early pg symptoms , simliar to yours?

bear1219

Reaction score
Hi ladies☺☺

The past week ive been feeling certain things not sure if its in my head or what ..
my last af was nov 6 my cycle can go from 28 days to 30 days so it shouldve been here by latest yesterday . Not to mention we've been having sex eveyday (sorry tmi) and from experience it usually brings it on time o early for me. Last night i felt like i was having hot flashes for a few hours and i felt like imwas going to throw up at any minute and ive even thrown up a little bit in my mouth , gross i know . And the smell of any food or thinking about eating even when im starving makes me sick .Also i feel hungry all the time even when i eat i feel disgustingly full. But the nausea has been around for a bit . Also usually before af like a day or 2 my left nipple gets soar then it goes away but this time it was on the left then to right and now both . Ive been crying alot lately which isnt normal. And on day of af i get cramping amd i dont have any .. do these symptoms sounds similiar to yours?

Baby dust to you ladies trying and sticky dust to you who are pregnant :)

My last af was the 6th Nov too. Got my bfp on Dec 1st. Sore nipples was only major thing that made methinks I mite be. Gl

My last af started on the 8th of November, and it got my bfp on the 7th of December (yesterday at 15dpo). My breasts are really sore, but honestly, I tend to get that every month when af arrives. This time it just hasn't gone anyway.
A few days before my bfp, I threw up in my mouth a couple of times, and I have also been emotional and crying a bit... So maybe those match your symptoms? Oh and I've been SO HOT! it's crazy hot here in Australia at the moment where I am anyway, but I have been having hot flashes where I sweat everywhere and feel really hot to the touch.

Have you tested? Good luck! X

I am in the two week wait, so unsure of pregnant of not, but my cheeks have been getting so hot suddenly, on and off, and i feel like eating everything. I will eat, feel so full for hours but even when im full i still think of eating, its crazy...

My last af started on the 8th of November, and it got my bfp on the 7th of December (yesterday at 15dpo). My breasts are really sore, but honestly, I tend to get that every month when af arrives. This time it just hasn't gone anyway.
A few days before my bfp, I threw up in my mouth a couple of times, and I have also been emotional and crying a bit... So maybe those match your symptoms? Oh and I've been SO HOT! it's crazy hot here in Australia at the moment where I am anyway, but I have been having hot flashes where I sweat everywhere and feel really hot to the touch.

Ive getting hot at night even with the fan right infront of me as well

I havent tested yet ! I kinda want to wait to test at least until im 5 to 7 days late . I tend to over test lol

Haha you have more willpower than me!! Good luck for when you test x

My LMP was Nov 9th, so was due yesterday (28-30 day cycles)

Been having SUPER sore/itchy bbs (especially the nipples!!) and nausea. Slight spotting here and there, but it never turns into full on AF bleeding. Cramping also, but nothing like AF. Just feel super super different really.

Really wanting to wait to test on 12.13.14 :cloud9: if I can hold out that long...And if AF stays away that long. (please God please!)

The symptoms I had before I tested at around 5 days late was: Sore boobs (which I never got with my period), lotion-like cm, light heartburn, bloating, gassy, NO cramps and NO spotting. My stomach also just felt off....not nauseous, but felt kinda like butterflies in there.

I'm 5 weeks 5 days and I still have super sore boobs, bloating, hungry more often and off/on slight nausea starting today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->