Early January Mum's

Pepsi - You need to get buying hun! :haha: Hope everything else is going OK for you x

I called my dr and he sent me to L&D. Baby still isn't moving much, but the heartbeat is good. I'm having contractions too. They kind of hurt! I'm watching them on the monitor and its really weird to see it happen on the screen and feel it at the same time.

Ducky - Glad youre getting checked out. Let us know how you get on xxxx

Awww Ducky does that mean maybe baby is on the way?
Or just BH?

Good luck either way hun
xx

No, no baby today. I'm being sent home. Baby looks good I guess.

Glad everything is okay Ducky! :)

Did they confirm that the contractions were BH or is it just a case of wait and see?

Hope baby comes soon for you hun and that your feeling better soon. Your in my thoughts anyway xx

I've missed lots ladies! Good to see the thread is busy :)

I've spent an interesting morning in the assessment unit as Fidget wasn't as Fidgety this morning. I was on the monitors for over an hour as his beat to beat variability on his heart trace wasn't great. He was still pretty quiet but started picking up after 40 minutes and his trace improved ... Was dreading having to stay in but they've let me go home. He's still being quiet but moving more than he was earlier. Midwife thinks its because I'm loaded with this cold and not sleeping well - maybe Fidget is just sleepy too.

I'm to keep an eye on him and go back in if I'm concerned. I'm planning on spending the next few days on the sofa, under the duvet and trying to rest as much as I can!

Glad everything is ok Chatty - it is scary when the movements slow down.

Glad to hear everything is ok with LO.... Get lots of rest/ fluids and hope it clears up quickly!
I've started to come down with a cold after a busy weekend, staying up pretty late.... Throat is killing me, runny nose - feeling like crap :(

And to top it all off, hubby got laid off yesterday - ohhhh my life is just going so well :dohh:

Hope you're feeling ok hun and sorry to hear about hubby. Really bad timing for you :( I hope he can find something very soon.

Hi Ladies,

Im so sorry I have been AWOL loads going on. Today we found out the house is sorted!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: We should be in for christmas!! I am so relieved. Had MW appointment yesterday and baby is measuring a week ahead so has slowed down since last week and I havent put on anymore weight :thumbup:

Ducky - If it doesnt seem right defo speak to your MW. It isnt worth any chances. I went in at 27 weeks and it just G having a quiet day but the MW's said I was right to go in xxxx Let us know how you get on xxx

JCH - Im so sorry about DH what an awful time for it to happen. Has he been there long enough to get any redundancy? I really hope he finds something very soon x Get better soon... I've only just got rid of my cold too :hugs:

Chatty - Im sorry Fidget has given you a scare :hugs: So pleased he's OK xx

Mrs Mel - Hope all went well with your appointment. I havent started washing yet but I cant wait!

Rockelle - Hope youre now stocked up! How exciting that youre losing your plug. I think you might be going before me xxx

Mrs B - Hope youre OK xxx

Not sure if I have missed anyone as I had about 5 pages to catch up on :haha: But hope youre all well xxxx

Fab news about the house Sambatiki! What a relief for you!
Midwife was great thanks, little one is head down, looking likely to engage soon and is measuring on track. Next time we meet (2 weeks) we'll be discussing my birth plan, eeeek!
Anyone else feel like it's getting so real now?

No, no baby today. I'm being sent home. Baby looks good I guess.

Great news ducky - really glad all is ok.

Hope everyone else is well. It's snowing here in the UK today, looking out of my office window it's really pretty :D

xx

I've done it! I've ordered my birth pool! It'll be delivered within the next few days. I'm getting butterflies every time I think about how close it is til we meet baby - and yet it still doesn't real!

Yikes! I know, I'm just about to order my TENS machine, that makes it all seem so real!

