Early Scan Tomorrow at 5 Weeks + 3 Days, 5 Losses Since 2012 UPDATE Sadly lost my lo.

Oh oasis im so sorry, next time ring the EPU straight away and also ask if they got a walk in hours (mine does 9-11 walk in every week day so no need to ring and book appt).

As for your egg quality comment --> I know ppl who had healthy babies at 47 and one had IVF twins at 50 ...

Hugs

Thank you, yes they've said I can call them next time, hoping there is a next time, and they will be happy to see me. My doctor told me my eggs weren't as good anymore hence all the losses but what you said makes me feel loads better:) just need to catch a sticky bean, hoping we will one day xxxxxx

I'm so sorry love. I agree with another post, at this point you need answers. You will be in my thoughts.

Thank you I recently changed doctors and spoke to him about my losses but he said because I had 3 losses then my son fairly recently that it was a case of egg degeneration due to my age and that as all my tests were clear before my son after the 3 losses there was nothing wrong and I just had to keep trying to catch a good egg. Thanks for your thoughts and wishing you lots luv xxx

I'm so sorry.

It must be incredible difficult to just be told it is your eggs. I really hope you will get pregnant when you decide the time is right and that it will be a sticky bean.

Sending you lots of hugs xxx

Thank you, its hard cause it can't be fixed! I've got a lovely dh and we are so lucky to have two wonderful boys together but its still very hard as we both wanted a large family, its the never knowing if you will have a good egg again, I try to tell myself I had 3 losses then Brooklyn so its still possible I know, my husband is only 27 and only for fertility reasons do I wish I was younger. Obviously there's so many losses then you have to say enough enough as each are so heartbreaking Xxxxxx

Oasis, in my heart I feel you will catch a good egg. I hope when the time is right and when you are comfortable that you will be back in the first tri. So sorry you are going through this. hold Brooklyn extra tight during this difficult time. Xoxoxo

Sending prayers for peace and healing :hugs:

Dreamer thank you for your beautiful words, I keep getting so emotional reading the replies on b n b from you lovely ladies, it means so much, thank you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->