Early January Mum's

Congratulations Fitz!

I'm now full of a really crappy cold, I feel terrible! Bleurgh! I've never been so ill in all my life as I have whilst pregnant!

I'm kind of looking forward to Thursday as it's my unofficial due date, when they worked my dates out on my LMP the 3rd was my due date, it got changed to the 6th on my 12 week scan!

Congrats Fitz! Hope to see some photos soon.

I felt like things were happening yesterday but after a nights sleep I feel fine today, nothing going on! But at least we got all the xmas decs down and my wonderful husband hoovered through the whole house so its just going to be a long wait now for baby to decide to come!
I might have to put my dancing shoes on and go out for the night to see if that will work!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

congrats Fitz!

woken up today feeling generally crap, feeling really nauseas, andmy nose is stuffed up, my lower back is killing me......and to top it all off, my toddlers grumpy phase from last night, has carried over this morning. fun fun fun :/

Happy New year everyone!

Due day today but still no baby! Have got a sweep in the morning, but my cervix appears to still be really high so not sure they will be able to do it.

Congratulations fitz!!!!!!!!!

Congrats fitz!

Nothing happening here, don't think this baby will ever come out!x

Congrats Fitzbaby!!!
Can't wait to see pics!! :)

We are so madly in love here. She eatin like a champ. Is down to 8lb5oz but that's normal. We are hoping to get discharged but because she was so big and I only pushed for 10 minutes I got a pretty bad hemroid. Waiting to have it checked out. It's painful! Havin it removed tomorrow.

So this is Frances Josephine! Hang in there all you preggos!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
She's so cute!!

I'm really crampy today - am hoping that's a good sign!

Congrats fitzbaby

Its all most been a been since my c-section. feeling pretty good, except for when im laying down and getting out of bed is the worst. especially since i still have my staples in, having them taking out on friday. Hopefully the pain will ease up a lil more once they are removed. But have to say this elective c-section was way more better then the emergency one i had with my first. :)

seriously how much bad luck can a person have?

both comptuers motherboards and processors died, so having to have replacement parts sent, using a crappy old computer which keeps shutting down. but i work fromh ome so a computer is a MUST.

on top of that, ran the washer machine and when it emptied...the bathtub and toilet filled with the washer water......the toilet over flowed, soaked the bathroom floor...WHICH is just plywood as we pulled the carpet up and havent had a chance to lay down the new flooring yet. so now we'll have to replace the plywood too!

Plumber should be over in an hour and they are waiving the inital $55 diagnostic fee...but goodness knows how much it'll cost to fix the problem. but I cant leave my house filling up with water!

on top of that i feel SO sick :(

Oh no Pepsi!! I got all excited and thought you had posted a "that was it" :(. I hope it all gets sorted soon huni!

AFM - still here, still pregnant, still thinking that every twinge is about to turn into something! Pretty sure Fidget has changed his mind about February and has reset his arrival time to valentines day :-/

Chatty it seems the only thing NOT happening is the baby coming!

So plumber was here 2.5 hours, my pocket is $325 lighter (owch!), Guy was lovely, full credit to him, out on his hands and knees in 3 inches of snow, had to cut the main water line out in multiple palces and huge huge machinery to clear the lines, huge chunks of hard water calcium deposits finally came out so everything is working again. Im hoping the plywood will just "dry out" I soaked up s much of the water as I could.

otherwsie it'll have to be replaced.

Ive missed pretty much my entire shift at work which sucks because now we need the money more then anything!

so so SO sore today, still having contractions, some mild, some not so much, but still nothing regular yet. Drs appointment tomorrow for my 39th week....hopefully another sweep can convince baby to make an appearance!

Hi ladies! I just wanted to update my listing on the first page. I was due on January 7th but was induced early. The induction started on Saturday December 29th at 9:30am via foley catheter and my yellow bump turned pink on Sunday December 30th at 10:56am. The whole thing was very traumatic and I still have a hard time even thinking about it without getting really upset. There were many, many complications with the induction and delivery and many interventions that happened that I didn't want to have happen. At the end of the day though, my baby girl is here and healthy and is the most beautiful, amazing little person I have ever laid eyes on and I can't believe she's mine. :)

Here a few pictures and stats:

Madeleine Grace, born Sunday December 30th 2012 at 10:56am
6lbs, 2oz and 19 inches long
January 1 she was 5lbs 10oz and today January 2 she is 5lbs 12oz
She is a little jaundiced but has made a huge improvement in the last 24 hours

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7
  • maddie7.jpg
    maddie7.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
  • maddie6.jpg
    maddie6.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
  • madeleine.jpg
    madeleine.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
  • maddie8.jpg
    maddie8.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
Congrats Trissy shes beautiful!! that first photo is SO cute!

AFM, im just glad the day is nearly over! bathroom is mopped up, everything is cleaned, i can do laundry again yey! had a meeting at work and got some good news there, had a nice hot shower, dinner is yummy fajitas.. so things are looking up...kind of

It wasnt till I got in the shower that I realized...I havent felt baby move all day..or at least I dont think i have? Ive been SO incredibly busy I dont rmember if he has or not.

Normally a shower gets him kicking....but nothing yet, though he also feels a lot lower, theres such a lot of pressure in my pelvis today. just ate 2 ice-creams and munching on ice now to see if that gets him moving. failing that, maybe spicy fajits...and if THAT doesnt work i guess i'll be making a trip to the hospital to get him checked over. :(

Im trying not to worry, I dont have that "knowing" feeling of something being wrong which some mummies get. I just feel like hes moved into a more "ready to go position" and Ive probably been too busy to notice his movements...we'll see what happens after dinner

Awww Trissy, she's adorable! I'm so sorry you had a hard time in labour huni. Looking at your pictures is makin me so broody!!

Pepsi - so glad your day got better hun! I'm sure your LO is fine and he's just preparing for his arrival. Just before I read your post I started thinking the same - Fidget hasn't woken up yet! I'm drinking a coffee now and he's just started wriggling about a little. I have my antenatal appt at 10am ... Can't help feeling a little sad that this could be my last ever appt in pregnancy. Fidget is our last baby.

Good luck huni - I have a feeling we're the only ones "left to go" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"