Mrs Mel - We hardly spoke about a birth plan at my 36 weeks... only that C-section frightens the crap out of me and I want to have a GA rather than an epi if that happens. Glad all went well for you x Which Tens are you going to get? I was looking last night and have no idea :shrug: Im watching a couple on Ebay. I think it will feel more real for me when I move house and start to put the baby's things away :cloud9:

Chatty - YAYYYYY!!! :yipee: Now that is getting exciting! Are you going to have it filled as a water feature in the house? :haha:

AFM - Another rubbish nights sleep, so pleased Im now finished work. Just cant seem to get comfy anymore :( hey-ho though I really dont mind, I just dont want to be too tired for when the big day comes x

A couple of midwives have recommended a website to me for the TENS - it's this;

https://www.babycaretens.com/index.php

The femme TENS is in the sale at the moment, £30 rather than £60 (it's the purple one on the TENS page) so I reckon I'll order one of those soon.

Yeah, I really enjoyed sorting out babys nursery and putting away all the clothes / bits and pieces, it definitely helps to make it all feel real now they have their own room and own possesions!

I guess you'll be starting to pack soon? I love moving into a new house and making it homely! Lovely time of year for it too, it's always extra cosy at Christmas :) xx

Mrs A - Thats a bargain will get one and the half price thermometer too! :haha: We're all packed, everything has been in storage since July and we've been living with my stepdad. Thats why I have been quite anxious about moving.... didnt fancy bringing up a baby in one room in a house iygwim. But thankfully it seems to be working out... just need G to stay put until we're settled :haha:

I'm sure these things always work out ok in the end :)

We'd been living in a really tiny house (and TTC) and then moved into a larger house at the start of this year then we got pregnant very shortly after the move, I think things, generally, do fall in to place :)

Well spotted with the 1/2 price thermometer, I hadn't seen that! I think I'll get one of those too x

Mrs A - It seems to in the end.... just has been such a struggle with both TTC (4 years, 2 MC and IVF) and the house (in process since April) :haha: But its all going to be worth it in the end xx

Just wondering how everyone is getting on and feeling? Some of us will have our babies by the end of the month how scary!

I had a lovely weekend went away for the night with my husband and was our 1st wedding anniversary on monday, were has a year gone i will never know :shrug: but my mum has been ill she had an operation when i was 19 wks pregnant cause she has fibroids in her womb but the operation didnt work so she has got to have a full hystorectomy so she will be out of action for at least 6 weeks!

Oh and had my 34 week check up with the midwife and im measuring 35 weeks and baby is still breech :cry: so got to go back at 36 weeks and hopefully she has turned on her own.

Emma x

Mrs A - It seems to in the end.... just has been such a struggle with both TTC (4 years, 2 MC and IVF) and the house (in process since April) :haha: But its all going to be worth it in the end xx

Blimey, I didn't realise you'd had such a journey. You'll really, really appreciate it when you have your new baby in your arms in your new house :) xx

Just wondering how everyone is getting on and feeling? Some of us will have our babies by the end of the month how scary!

I had a lovely weekend went away for the night with my husband and was our 1st wedding anniversary on monday, were has a year gone i will never know :shrug: but my mum has been ill she had an operation when i was 19 wks pregnant cause she has fibroids in her womb but the operation didnt work so she has got to have a full hystorectomy so she will be out of action for at least 6 weeks!

Oh and had my 34 week check up with the midwife and im measuring 35 weeks and baby is still breech :cry: so got to go back at 36 weeks and hopefully she has turned on her own.

Emma x

Fingers crossed she turns for you - I think these babies are quite clever and do tend to turn themselves towards the end :) x

Christians mum - Have you got your ball to bounce on? I also heard getting on all fours and rocking is also very good to get baby to turn x Good luck xx

Mrs M - Thanks hun x

:happydance: About 3 weeks to go till my c-section!!!! Very scary that i might not be able to have my OH in the room during the surgery as he might need to be watching our Daughter! Kinda makes me mad that the one time that we need some one to watch her for an hour or 2, that no one wants to!!! oh well i guess.

Mommym - so close for you! I hope you can have OH in the room with you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->