Early Scans??

broodyb

Reaction score
Is there anyway without having to go to a and e that i can get an early scan without having to pay so much for one???

Ive got alot going on in my personal life so i cant really afford to pay the 75pounds for a private one. But this time last time i was pregnant baby had already stopped growing for 2 weeks and i has no idea, i didnt find out for still another 2 weeks....

i have absolutely no symptoms my boobs are still big but not sore, and i cant shake it from my mind that the same thing may of happened again!! I dont feel pregnant at all and its getting me down!

It might be worth calling your midwife or early pregnancy unit and explain your worry. Often times they're willing to help out to put a womans mind at rest.

i would mention it to your mw she may be able to get you a scan to put your mind at ease

Chat to your midwife. She may be able to help and reassure you. We had lots of bleeding and scans in our first pregnancy so hoping to avod too much drma this time!

I was able to get an early scan due to previous mc; everybody was pretty good/understanding about it as well -- call your MW/GP!

best wishes

I would contact your mw :) They may only do an internal scan until a certain time, but that may not be the case in your hospital as it is in mine.
I do know that they don't like to scan down here unless in an emergency, or at set times.
I had one at 5 weeks because I was bleeding and in a lot of pain, but that took a LOT to get. Be prepared that they may expect you to wait because of costs etc.. but there is absolutely no harm in expressing your worry xxx

You could also POAS to put your mind at rest... and keep doing so to check the line xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->