Early January Mum's

Sam, yes, he's doing a little better, thank you! Cute rocker, BTW!

Hi Ladies,

Pepsi - What have you bought?

AFM - Had a cracking weekend so far. Friday we picked up the nursing chair I won on Ebay. Its this one.... its worth £189.99 and I got it for £55. It's been hardly used and I cant see any marks on the fabric. So feeling very please with myself :thumbup:
https://www.tuttibambini.co.uk/bmz_cache/a/acdc75c2f5f69657c1433e2c70c2e841.image.344x350.jpg

Nothing yet :haha: I was going to buy the car seat and then noticed it was marked down $10...well with Thanksgiving and Black Friday sales literally around the corner im thinking i'll wait till then (i have a pay day on black friday too!) and buy as much of the baby gear at once on the sales!

im quite excited!

that rocker chair is gorgeous! and what a deal at 55. I love ebay and craigslist!

Hi Ladies,

Pepsi - What have you bought?

AFM - Had a cracking weekend so far. Friday we picked up the nursing chair I won on Ebay. Its this one.... its worth £189.99 and I got it for £55. It's been hardly used and I cant see any marks on the fabric. So feeling very please with myself :thumbup:
https://www.tuttibambini.co.uk/bmz_cache/a/acdc75c2f5f69657c1433e2c70c2e841.image.344x350.jpg

That chair is gorgeous, wish we could fit something like that in our babies room but its to small. We started putting the nursery together at the weekend, got the cot and a wardrobe in and its full!!!!

Only doing 2 days a week now at work as I get to tired with the long drive so my boss said to just come in when I want, hes such a cool boss :happydance: Im well lucky!

Mrs Crad - I want your boss!!!

Pepsi - Thats a bonus with having a January baby, having all the sales. I know you'll get some fab bargains x

Ducky - Glad he's doing better.

AFM - Had a really stressful day.... things arent going well with the house. We've had bad news today and its fairly serious... means it could all end up falling through. Atm we're living with step dad in just a bedroom with all our things in storage. There is no room in the bedroom to put a moses basket or anything. I just feel so sick :(

Sambatiki- oh no thats sounds horrible!

32 weeks now!!! only like a lil over 7 weeks left till my c-section date, should find out the exact date this week at my appt!
My stroller/car seat arrived today YAY
Had to put it all together! We are pretty much all ready for our lil man to get here! Except we havent bought any of the diapers /wipes things. Will go out to closer to our due date to get them!

Offically finished all xmas shopping on the weekend and finished wrapping all presents ! Thank god!!! No more for this year!

Mommy M - Thanks hun xxx YAYYY for you pram!!! Cant believe you'll know when baby is going to be here soon xxx

Wow, mommyk! well done! I still have some Christmas shopping to do and we still have sooooo much to get before baby comes! I will be getting my csection date on the 15th!

We went this weekend to buy the crib bedding and Boop's coming home outfit! Wanna see? We also ordered the cradle bedding.

Hopefully the bassinet, swing, car seat and stroller will get put together soon (hint DH)!

Sam, I'm so sorry to hear you got bad news. I hope hope hope everything will be okay. :hugs:

I love seeing the coming home outfits. :)
Ive got 2 picked out , one in newborn and another in 3 months

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q769/mommymakayla/IMG_0936.jpg

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q769/mommymakayla/IMG_0937.jpg

Thought i would share what i bought to put into my daughters stocking for xmas!
I havent been able to find her a big sister shirt yet so these necklace and braclets will have to do :happydance:

have you tried vista print they have 'free' t shirt offer on at the moment?

Hi all

Sam ... Hoping the house situation turns around for you!

mommy ... I ventured put for the first time last yearon Black Friday, I was so scared! Good luck! And cannot believ you are done Christmad shopping AND wrapping! Way to go. Waiting until after thanksgiving for that here.

Sam - crossing my fingers that the house works out :(.

I'm 2 hours away from the start of madness!! The guys will turn up (a day late) to start the renovations on 2 bathrooms - it should take about 3 weeks. We've put it off for nearly 5 years now as they're big jobs but with the baby arriving, couldn't put it off any longer. The downstairs bathroom is first and we're replacing the bath with a wet room shower and fitted furniture/wc/basin. I'm looking forwards to the upstairs bathroom the most though .... We're having a whirlpool spa bath (water and air jets) with the chromotherapy lights and a gorgeous oak and marble double basin unit fitted :lush:. I'll no doubt be spending the last 3 weeks of the pregnancy soaking in the tub!

