Early January Mum's

Congratulations Ducky! Lovely name as well x

Well woke up at just gone 1 am feeling really sick so went and sat in the bathroom for an hour then decided that I didnt think I was actually going to be sick so went down stairs and got a drink and went back up to bed (it was far too cold to sit down stairs) so got back into bed and went back to sleep but then woke up again at around 3 am with period type pains in my lower belly and back :( they are lasting between a minute and a minute and a half and every 20 mins had them all day but not sure if that means baby could be on her way?!

Congratulations Ducky!

I had my 36 week appointment today, I've got a bit of protein in my pee so they're sending it off for tests, fingers crossed it'll be ok, I've got no other crazy symptoms! I'm 3/5 engaged so yay he/she is starting to descend and somehow I think I've trapped a nerve in my back/bum/leg and it's super painful!

congrats Ducky!!!

36 weeks appointment tomorrow, this itching is driving me around the bend. the heartburn too but the taste of tums makes me throw up. Ive found lying on the left side helps a little.

Pepsichic - I found Zantac really help with my heartburn you can buy it over the counter but my gp has prescribed it. Not sure how it works over in the us tho.

I'm having a really fed up day today. I'm achey and fed up of the crazy bathroom dashes I have to do several times a day for the last week. Bumpy has gone quiet since yesterday as well. Everyone is getting excited that I means baby will be here in a few days but I can't see that happening. All I want to do is sleeeeeeep!

Hey girls how is everyone?
I can't sleep :( I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 4am and haven't been back to bed yet, its 6am and I have to get DS up soon for school.
I'm seriously going crazy thinking about the umbilical cord :( its making me sick to my stomach!
I read in the "what to expect when your expecting" book that excessive hiccups could be a sign of fetal destress :( she has them a lot!
I need to stay away from google :( also read that cord problems are more common with a posterior placenta (which I have)
Ahhhhhh its such an aweful feeling to be worried all the time! I feel helpless. I just want to have her now and know shell be ok than to wait another 4 weeks or so and have something go wrong. I've had a bad feeling since I got my bfp that something was going to go wrong :(

Ok rant over, sorry. I don't mean to make anyone worry.

Christiansmom how are you doing? Have your contractions stopped?
Bdg how did your tests go?? Hope all is we'll :hugs:
Rockell I want to sleep too lol but at least we are being prepped for the no sleep days ahead of us :)

Ducky~ way to go!!!! You did it and LOVE the name!

ChristiansMum~ any update?

Jess19~ DD had hiccups ALL the time (this LO does too) and she just are a lot! When she was born I couldn't hold her immediately because she had been eating too muh amniotic fluid. In her first 36 hours of life she had like 17 meconium poops! She's always been a great eater. Hope this helps relieve some of the worry!

AFM ~ in laws are coming for their Christmas visit this weekend (we live 3 hrs away and are staying here). Ugh i DO NOT get along with them at all. Not looking forward to it. Have been cleaning the house like mad ... Dusting everything, scrubbing the fridge, even scrubbing inside drawers!!!

That does help, thanks :hugs:

At least your house will be nice and clean :) bright side

Never got a chance to update on me!

I had my beautiful baby girl on the 25th of November @ 35 weeks by section.

She's perfect!

Good luck to all you ladies.
xx

I can't sleep :( I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 4am and haven't been back to bed yet, its 6am and I have to get DS up soon for school.
I'm seriously going crazy thinking about the umbilical cord :( its making me sick to my stomach!
I read in the "what to expect when your expecting" book that excessive hiccups could be a sign of fetal destress :( she has them a lot!
I need to stay away from google :( also read that cord problems are more common with a posterior placenta (which I have)
Ahhhhhh its such an aweful feeling to be worried all the time! I feel helpless. I just want to have her now and know shell be ok than to wait another 4 weeks or so and have something go wrong. I've had a bad feeling since I got my bfp that something was going to go wrong :(

Rockell I want to sleep too lol but at least we are being prepped for the no sleep days ahead of us :)
Jess19 - I think it's really common to assume something will go wrong. Try not to worry too much about things since it's out of your control and some are so minor that it won't be cause for concern. No point in getting worked up over something that isn't confirmed as anything. :hugs: I know it's tough and I've had those feelings too!

