Early January Mum's

Congrats to the new mummy's :)

AFM I have been feeling odd since dtd :) hope it's the start of something :D

Yay!!!! So happy for you Rockell! Congratulations huni x

Very quiet on here today! Where are u Sam? Pepsi?? I'm hoping the silence means that you're both snuggling with your LOs!

Today has been quite hard with my auntys funeral but we got through it and about to head home. I've been getting tightenings since the early hours, some painful, some not .... I'm kinda hoping its NOT baby knocking at the door! Midwives aren't on call til the 2nd so if this is the start of labour, I'm unlikely to get my homebirth. I could refuse to go in of course but that idea is making hubby nervous.

Hope you all have a lovely new year, be it with your newborns or as your last without a lil one :)

I was thinking it was quiet on here also, Im 39+2 and Im getting the same, tightenings and pain in my left side. Been to the midwife today and the baby is engaged, my blood pressure is a little high so I have to take it easy, Im hopeing its not to long to go now.

Hubby says not tonight though as they will be loads of drunken people in the hospital and not tommorow as all the staff will be hungover so I have to wait until Wednesday!!

Glad the funeral went okay and hope your okay Chatty B.

Very quiet! Was beginning to think I was the only one left to pop!
Hope your ok chattyb!
I'm really hoping this baby comes soon, I felt so able bodied a couple of weeks ago and feel totally beaten now!
Just trying to keep the house tidy and practice my hypnobirthing, but apart from that I feel ready
X

Im still around! having computer issues and enjoying the snow with my toddler!

Looks like this little man will be a 2013 baby, still have contractions but nothing strong enough to make me think hes coming tonight.

feeling naseus today though...now having hypermesis this might sound "normal" but i havent felt sick for 2 or 3 days now, so i guess that was my christmas break!

Hi ladies. Happy new year to everyone. Hope you're all feeling well and congratulations to everyone who's babies have arrived already. No signs of anything imminent for me yet I'm afraid x

Happy New Year ladies!

Mine is definitely going to be a 2013 baby too :)

x

So unless something drastic happens in the next 3 hours, I'm in the 2013 club :D

Happy New Year to everyone!!

Happy new years, ladies! Definitely thinking this baby is gonna be a 2013 baby!

Happy new year to you all.
I'm in the 2013 club too but in a couple of hours we can say our little ones will be here this month for sure!

Happy new year to you all.
I'm in the 2013 club too but in a couple of hours we can say our little ones will be here this month for sure!

Yippee! I can't wait to be able to say that!

Well nothing here yet :( but happy New Years ladies. I am due in like 8 days since its the first of January now :) hopping I go before my next doctors appointment on the 4th. I will be 39 weeks tomorrow I can't believe we are all due this month :D

Hi all!
Happy New Year!!!!

Went to my friend's wedding Saturday night and danced up a storm. Didnt feel so hot that night but we made the 3 hour drive home the next morning.

Well, my waters started leaking around 7 last night so we went to the hospital. Gushed when they checked me and from there we knew we were having a NYE baby. Walked for a few hours, did the birthing ball, got an epidural at 2:30, started pushing at 7:15 this morning.

At 7:27 am my yellow bump turned pink!!!! France's was born after just 5 rounds of pushing. 9lbs1oz and 20.5 inches long!!! She tore me pretty well and also gave me hemroids, not going to sugar coat it, I am in some serious pain. Little girlmosnfoin great. She has to have her sugar tested every time she feeds because she was so big for her gestational age but so far so good! BFing is a bit of a challenge but hoping to plow through.

Good luck to all you ladies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"