I've been going a little bonkers ordering all the gorgeous accessories for my pram - I've now got the carrycot and winter kit, another full set of textiles so I can change the colour of the whole thing, I've ordered a gorgeous sheepskin liner too! I'm in SO much trouble when hubby works out how much I'm spending to "pimp my pram" :-s

Hiya,
hows everyone getting on? I had a scan yesturday and baby is breech but hopefully she turns before 36 weeks and the little chunky monkey now weighs 3 lb 13oz so worried incase she is big cause im only little myself!

Just cant wait to meet her now x

These are the 2 coming home outfits i picked out for my lil man.
Hope hes not too big so he can fit into the newborn outfit

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q769/mommymakayla/newborn.jpg
https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q769/mommymakayla/bigguy.jpg

Cute!

Okay, I'm having a bit of a freak out today. I could effectively have 4-6 weeks left (I'll be term in 4 weeks) and I'm not ready!

Physically, I'm ready for baby to come, I'm so tired, huge, heavy, and in pain, but in every other way, I'm not!

I was trying to put it into perspective and just realized that my parents' anniversary is 4 weeks before my birthday, and it seems like just yesterday we celebrated their anniversary... and my birthday is in 5 days! :shock:

There is still SOOOOO much we have to get for baby and I haven't had finished my Christmas shopping yet. I have no idea how we're going to get it all done. I'm not ready!!! :brat:

Cute!

Okay, I'm having a bit of a freak out today. I could effectively have 4-6 weeks left (I'll be term in 4 weeks) and I'm not ready!

Physically, I'm ready for baby to come, I'm so tired, huge, heavy, and in pain, but in every other way, I'm not!

I was trying to put it into perspective and just realized that my parents' anniversary is 4 weeks before my birthday, and it seems like just yesterday we celebrated their anniversary... and my birthday is in 5 days! :shock:

There is still SOOOOO much we have to get for baby and I haven't had finished my Christmas shopping yet. I have no idea how we're going to get it all done. I'm not ready!!! :brat:
Do things as u can, set time frames to get it down to something manageable...
I'm feeling nervous about it all but planning to do my Xmas shopping by end of November... Some on this weekend and then more the next.... Do what u can but keep in mind baby doesn't need that much when they come home, so as long as u have the essentials, things will get sorted out. Just stay calm and focused on one task at a time.

Morning Ladies

Hows everyone doing this morning
Just got back from my 32 weeks check up. Everything looks good. Lost a lil more weight, cant say that im surprised about that but they didnt say anything about it this time.
Signed my papers for my c-section and got the date booked.
So we are looking at December 27! At 1pm!!!!!!!! YAYY Not too thrilled that its that close to xmas but at least its not xmas day!! He better stay put and not come early!
So thats like 6 more weeks!!! OMG so close :happydance:

Morning Ladies

Hows everyone doing this morning
Just got back from my 32 weeks check up. Everything looks good. Lost a lil more weight, cant say that im surprised about that but they didnt say anything about it this time.
Signed my papers for my c-section and got the date booked.
So we are looking at December 27! At 1pm!!!!!!!! YAYY Not too thrilled that its that close to xmas but at least its not xmas day!! He better stay put and not come early!
So thats like 6 more weeks!!! OMG so close :happydance:
Congrats on a date for baby! That's so exciting!
Makes me feel a bit nervous at how close it all is, yet still feels far... So odd!
Glad it's not Xmas, at least gives u a couple days after :)
Doing pretty well - just can't wait to be off work - 1 month left!

@ Christiansmum - SNAP! I'm 32 weeks today and have a growth scan tomorrow. LO was going between transverse and breech at my 4d scan last Saturday and I'm pretty sure he's still breech judging by the hard, apple sized ball just beneath my rib cage. I'm crossing everything that both of our babies make their way down into the "dive dive dive" position sooner rather than later. I'm planning a homebirth but not comfortable going ahead with it if he remains breech.

Please tell me the pain is gonna get easier?
Having a really bad time at the moment, missed to acupuncture sessions due to the fact i'm bed bound now and the morphine isn't helping at all...
Dunno how i'll cope another 5 and 1/2 weeks :(

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"