Early January Mum's

Still prego here!
I have an appointment tomorrow :) finally going to see if my cervix is dilated! I'm so anxious!

Jch we have the same b day!!! :)

Looks like we're all in the same boat re pelvis pain! I find that staying in any position, lying/sitting/standing for too long makes me feel like the whole pelvis is about to "give".

Yesterday was a slightly strange day - I started to feel exhausted at lunchtime .... That bone crushing 1st trimester exhaustion again :(. I ended up sleeping for nearly 2 hours at lunch, then another hours nap at 5pm .... Then went to bed at 8pm and slept right through to 7am. Very very strange!! I'm feeling very chilled, content and happy just now!

Pepsi - 100% effaced and 4cm???? How hasn't baby fallen out yet?? Hahahaha - you're gonna have to make a dash for it when contractions start up again, it could be a very quick one for you :)

Has anyone heard from Sambatiki? I'm hoping she's just having a few hiccups with Internet connections in the new house ... or busy snuggling with her newborn already.

Was at the hospital for reduced movement AGAIN yesterday and I think they are getting fed up of seeing me now but had a stretch & sweep done and was already 2cm's :) but I am being induced in the morning that means we will finally be meeting our little girl im excited but still nervous about it x

:hugs: Christiansmum! She's really keeping u on your toes! Good luck with the induction huni, I'll be thinking of you and cannot wait to see photos of your LO :)

:hugs: Christiansmum! She's really keeping u on your toes! Good luck with the induction huni, I'll be thinking of you and cannot wait to see photos of your LO :)

She sure is keeping us on our toes already! I just hope its over quickly (the labor) and it works in the 1st 24 hours otherwise after 24 hours they put you on rest for 24 hours but I got told I cant leave the hospital till I have had baby!! Just cant wait to meet her xx

Keeping everything crossed that she makes a quick arrival! Are they going to try Prostin gel first or going straight for Oxytocin? I've had 2 inductions (one of each) and must say, the Prostin one was far easier. After the initial 30 minutes monitoring following prostin, I was able to get up and move around, it encouraged contractions, helped baby move down and I had my 10lb bruiser in the birth pool 5 hours later using just G&A. The oxytocin induction was much more intense and I needed an epidural ... I was stuck on the bed and the labour lasted 12 hours. It's amazing how much gravity helps during labour!

So excited for you!

Had my 39 week appointment today baby is locked in and all the way down my doctor is going away for the next week so if I go into labour in that time (witch I am so hopping I do since I'm due on Wednesday) I will have a different doctor and if I don't go into labour before next Friday I will have to have my checkup with a different doctor. If it was not so hot here right now I would be trying to get this little girl out but we are in the middle of a heat wave it is almost 11pm and I am sitting in shorts and a bra in front of an air con. One up side to having my little girl will def be sitting in the nice cool hospital unfortanetly my little man will still be at home with just some portable air cons

Pepsi - 100% effaced and 4cm???? How hasn't baby fallen out yet?? Hahahaha - you're gonna have to make a dash for it when contractions start up again, it could be a very quick one for you :)

the exact same thing happened with my son, at 39w+5 I was 4cm dilated and 100% effaced. I stayed that way untill I went into labour at 40w+6!

but theres been a few differences, with my sons labour I didnt have any contractions or loose my plug until the day i went into labour. this one Ive been having mild contractions for almost 2 weeks now and Ive lost my plug.

I cant sleep, if i move even a tiny bit in my sleep I wake up and it takes forever to get back to sleep, this is casing my hyperemesis to be worse, I slept 3 hours last night and have thrown up 6 times already today. :cry: im suppose to work and im exhausted.

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know I had my little yellow bundle! A bouncing baby boy, Samuel Owen. He was born at 3:30 am after waters breaking at 10 pm, weighing 6 lbs 12 oz, 19 inches long.

Attachments

• 2013-01-03 17.07.59.jpg
    2013-01-03 17.07.59.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 7
Awwww congratulations La Mere, he's gorgeous! Sounds like you had a pretty quick labour too :D

Love all these babies starting to arrive!

Thanks, Chattyb! It was.. Definitely compared with my labor with my first!

Congrats La Mere, hes lovely!

Well Its my due date today and nothing is happening! Not a thing :wacko:

Congrats la mere!
My due date today too and no signs of anything! The phone calls and texts have started too!
X

Oh god - the phonecalls and texts ... driving me insane too. They've gone beyond the "have you STILL not popped" last week to "well.........??".

I'm niggling today and trying my beat to ignore it - every time I've started niggling, it's all fizzled out within a few hours AND its my sons 13th birthday today so Fidget isn't allowed out today ;)

Im sick of the txts, my mum rang the house yesterday as I hadnt txt her back because my phone was in the kitchen so I have to keep it with me every minute of the day! Its driving me mad!

Ive handed off the phone to my husband, and he put it on silent LOL with me working and housework and toddler I forget to check it till late at night and oh well too late to text back then! people soon stop txting and calling!

was hoping babyw ould turn up over the weekend as dr is in my prefered hospital...but no signs of anything happening. i'll probably be going over due on this little sprog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->