Christiansmum - I've been getting occasional period like pains for the past few days but it doesn't become anything at all and not timed... I think it's a lot to do with my right hip which KILLS me to sleep on and I wake up in crazy pain from it... Then I get the crampy type feelings off and on - usually in the am..... Let us know how it turned out!

sbl - CONGRATS!!!!!

Is anyone else getting this dull ache - period kind (almost?) and in back - might just be radiating from hip..... ?

I'm SO exhausted and frustrated since tomorrow was going to be my last day - of course I came down with the flu and was out for 5 days which means it messes up my vacation days to get close to due date.... I've just had a seriously shitty 2 weeks....

The 3rd found out DH lost his job..... Tuesday came down with the flu & been sick since.... it developed into a sinus infection over the weekend.... Finally back to work yesterday and SO not impressed that I have to make it in part of next week....
Feel like I've had NO break at all and constant stress is killing me :(
Just have to keep telling myself just a little bit longer.... Plus it's almost Xmas.... Luckily shopping is done - just need to wrap it all..... *End Rant*

Never got a chance to update on me!

I had my beautiful baby girl on the 25th of November @ 35 weeks by section.

She's perfect!

Good luck to all you ladies.
xx

Congrats! So lovely that these little babies are slowly starting to come now! x

Jess19 - I think it's really common to assume something will go wrong. Try not to worry too much about things since it's out of your control and some are so minor that it won't be cause for concern. No point in getting worked up over something that isn't confirmed as anything. :hugs: I know it's tough and I've had those feelings too!

Christiansmum - I've been getting occasional period like pains for the past few days but it doesn't become anything at all and not timed... I think it's a lot to do with my right hip which KILLS me to sleep on and I wake up in crazy pain from it... Then I get the crampy type feelings off and on - usually in the am..... Let us know how it turned out!

sbl - CONGRATS!!!!!

Is anyone else getting this dull ache - period kind (almost?) and in back - might just be radiating from hip..... ?

I'm SO exhausted and frustrated since tomorrow was going to be my last day - of course I came down with the flu and was out for 5 days which means it messes up my vacation days to get close to due date.... I've just had a seriously shitty 2 weeks....

The 3rd found out DH lost his job..... Tuesday came down with the flu & been sick since.... it developed into a sinus infection over the weekend.... Finally back to work yesterday and SO not impressed that I have to make it in part of next week....
Feel like I've had NO break at all and constant stress is killing me :(
Just have to keep telling myself just a little bit longer.... Plus it's almost Xmas.... Luckily shopping is done - just need to wrap it all..... *End Rant*

:hugs: Hugs - these things do all seem to come at once, don't they? x

sbl - congratulations on your new arrival! I hope you're recovering well from your section and enjoying being a new mum! It's awesome that our "little group" has started having our babies :D

AFM - I've been getting a lot of pressure low down and have started to lose small bits of my plug ... I've still got so much to do! Fidget can't be planning on arriving anytime soon!!! *crossinglegs*

Jess19 - No results yet so I'm still waiting, I might ring them tomorrow to find out how they normally tell you as my next appointment isn't until 28th Dec so I'm assuming if there is something wrong they'll contact me?!

Hope you are feeling a little less worried, my bump gets hiccups a lot too, I always thought it was a good thing as they're practising breathing :) Always good to stay away from Dr Google, you can scare yourself silly (or I do anyway!) and I think until you are holding your little girl worry is normal (At least I keep telling myself that when I have a panic moment that something will go wrong).

sbl - Congratulations!

JCh - Sounds like a super crappy week, hope it starts getting better soon

My trapped nerve is killing me, from reading online, it seems like it's the sciatic nerve so can't really do much about it as it's the baby putting pressure on it. Feeling miserable as not only am I waddling, I'm now hobbling too lol I was going to go to my works Christmas do tomorrow but I'm not sure now, they are doing the Christmas Markets and I'm not sure I can deal with being on my feet in the cold for ages. Ah well, if I don't go at least I'll have saved some money (to be spent next week on my pedicure .... seriously seriously seriously can't wait to have this done!)

