Early January Mum's

My crazy toilet dashes are not for pee its for tmi bm yesterday was 4 times driving me nuts been going on for a week now. Well at least I'm not constipated I suppose. Woken u with a strange rash on my face its soooooo itchy

Anyone else not able to sleep?

Didnt fall asleep until after 1, woke up to pee 3 times. It's now 6am and have been up since 5:30. Ugh. I have too much to do, I cannot function on this little of sleep!

Good luck with the house Sambatiki! Fingers are crossed! Let us know how you get on :)

All is good with me thanks. Feeling quite uncomfortable at times, but other than that, I've been very lucky really. Finding it hard to get my head around the fact that this time next week I'll be full term! I wonder when the rest of the babies will come!

This is going to be my last relaxing weekend before baby arrives. As next weekend ive got lots of visits for xmas for my daughter and then christmas will be here and then my c-section on the 27th. Crossing my fingers he doesnt want to make an early apperance.

Was out today and picked up this cute shirt for my DD

Attachments

• big sister.jpg
    big sister.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1
Awwwww cute!

You've just made me think .... and this is our last quiet weekend before the mental Xmas preparations/visits begin too! I also have my oldest DDs 18th birthday on the 28th, new year, my DSs 13th birthday on the 5th then baby due on the 9th! It's gonna be a mental few weeks :D

Morning Peeps!

Im wide awake and have been since 5.30am when DH got called into work :grr: Made myself some lovely buttery toast and now hungry for more :blush: Anyone else really really hungry now? I cant eat loads in one go just seem to need to eat more little and often now. Back and hips are back playing up now :( I had to lean on DH just to walk. Thankfully its not so bad this morning, but its one of those things that gets worse throughout the day. Today (fingers crossed) we are supposed to be going on an NCT couples class, just hope that DH gets back in time. Tonight we're having a xmas party with friends. We've been doing it for the past 5 years we take it in turns to host the party and the hosts make the main course, this year we're taking the pudding and our other friends are taking the cheese. My friend has bought some preggers friendly Brie for me... so really looking forward to it. :yipee: Im going to be making sticky toffee pudding, never made it before so wish me luck!

Wow! I didnt intend on writing that much of an update :haha: Sorry if Ive bored you :haha:

Looks like we're not going to be going to the couples class as DH wont be back in time. Im gutted :(

Chatty - You have got a busy few weeks ahead, hope you rest inbetween. Whats going to be the age gap between this baby and your youngest?

Mommy M - Loving the T-shirt! Hope you get some time to relax during the week xxx

Miss Mummy - :haha: on the nesting, Im gagging to start but cant until we get into our house next week :dohh: Its doing my head in. So glad that everything was OK in the end :hugs:

Mummytobe - Hi and welcome!

Rockelle - I suffered a bit with that last week and now things have gone back to normal, I must admit I was panicing thinking it could be the start of something... thankfully not. Hopefully it might be for you xxx

Fitz - Yes, Im the same.... falling alsleep on the sofa then bring myself to bed and Im back wide awake again :grr: Then you have EVERYONE telling you to make the most of getting your sleep before the baby comes..... I WOULD IF I COULD!!!! :haha: Hope you manage to get a decent night in soon xxx :hugs:

Mrs Mel - Glad all is well with you xxx FULL TERM???? Whats that??? :haha: Im in the denial stage still :haha:

Hope everyone else is well and enjoying the weekend xxx

Some serious nesting going on here! and not just me!

due to both me and my husband working from home, and me needing 0% background noise we had to swop all the rooms around so that during the day when im working and husband has baby his office is now located ont he completely opposite side of the house to mine.

so we've been moving everything around, vacuuming as we go and cleaning, and also putting up smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in every single room of the house (except bathrooms) and fire extingishers in every room of the house, also set up a brand new baby monitor in my sons room.

Still got more to do but seeing as its 2am...its most definatly bedtime for me!!!!

Pepsi - :haha: Brilliant! Im sure you'll sleep wonderfully after all that, have you got much more to do?

Having a bad day :( I have been in a bad mood with my OH all day as he won't give me a hand with some of the things I want done tomorrow I can't do any of it as we are going out all day. On the up side on Tuesday I get to pick up all my Xmas shopping for my son so I can wrap it and have it ready for his second Christmas :) so lots of walking for me over the next couple of days hehe might get things started so my little girl will come early hehe :) I have also hit a really emotanal part of my pregnancy (I got very emotional once I wanted my son out as well) so I have 3 and a half weeks of crying and stuff to look forward to :( I hate crying. Hope you are all well

Sam - tons! we have to replace the flooring in the bathroom and hadnt even started on it yet lol

unfortunatly didnt sleep well at all, didnt fall asleep till gone 5am and ws back up at 8am with the toddler...been throwing up since i got up. my hypermesis is definatly worse when i havent had the sleep i need.

:hugs: I really feel for you Pepsi! I woke at 4am today and have been on the go ever since :(. I feel hungover when I haven't had enough sleep ... All that yucky feeling and no alcohol to justify it!

