Early January Mum's

I had a few more contractions again last night, along with a lower backache. They said they were caused by dehydration, but I drink about 60-something ounces of water a day. I just can't drink much more than that - I feel like I'm drowning already.

I have my regularly scheduled appt tomorrow, so I guess we'll wait and see. Baby is moving a LOT more this morning!

Ah Ducky I hope baby comes soon for you!

Sambatiki YEYYYYYY!! SO glad the house is sorted for you, bet you feel like a weight has been lifted

xx

This baby is going to kill me I swear!

I had menstral type cramps again yesterday afternoon, the baby flipped and I had sharp shooting pains down my back right into my tail done, no matetr which way I laid down it hurt SO much. My husband heated up my clay pads and I put them on my back, And I just laid in the dark on my right side for a good 3 hours to try and relax. eventually baby moved again in the 4th hour and the pain vanished.

menstral cramps again last night though, I had a wet patch ont he bed too, smelt like pee though. Drs app next thursday so will mention it then.

Brilliant news on your house sambatiki, bet you feel so much more relaxed now.

Seems like a lot of us are starting to get geared up for these babies now

Iv caught my dd tonsillitis now she had it for 3 weeks now nothing is getting rid of it. Dh has is as well although he doesn't have tonsils and is snoring so bad. Iv been surviving off 4hrs of broken sleep for weeks now really taking its toll on me. Good preparation I suppose for baby but my god I'm a miserable cow :haha:

Mommy M - Have you got a firm date yet? Cant believe its getting that close now!

Ducky - Keep up the water drinking hun its so good for you. When I did IVF I had to drink 2 litres a day! It was so hard to do but I just bought a big bottle of water and kept sipping at it all day. I know its hard as you just want to pee all the time :hugs: Glad baby is moving loads more. Good luck with your appointment.

Pepsi - That sounds VERY ouchie! Hope this means baby is ready in the launch position for you!

Rockelle - Hope you get better soon xxx

I need to update the front sheet :blush: havent done it for ages.... could you remind me of any planned C-sec dates and I'll get it all updated.

Thanks for all your lovely comments about the house.... its such a relief.

Packing my hospital bag on Friday, am I the only one that has left it so late? :haha:

sambatiki- Ive got a planned c-section for December 27th.
oddly i have yet to pack my hospital bag! my OH is making me do it this weekend. I suppose i shall do it!

My bag is mostly packed! I still have a few bits to gather together, but it's packed enough so if I need to grab it and run, I can do.

It's mainly because I'm too impatient, I need things to do to keep me busy! :D

Mommy M - Updated for you. I guess because you have a date you think that as long as its ready by then its OK.

Mrs M - Fancy coming to help me :haha:

I'd love to! ;)

I'm on the look out for distractions - nursery is now finished, have bought as many non-gender, team yellow safe clothes as I can for now, which are washed and put away. Moses basket is all ready as are the blankets...I'm really running out of things to do!

Christmas shopping is a good distraction, I guess! x

Mrs Mel - OMG! You are prepared.... you could do my wrapping and help move house when the time comes if you like! :haha: Have you got any friends you could go out for cake with? Or have over to watch films with?

Yes - I'll be ok really :) I'm still working and will be right up until Christmas Eve. Then between Christmas and the arrival of the stork (if only ;)) I'll be making the most of my free time, catching up with friends while I still can!

I've just always been very impatient! :D

Mrs M - I thought you had already started Mat Leave and was getting bored! How is work? Have you got to train someone to take over from you?

Labour bag packed??? Pahahahahaha - I'm lucky if I finish this week with the clean washing pile installed in the right rooms .... I really need to stop procrastinating!!

Half of the problem is that the bathrooms are STILL bein installed, although nearly completed now - it's taken a few weeks longer than first thought and I assumed that I'd have plenty of time left after the workmen had finished.

My cats are safely installed in the downstairs bedroom - they're indoor cats and I couldn't take the risk of them escaping whilst the bathroom work was being carried out. The downstairs bedroom will become my 12 yr old sons bedroom and his bedroom will be the nursery. I'm currently sorting out the large cupboard under the stairs (complete with cat flap) so I can keep all the cats bits n bobs such as feed bowls and litter box in there and out of the way of the dog and baby :).

I'm hoping that we'll be all set for my older son to move rooms at the weekend, then I can get on with the nursery!! (And labour bag lol)

Mrs M - I thought you had already started Mat Leave and was getting bored! How is work? Have you got to train someone to take over from you?

He he!
Work is good thanks, I'm just sat at a desk, so it's not physically demanding in any way.
Yes, I'm handing stuff over, which is good, but very strange though! Feels odd watching someone do my work while I watch (and snoop around on B&B!)

How about you? Are you working still? x

Good luck with everything Chatty! Sounds like you've got a lot going on!

I have a cat too and I'm not quite sure how he's going to be with a baby. He's quite timid, so hopefully he'll stay out of the babies way x

Ive been having random contractions again. I wonder what my dr will say about them today.

So everyone at my house is sick. Coughing and sneezing and stuffy noses everywhere!

Boy it sounds like we are all over the place in here! I wonder who will go next!?

Sam my csection is scheduled for New Years Eve.

Sounds like it might be you to go next Ducky! I hope that the dr can help with your contractions x

I have 15 days left Ducky and I think you'll beat me lol!

Does anyone have any sex or weight predictions for Ducky?

I think boy and I think 7lb10 :) And I think the date will be the 19th December lol
xx

It won't be me!! Baby's not really due until Easter '13 and I'll be keeping my legs firmly crossed until then .... Far too busy to be having babies ect before then lol

Chatty - :haha: All sounds like fun and games to me and dont worry you can keep me as a bump buddy too as I dont think I'll be physically or mentally prepared until April :haha: Hope that you can sort the nursery out this weekend xxx

Mrs Mel - Are you not finishing until 37 weeks? My last day was Monday :yipee: Im taking holiday until 2nd January and then mat pay kicks in. I found it weird having someone else do all my work for me.... perhaps thats why I am struggling now to do anything for myself :haha:

Ducky - I updated for you :hugs: COuld they not bring your c section date more forward? How many weeks will you be on NYE?

Mummy B - HOw are things with you?

I am supposed to be tidying away the laundry and loading CD's on to Itunes ready for D day..... but BNB is far too distracting :haha: DH has gone out to get his hair cut so I do need to get motivated pretty soon... or he will know I have done sweet FA :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->