Early January Mum's

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate! I hope everyone fares the holidays well! :xmas9:

Hope you all have a fabulous Xmas! Just think! This time next year, we'll be stressed out of our box, trying to wrap last minute pressies and trying to get over stimulated soon-to-be/just turned one yr olds asleep.

I'm making the most of a quieter time this year ....possibly the last organised Xmas eve for quite some time. It's 10.30pm, everything's done and I'm chilling out in bed already :D

eek, next year i'll be trying to find ways to keep 2 toddlers out of the christmas tree instead of 1!

Merry Christmas to you all xxx

Merry Christmad ladies!
Feeling so blessed this holiday.

And for those who are having your first, Christmas only gets 400% better with a little one. DD is 3 in March and never could I tell you how muh fun this holiday season has been with her. Truly amazing though the eyes of a child.

Merry Christmad ladies!
Feeling so blessed this holiday.

And for those who are having your first, Christmas only gets 400% better with a little one. DD is 3 in March and never could I tell you how muh fun this holiday season has been with her. Truly amazing though the eyes of a child.

I second that!

Since beign a teen, Christmas was just a day to get some gifts, eat a bit of turkey and go back up to my room. But since having a child...its a whole new excuse to get excited about every little bit of Christmas you can!

And the look on my sons face when he woke up and saw the christmas tree up with all the lights.....it made me cry! :haha:

Hope everyone was had a wonderful xmas with there families :)
I should be getting a phone call sometime 2morrow about when my c-section is happening on the 27th!! I really hope it happens when its scheduled and that it doesnt get pushed much !!! cant wait to meet my lil boy.

Christian slept pretty much through his first Christmas :haha: but it was still wonderful! I hope everyone had a great day!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas having children really does make Christmas the look of their little faces makes your heart melt.
Thankfully my waters haven't broken was very watery discharge! Had to go hospital to be checked my bp was a little on the high side so they was going to induce me but then mw said he is long-lie back to back oblique so decided not to. The consultant wrote he was head down and 3/5th engaged though so we actually have no idea. Also said my cervix showed changes but then wrote cervix, long and closed and unchanged. My back is killing me been trying to get him to turn of my back and just when he does I sit down and he go back again, so I give up :haha:

I SO know that feeling!!! Thought I'd sprung a slow leak yesterday but seems to have tailed off a little - I woke at 3am Xmas morning and was absolutely exhausted. Started having contractions every 6 minutes around 2pm and they carried on until after 8pm, not getting any closer or more painful but lots of lower back ache, cervix pain and lower tummy ache with them. Hubby had had wine by this point so it was up to me to drive the 60 mile round trip to mums for Xmas dinner .... Not impressed!!! Baby now feels back to back with limbs and movements all across the front and I'm too damn tired to be crawling around on all fours trying to turn him, head still feels fairly high and not engaged. Feeling very "bah humbug" today, am refusing to drive ANYWHERE. We're due to go to the MILs in a few hours for another big Xmas meal. I just want to climb back into bed!!

Holly-May and William had a wonderful Christmas although we were up till 3am wrapping presents on Christmas eve and were exausted. We let William open all his presents and play for an hour before we went to the in laws for Christmas dinner at mid day.

I think I am going to have to stop breastfeeding Holly, I have mastitis and my breasts are so painful. On top she is still struggling with her latch she goes on great but then pulls back and sucks on the end so my nipples are cracked and bleeding and every cream I have tried does nothing. I'm expressing all day to try and give them a break but I can tell my milk supply won't last if I express. Fingers crossed it doesn't xx

Omg I'm just so uncomfortable today, ironically all the time I spend yesterday on my hands and knees and sitting backwards and chairs has given me a pile the size of a small planet even walking hurts. Of course the whole extended family are over and are finding it rather amusing!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! And I hope everyone who's in pain and having trouble gets relief and their babies soon!!

MumB, I'm sorry to hear you might have to stop breastfeeding. Christian doesn't really bf anymore either. I pump throughout the day, and he gets what I can get out, but he doesn't seem to get a good feeding on the breast.

Yeah I know that one, Holly's legs seem hollow when she's on the breast. She's nine days old and when I express she's taking 3 and 1/2 ounces every 3 hours. I have no idea how she's tiny lol!!

Here was Holly Yesterday being festive -
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/editor/insertimage.gif

Anyone any signs? x

Just got the call ive been waiting on all day!!!! The c-section is a go for 2morrow. Have to be at the hospital 2morrow for 10am.:happydance::happydance:
Gonna be holding my lil man 2morrow

Best of luck tomorrow!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to see pictures. Enjoy your last night as a family if 3 :)!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->