I'm still losing bits of my plug with the odd contraction with period pains but nothing more ... I'm hoping that its all SLOWLY doing something and I'll get to 42 weeks and cough my baby out after a 30 minute labour hahaha

Finally finished putting my hospital bag together today!!! Took me forever to do it!! Everything is all set for xmas week!!!

MIL turned up today, its a PITA when people tun up unannounced. Because I work from home I have to have 0% background noise, so when people turn up and theres talking and generally a lot of noise, epecially with a 7 year old that comes with her (her daughter) who then chases around my toddler who screams.

If any of my customers hear any background noise it is instant termination of employment. so not something to take lightly.

just wish people had a little more consideration when they know my work situation. plus my husband is going to take toddler over to see them tomorrow anyway.

ah well, they didt stay long luckily and I managed to mute my way through a call to avoid any problems this time.

she did commnt on how messy the house is...which yeah seeing as we suddenly decided to switch the house back to front at 2am in the morning...I didnt exactly stay up to clean up. my house isnt normally a complete mess! honest!

MIL turned up today, its a PITA when people tun up unannounced. Because I work from home I have to have 0% background noise, so when people turn up and theres talking and generally a lot of noise, epecially with a 7 year old that comes with her (her daughter) who then chases around my toddler who screams.

If any of my customers hear any background noise it is instant termination of employment. so not something to take lightly.

just wish people had a little more consideration when they know my work situation. plus my husband is going to take toddler over to see them tomorrow anyway.

ah well, they didt stay long luckily and I managed to mute my way through a call to avoid any problems this time.

she did commnt on how messy the house is...which yeah seeing as we suddenly decided to switch the house back to front at 2am in the morning...I didnt exactly stay up to clean up. my house isnt normally a complete mess! honest!

WOW! What a complete B1TCH!! Instead of whining about your house - how about helping you out and helping to get things straight?? Happy for you that she didn't stay too long!

Mummymakayla - I've not packed my bag yet either :-s .... It's a work in progress, I have most of the bits n bobs I need just not in one place. Today's job I think!!

Have to take all the baby boys clothing to the storage shed tomorrow and then go and get the tubs of girls clothing my sister has for me (all 00 stuff) and store at my house until I need it :S not looking forward to it at all but I have to do what I have to do. I also need to dry my fav maternity top so that it is there to add to my hospital bag if I go into labour other then that its all packed bar my toothbrush tooth paste make up and hair things :) all the make up and hair things are it a make up bag in my bathroom so that we just need to grab the bag :) I am getting slight pains again tonight and this is the same time they started last Monday so I wonder if they wil get really bad and very painful again. Knowing my luck they will and I will really be in labour this time as I am going to pick up my Christmas presents and have my sons Santa photo done on Tuesday so it would be just my luck to go into labour now (Sunday night).

WOW! What a complete B1TCH!! Instead of whining about your house - how about helping you out and helping to get things straight?? Happy for you that she didn't stay too long!

Mummymakayla - I've not packed my bag yet either :-s .... It's a work in progress, I have most of the bits n bobs I need just not in one place. Today's job I think!!

Eh we have our differences but we keep things civil. Ive been cleaning since I got off work, gave the living room a good swop around and I just need to straighten out the junk on the mantle place and also sort through Barrys toy box and box up the unused stuff.

I also tided up the kitchen "junk" cabinet...the one where everything gets thrown when we cant be bothered to find a right place for it...took everything out and put in only what should be, (trash bags, candles, car keys, wallet, etc) dumped the other stuff on the mantle place seeing as I have to sort it tomorrow anyway!

also wrapped all the presents for the in-laws and all of Barrys stuff.

so tomorrow agenda:

tidey mantal place, clean kitchen, and sort out the master bedroom closet as thats also become a dumping ground, put away all the clean clothes in the drier, and box up Barrys 18+ month clothing as hes now in 2T and 3T!

oh AND measure the damn bathroom! must must get the new flooring ordered!

PHEW! busy day off but still, its nice when the house is clean and everything in its right place!

Morning Ladies, (Or afternoon, evening depending where you are :haha: :dohh: Its actually afternoon here though :haha:)

Pepsi - Looks like a BIG list of things to do :hugs: Hope you managed to get through it all. Pants on MIL 'popping' over! I'd have been pissed off with her to if she came over just to pick holes in things :grr: But I understand you have to grit your teeth and bare it for the sake of DH.

MissMummy - Awww that will be fun sorting through all the clothes :cloud9: Im guessing 00 is your newborn size over there? YAYY for getting your bag packed! :thumbup:

Chatty B - You are worse than me! :haha: Get that bag packed? Are you having a homebirth though? Hope that the plug loss isnt the start of anything I know you would rather baby turn up later rather than earlier.

Mommy M - Well done!!

AFM - Had a fab night yesterday at our little xmas party with friends. Didnt get home until 2.30am!! But having a lie in today. Ive got loads of jobs I need to do but really lacking in motivation! Fingers crossed only 4 days until moving day! xxx

Hope youre all having a lovely weekend xxx

Not much Happening with me. Tried to finish our Xmas shopping today but I ended up having painful braxton hicks and my underwear got soaked so had to abandon it. They have subsided now and managed to only need to change my undies twice. Bloody annoying as I just want to finish everything off, still need 2 more presents and something for my dh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->