Early January Mum's

Felicity - CONGRATS!!!! Hope you and baby are recovering well and get to come home soon :hugs: Can't wait to hear all about it properly when you have time :hugs: Will update the front page with actual dates xxx

Ducky - Im so sorry its coming to a hard part of the year :hugs: Anniversarys are so hard and more so at this time of year. I am making a concious effort this year to make sure this xmas is special, it will be the last one for DH and I as a couple. I lost my father xmas eve 1999, its still sad now even after all these years. But it does get easier.... its just hard getting there :hugs:

BRB xxx

felicity0444 - Congratulations on the birth of your little boy! So glad your both doing so well and fingers crossed you'll be home together soon! Sorry you had such a nasty experience but it's over now. Looking forward to hearing from you when things settle down.

xx

Congrats, so sorry to hear of the scary ordeal! Very happy to hear things have worked out. :hugs: Hope things keep going on the right path and he can be home with you soon!

Thanks Sam! We lost my father in law on Christmas day about 11 years ago, so Christmas just keeps getting more and more bittersweet. We try really hard to focus on the boys (and soon to be new baby), so we have to move past it, but with my sister gone now and Tess's angelversary, there might be a little renewed sadness.

Are you and OH splitting up? I'm so sorry to hear that. :hugs:

If you'd like to change my date to December 31 on the front page, we won't be going any later than that. Thanks!

Are you and OH splitting up? I'm so sorry to hear that. :hugs:
!
I think she means cause of the baby coming Ducky.

Are you feeling any better hun? :hugs:
You never know baby could come Christmas time and then you could have a nice Christmas memory
xx

Oh my! Falicity I'm so glad you and your little boy are alright! That must have been terrible :(
:hug:

For weeks now ive been having BH and had a OBGYN appointment yesterday which everything seems to be fine, baby is head down and very low but still kicking and punching and generally being a wiggler.

today however lots of strong contractions, but nothing regular and not lasting more then 20-30 seconds max, pretty certain its not labour, but damn its uncomfortable!

on a positive note, my mum and dad sent a "care package" to us from the UK, a box full of British foods and treats, I just finished off a packet of milky bar buttons....heaven! and my husband is eying up the blackthorn cider! Lots of cans of heinz soups and also Pataks curry sauce mm mm mm!!!!!!!!!!!! Curry tonight!....just a tikka though nothing too spicy or this little boy may just decide to show up!

Happy December ladies! Getting close now :D x

Mrs Mel Happy Christmas :D!!

I am currently sat twiddling my thumbs while the other half moves furniture about so I can decorate my tree and get the get all the decorations up. I am SOOO EXCITED! lol

PepsiChic - I love our UK treats and everything you have mentioned if I moved I'd need weekly care packages aha! Hope the braxton hicks calm down soon hunni.

xx

Thanks! We've just decorated our tree and lounge!

Love Christmas! Hope you have fun decorating! x

eeekkk december! where has this year gone?!?!?

I set up the new pack n play yesterday, completely in love with it...just need the baby now! Oh and ordered some newborn diapers...we use cloth but I find the first few weeks easier using disposables

yay december :happydance:
cant wait till xmas for my lil girl !!
I cant believe that some of us will be holding our LOs at the end of this month!!!!
Hoping my baby stays put till the scheduled c-section that i have!!!!!

Monday evening while sitting on the couch I got very dizzy. I run to the bathroom...have diarrhea (sorry tmi) my brother brings me juice (maybe low blood sugar?) I immediately throw that up. Finally when I think everything is done, I stand up and start bleeding (gushing). I immediately get carried to the car and go to labor & delivery. Started having contractions on the way. By the time the two hour mark had passed doc said I had lost too much blood and we were doing an emergency c section. I have never felt so sick. I was so bad off my husband said "goodbye" just in case. But thanks to someone somewhere looking out for us we are both fine! I have had 3 blood transfusions....and countless other things done, but I am finally up and around again. Baby aiden is doing great! Breathing and eating on his own even though I was only 34+1. He's doing so well He may get to go home soon! Sorry if this sounds a tad confused (lol on percocet for the pain) but here's a pic! I will update when I'm a little more clear minded. (Crud it won't let me upload pics from my phone will as soon as I can) p.s. he was 18 1/2 inches long and 4lbs 14.7 oz. :)

Eeeeeeeeekkkk how frightening for you!! Over the moon to hear it was a happy outcome and you have your little man safely in your arms!
Congratulations!! Looking forward to the pics! :flower:

Elle xx

BLEUGH!!! It's 4.45am here, been up for an hour already :(. Up til now I've been feeling brilliant and still found it hard to believe I only have around 5 weeks left ... Then I catch this damn cold! Nose is blocked, then running like a tap, then blocked again - throat feels like I've swallowed razor blades, my lips are so dry that they're cracked and bleeding and my ears are "popping". I'm not able to sleep as I'm not breathing through my nose which means my mouth gets very dry (snoring!) and I start choking :(.

I can handle most things but the common cold leaves me just miserable :(

*whinge over*

So we DTD earlier, very gently because of how painful my SPD has been, and the BH and sickness on top of it..

Int he last hour and a half Ive been having really sharp pains across my pelvis, I can barely get up it makes my eyes water. Im pretty sure its just a mixutre of BH, SPD and the baby being so low hes prbably pressing a nerve...

I guess it if doesnt go away I'll have to take a trip to the hospital, Ive not felt this much pain so far in the pregnancy :(

So we DTD earlier, very gently because of how painful my SPD has been, and the BH and sickness on top of it..

Int he last hour and a half Ive been having really sharp pains across my pelvis, I can barely get up it makes my eyes water. Im pretty sure its just a mixutre of BH, SPD and the baby being so low hes prbably pressing a nerve...

I guess it if doesnt go away I'll have to take a trip to the hospital, Ive not felt this much pain so far in the pregnancy :(
Ohhh no! Hopefully it calms back down and doesn't continue.... Maybe a hot bath?
Not sure since the last post was quite a few hours ago! But good luck!

Also, happy December everyone.... There is a change some babies may come this month... OR next!!! OMG, feels like it totally snuck up on me.
Only working for 2 more weeks - SO thrilled to have vacation time saved up to not work through the holidays at all and just sit back and relax!

On a high note, managed to finish off my Xmas shopping before Dec 1st (my goal!) - just need to wrap it all and organize for each family...

This weekend was my company Xmas party, it was LOTS of fun - even got my 5 year award (which means I get roasted but I did alright - HATE having to say thank u and give a small speech in front of 120+ people!!!!!! BUT I managed to do it without crying :)!) Got up and danced quite a bit as well - was so nice to enjoy that time with friends/ co-workers.... They were all quite impressed that I was up busting a move as well as I managed to stay awake until the very END! Felt like I really got my time in before I go on leave.... :thumbup:

Morning everyone
Hows everyone doing this week? Hope everyone had a good weekend. Had a pretty busy weekend. hoping the next 3 weeks ends will be more relazing. Since they will be my last weekends just as 3 of us.
Little over 3 weeks to finish everything, should be enough. If not then i guess my OH will have to finish the rest!
Got our growth scan on friday, looking forward to seeing our lil man then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->