Early January Mum's

Congratulations Trissy! that 1st pictures is adorable :)

I was just thinking I haven't felt baby move today now starting to get a little worried if baby hasn't woken up soon I think a trip to the hospital will be on the cards again x

Fingers crossed baby is just having a "lazy day" after the Xmas upheaval! I've noticed Fidgets patterns changing over the past week ... He's up partying at midnight and sleeps until 7am ish. He used to settle down at 10pm and wake up a little earlier.

We should do a list of who is still left to "pop"

So far, I've counted me, Pepsi and Christiansmum :D

My mission today is to learn how to do Gangnam Style properly! I'm going to dance this baby out!! My MW is on call tomorrow and I'd love to have her at the birth. She offered me a sweep but his head is still a little high and I felt its a bit too early for sweeps just now. To me, it's the first "intervention" and I'm slightly paranoid that once we're on that road, I might be railroaded into other interventions due to everyone else's impatience. I'd LOVE to meet my baby sooner rather than later but I'm still finding the pregnancy fairly easy and it woul be no huge deal if he decides to wait for another few weeks.

How's everyone else feeling today?

I'm so ready to have this baby now, I wish he knew that and would hurry up already!! I think another long walk is in order.. if I can find the energy! :dohh:

Fingers crossed baby is just having a "lazy day" after the Xmas upheaval! I've noticed Fidgets patterns changing over the past week ... He's up partying at midnight and sleeps until 7am ish. He used to settle down at 10pm and wake up a little earlier.

We should do a list of who is still left to "pop"

So far, I've counted me, Pepsi and Christiansmum :D

My mission today is to learn how to do Gangnam Style properly! I'm going to dance this baby out!! My MW is on call tomorrow and I'd love to have her at the birth. She offered me a sweep but his head is still a little high and I felt its a bit too early for sweeps just now. To me, it's the first "intervention" and I'm slightly paranoid that once we're on that road, I might be railroaded into other interventions due to everyone else's impatience. I'd LOVE to meet my baby sooner rather than later but I'm still finding the pregnancy fairly easy and it woul be no huge deal if he decides to wait for another few weeks.

How's everyone else feeling today?

Yep still here pregnant :( hope baby come soon though as my son is back at nursery on Monday and remember saying to them just before Christmas 'hopefully the next time I see you I wont be pregnant' but im getting so uncomfortable I am ready just want baby to be ready ... Heard that baby's slow down a few days before and this is day 2 of movement slowed down so fingers crossed its soon! I am still emotional today watched One born every minute last night with my husband and think I cried from the beginning to the end! and then cried in the car yesterday because I forgot to pick up my DH's nan's birthday card and then cried again last night because I couldn't find a drink in the fridge!

You are lucky you have been offered a sweep my midwife told me I cant have one till I am 41 wks because this is baby number 2 ... gutted I was Im just ready for it all to be over now x

well done trissy.

my induction is on the 11th - hoping baby comes sooner though.

I'm still here too! Due date tomorrow and not much is happening x

Im still here and pregnant! My due date is Saturday and nothing happening here!

My MW has said they wont intervene at all until I am over by 12 days! Im hoping it wont take that long for the baby to come! Not feeling to bad at the minute though and I seem to be sleeping more than ever, which is good.

My husband is being wonderful and running about after me and wont let me do anything, I keep telling him he has to let me do things as it might get things going, hes off back to work on Monday so Ill get to do alot more.

I love wathcing one born every minute but my husband wont watch it so I have loads of them to watch next week!

CONGRATS TRISSY, the photos are lovely

Ooohhhh great! There are still a few of us! I'd started worrying that this bit was getting "echoey" lol

Here's hoping we'll all have our babies by next week and we can carry this thread on in the baby club lol.

Afternoon ladies!

My waters went this morning at about 630am, I went into hospital so they could confirm it and as expected they've sent me home. I've got to go back in when contractions are regular (they are about 1 every 30 min at the moment!) and if that doesn't happen before 830am tomorrow then I'm being induced. Argh going to meet our little person soon! Can't wait to meet our little boy or girl!

little later than i promised but here are pictures of aiden james by the way he was 7lbs exactly, i was so sure he was going to be at least 8lbs.

Attachments

• 173.jpg
    173.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 203.jpg
    203.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 187.jpg
    187.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 4
Oooo so exciting bdg! Hope all goes well

Beautiful photos rockell. Congratulations

Congrats trissy!!! She is adorable!!!!!

Bdg, good luck!!!

Another one here that still hasn't popped either!!!!

I'm still waiting too ladies..... Feeling SUPER uncomfortable at this point... Like a blimp, can't walk all too well and sleeping is a nightmare as hips hurt SOOOO much - they feel like they're broken when I try to move at all....
Hopefully we will start popping the last ones out soon!!!
REALLY hope baby doesn't want to wait until my BDay (Jan 19) since I don't think I can last that much longer.... :(

I was just telling dh how much my hips are hurting, my pelvic bone feels like its going to smash into pieces when I go from sitting to standing too.

baby finally decided to move, which eased my worried, but the contractins are still mild and irregular. 39 weeks today! had drs appointment, no progress, still sitting at 4cm dilated, but 100% effaced.

looks like hes staying in for a while longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->