Hiya, Im still here and still pregnant managed to fall a sleep last night and woke up this morning and the pains have gone ... kind of disappointed but DH has started to get the last bits sorted that I need him to get done so one good thing has come from it. Still got pressure down there but still feel ok x

Wasnt going to buy my lil mans playmat till he got here, but found the most perfect one i must have. Disney Simba :happydance: Love it

Attachments

• playmat.jpg
    playmat.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
Wasnt going to buy my lil mans playmat till he got here, but found the most perfect one i must have. Disney Simba :happydance: Love it
I love it! That's adorable!

I'm supposed to be getting some of these type things from my cousin... but not sure the ETA.... Hrmmmm, might need to harass her.....

congrats sbl!

36 appointment went...ok.

swobbed for strep b. not bothered by it. cerix is rock solid, no effacement, no dialation.

kind of dissapointed, this pregnancy is driving me crazy, the sickness and pain and exhausttion are getting to me, i just want it over with.

still dr says babys head is right on my cervix (probably explains increased pain recently!) and that she thinks when I do start to dialate its going to be quick...

next appointment on tuesday 18 instead of thursday because dr is having knee surgery. then 38 week app on dec 27th.

Morning Ladies!

So much to catch up on! I hope I dont miss anyone out, if I do Im sorry xxx

Pepsi - Glad all went well at your appointment x

Feb bride - Ooooh exciting, hope it means its the start of something x

Mommy M - Awww love the playmat. This is the one that we're getting.

https://www.whwatts.co.uk/playtime-12/lollipop-lane-herbs-garden-playmat-8560-3232_zoom.jpg

Christians Mum - Sorry to hear that it didnt come to anything, but glad youre OK x

Bdg - I get Sciatic pain that shoots down my bum :( I have found coming down onto all fours and rocking my hips really helps or kneeling and bending over the ball and rotating my hips round. Hope it gives you some relief too x

Chatty - Sending you some sticky :dust: :haha: I think we're the only two that wants to keep baby in that bit longer :haha:

Mrs Mel - How are you doing hun?

Jch - :hugs: I really hope that DH finds a new job quickly :hugs:

Sbl - CONGRATS!!! :yipee: :hugs: :dance: Hope you and baby are doing OK and look forward to hearing all about it soon x Will update the front page x

Rockelle - I feel your pain with the stupid dashes to the loo every 5 mins only to find 2 drops come out! :grr: ESPECIALLY at 2am in the morning!!! :grr:

Jess - Hope youre feeling better today, Baby G also gets LOADS of hiccups too always after I have eaten.... which is all the time now!

Fitz - Hope that the outlaws dont drive you too insane :hugs:

Ducky - CONGRATS!!! :yipee: :hugs: :dance: Hope you and baby are doing OK and look forward to hearing all about it soon x Will update the front page x

Mrs B - How are you doing?

AFM - All still pottering along, back and hips are really starting to hurt again. But trying to hold off going to the Osteopath until next week as I'd like to make that the last visit to him before Baby arrives. Today is a crucial day house wise, we're hoping to complete next Friday should know by lunchtime for sure. Please keep your fingers crossed for me as it will be after new year and I'll be 40 weeks!!!

For those who I missed :flower: Hope youre all doing well xxx

HAPPY FRIDAY and labour :dust: for those over 37 weeks xxx

Congratulations to all you lovely ladies who have had your baby's

Sorry I have not been on for a couple of weeks I have had a lot going on in my personal life I am now 36 weeks 2 days along and last Monday got what we are assuming where Braxton hicks when driving home they got that painful I had to pull over and have my OH drive (we where an hour out of town) we where planing on going to the hospital as at the time we thought I was in labour as I didn't get BH with my first by the time we got into town they had eased off so we decided to not go to the hospital by 11:30 pm they had stopes compleatly and I have been getting maybe one or two a day since :S I really can't wait to have my little girl but my OH wants her to stay put until after Christmas. We have also finished the nursery in the last couple of weeks so glad it is all set up now. Nesting is driving me insane!!! I keep finding extra things I want done I have cleaned the entire house 3 times this week cleaned out and re organised my bathroom cabnet and my kitchen pantry and linen cabnet.
I really want my little girl so don't think I can do another 3 and a half weeks :S

Good luck to everyone who is due soon

Hi ladies I'm having elective c section on 17th January! We're on team BLUE :blue: :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->