Early January Mum's

n so much pain from consitpation, 5 days and i havent been able to poop, still getting a really sharp pain down my right leg when I try.

Drs app tomorrow (thursday) 38 weeks. just want baby out now, i havent slept in over 24 hours, still throwing up. Christmas was stressful enough, but all these problems together are pushing my limits.

Just thought I would check in with this threat, so exciting that some January bundles are here already! Really hope my little boy makes his appearance soon. Good luck mommymakayla hope it goes well today :)

Good luck mommamakayla!

How's everyone doing today? I'm all hormonal and yucky :(. Hubby is having to work from home today and has planned to go out with his work friends tonight ... naturally assuming that I'll be happy to babysit for his kids who have been "dumped" on us by his bitter, twisted ex who really doesn't care that I have a baby due any day and planning a homebirth.

Reality check!! Preggo bird also has a life, despite being the size of a house and has just planned a non-alcoholic cocktail, girls night out this evening with my friends ..... Child care arrangements for other people's kids are other people's problems.

Totally sick of being used as a babysitter/taxi driver by default. Foot is going firmly down and a hormonal strop is a brewing!!

thecatsmother is now also Hannah's mother!

Born 19th December 2012, at 37 weeks and 2 days' gestation. Waters broke on the Monday, was induced on the Tuesday, baby born in the early hours of Wednesday morning. Discharged from hospital late on Friday.

Doing really well - looks like an extra from The Simpsons, but improving by the day.

Woop Woop!

:happydance:

Congratulations on Hannah's arrival huni! What a lovely Christmas present! I hope you're taking it easy and enjoying your babymoon!

Having a lovely time thanks - hence no update till a week old!! Hubby and in laws are thoroughly looking after me. House has never looked so clean - and I've not lifted a finger! Perfect!

I wish this baby would come out now. I'm so slow when I move and turning over in bed is ridiculous! X

thecatsmother- congrats on her arrival.

Today is the big day. Managed to get like 8 hours of sleep last nite, thank god. Was worried i wasnt going to be able to sleep. God knows i might not be getting sleep for a bit. So its 7am and ive got like 2 more hours till i have to leave for the hospital. :happydance:
So nervous, scared and excited all at the same time.
I will update when i have time.

I wish this baby would come out now. I'm so slow when I move and turning over in bed is ridiculous! X

I know what you mean! It really comes down to the wire when the only thing you've requested from Santa is "a hoist ... or a crane" :D

thecatsmother- congrats on her arrival.

Today is the big day. Managed to get like 8 hours of sleep last nite, thank god. Was worried i wasnt going to be able to sleep. God knows i might not be getting sleep for a bit. So its 7am and ive got like 2 more hours till i have to leave for the hospital. :happydance:
So nervous, scared and excited all at the same time.
I will update when i have time.

Good luck, hope everything goes perfectly :happydance:

Diggory, I've been getting HORRIBLE sleep from this pain trying to sleep.... So hard to turn over or even move in bed :(
I'm feeling like he should be coming soon, but we will see... Family members all seem to have baby within days of due date... So I may have some time first....

So exciting, mommakayla! Can't wait to see more babies coming :happydance:

Woohoooo! Night out with the girls tonight at the local cocktail bar (mocktails for me!). I feel like its one of the last times - if not the last - where I can go out with my friends, guilt free and not having to worry about childcare etc.

Here's hoping the full moon tonight/tomorrow night works her magic and brings a few more arrivals to our thread :D

Have fun chatty!

Good luck mommymakayla!

Afm ... Had my check today. 3 cm and still 50% effaced. Going to a wedding back home this weekend. It's a three hour trip. DH is not thrilled I am instituting on going. What would ou ladies do?

Fitz - I would go but make sure you have your hospital bag with you and the nearest hospital.
Been put on bed rest :cry: thanks to a grade 4 thrombosed hemorrhroid, wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy nothing the can do either.

Drs appointment went well! 3cm dialated, 80% effaced, some mucus plug came away too! hoping baby comes sooner then later!

Here is my lil man Austin leon born at 1208 pm thursday 27th! Weight 7.9! Mommy and baby are doing well so far!

Attachments

• Ottawa-20121227-00336.jpg
    Ottawa-20121227-00336.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
congrats hes gorgeous!!!!!!

i just lost a HUGE amount of my mucus plug!! and have started to get some period type back pains...fingers crossed the next few days are eventful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->