c2f5f69657c1433e2c70c2e841.image.344x350.jpg
Yesterday we went to see my family up north, we only went for the day so feeling absolutely shattered. We managed to visit everyone we needed to visit and take my young cousins to the penny arcade and DH took them on some rides. We also went to my great nanna's grave, she passed away the same day that my MC happened. I know it might sound crazy but we got our :bfp: that cycle and I honestly believe she sent us this little poppet. So I found it quite emotional, DH thanked her for sending us such a blessing. My Great Aunt gave me a gorgeous hamper with loads of baby things in :cloud9: Im such a lucky lady. I found it all quite emotional that the next time I'll see them I'll be a mummy OMG! Today Im doing some overtime at work :grr: but Im hoping not to stay too much longer.

Hope everyone is well xxxx

I'm meant to be due January 9th but I've been told 'off the books' it's more like Christmas week. Erk!!

Hi all, I posted this in another section, but it might be worth a read, its something im going to be adding to my to do list for the last 4 weeks of pregnancy!

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/birth/natural-induction-methods

"Eat Date Fruit!

Yes, and this one has a recent study behind it. According to this study on ‘the effect of late pregnancy consumption of date fruit on labour and delivery’:

“We set out to investigate the effect of date fruit (phoenix dactylifera) consumption on labour parameters and delivery outcomes… 69 women consumed six date fruits per day for 4 weeks prior to their estimated date of delivery, compared with 45 women who consumed none… The women who consumed date fruit:

Had significantly higher mean cervical dilatation upon admission compared with the non-date fruit consumers (3.52&#8201;cm vs 2.02&#8201;cm, p&#8202;<&#8202;0.0005)
Had a significantly higher proportion of intact membranes (83% vs 60%, p&#8202;=&#8202;0.007).
Spontaneous labour occurred in 96% of those who consumed dates, compared with 79% women in the non-date fruit consumers (p&#8202;=&#8202;0.024).
Use of prostin/oxytocin (for inducing/augmenting labour) was significantly lower in women who consumed dates (28%), compared with the non-date fruit consumers (47%) (p&#8202;=&#8202;0.036).
The mean latent phase of the first stage of labour was shorter in women who consumed date fruit compared with the non-date fruit consumers (510&#8201;min vs 906&#8201;min, p&#8202;=&#8202;0.044).
It is concluded that the consumption of date fruit in the last 4 weeks before labour significantly reduced the need for induction and augmentation of labour, and produced a more favourable, but non-significant, delivery outcome. The results warrant a randomised controlled trial."

Red Phoenix - Hi and welcome! :hi: How can they tell you will got that early at this stage? Do you know which team you are on? Will add you to the front page x

Diggory - Thanks for that hun, the link doesnt work though :( I shant be eating the dates then :haha: I want G to stay for a while longer than EDD xxx Hope youre doing OK xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->