Early January Mum's

Here is my lil man Austin leon born at 1208 pm thursday 27th! Weight 7.9! Mommy and baby are doing well so far!

Congratulations hun! X

And good luck to those who are having twinges / signs of things starting.
I can't wait to start feeling something :) x

Congratulations mommymakayla he is beautiful :)

38 weeks today :) can't wait to meet my little girl now. Hope everyone else's pregnancy's are going well and full moon in the UK tonight wonder if anyone else will have there baby tonight x

Rockell that's rubbish, will it go away after birth or is there anything they can do about it then?
X

Mommy m- he is precious! Such a beautiful name too!

Pepsichic- fingers crossed things progress! Keep us updated X

Mommym, he's precious! Congrats!

Pepsi, crossables crossed! Maybe you're up next?!

Congrats girls on your new arrivals, Ive been away for xmas and couldnt get on the internet so was looking forward to getting back home and coming on here to see who had given birth!

Im 39 weeks 2morro but the only thing Ive had is a few period like pains in my belly and back but not that bad to start getting excited about.

My step-mothers grandaughter was due the same day as me but gave birth xmas day! She went to the toliet and the baby popped out! That would be great if my labour was that easy!!

Hope everyone is doing fine and looking forward to reading of all the lovely babies coming! X

Congrats girls on your new arrivals, Ive been away for xmas and couldnt get on the internet so was looking forward to getting back home and coming on here to see who had given birth!

Im 39 weeks 2morro but the only thing Ive had is a few period like pains in my belly and back but not that bad to start getting excited about.

My step-mothers grandaughter was due the same day as me but gave birth xmas day! She went to the toliet and the baby popped out! That would be great if my labour was that easy!!

Hope everyone is doing fine and looking forward to reading of all the lovely babies coming! X
That seems a bit dangerous.... Best to be supervised in a hospital but yes a quick easy delivery would be awesome!

Congratulations thecatsmother and mommymakayla!

Congrats he is beautiful.

Hopefully it will go away in a week or after baby is born. Not been well today been having irregular contractions with severe back pain, headache a bejng sick. Midwife came out and checked me over thinks baby is trying to move off my back but things are possibly starting. She gave me a sweep to try and help me along. Fingers crossed it works

every time I go to the bathroom I loose another big chunk of my plug!

contractions still not regular but feeling them more every time.

suddenly feeling very unprepared!

Been woken up a fair few times with very strong period pains and lost a rather sizeable amount of a blood show hopefully the sweep is doing the trick. Not getting to excited incase it all calms down

Looks like this is it for me girls contracting every 3 mins coping well at the moment midwife is on her way over. Oh shit this is so very real now

Hey ladies! So I had Caden 12/27 @ 10:10 pm weighting 7lbs 12ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. I got induced after my doctors appt. Blood pressure was high and amniotic fluid was low. It got iffy for awhile after my epidural was given and my blood pressure dropped dramatically and they couldn't get it stabilized. So they had to back off on the epidural which means when it came time to push I felt everything!!!! Anywho, we are both doing great. And I am more in love with him every minute!! ♥♥♥♥

Attachments

• 20121228_130624.jpg
    20121228_130624.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
Hey ladies! So I had Caden 12/27 @ 10:10 pm weighting 7lbs 12ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. I got induced after my doctors appt. Blood pressure was high and amniotic fluid was low. It got iffy for awhile after my epidural was given and my blood pressure dropped dramatically and they couldn't get it stabilized. So they had to back off on the epidural which means when it came time to push I felt everything!!!! Anywho, we are both doing great. And I am more in love with him every minute!! ♥♥♥♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->