Early testing Clomid cycle - 8 dpo.

MinnieMcMoose

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I started testing super early this cycle, just to scratch that itch really (another POAS addict here :haha:). At 8 dpo, I'm already a few days into testing.
I'm currently on a Clomid cycle, following a very early loss back in February.
This is a B&M test, which I genuinely found to be as reliable as Frer. It was past the timewindow, but i checked yesterdays and the day before and they don't have even a hint of a line or evap. What do you think? Too early to be legit? Can you even see what I see?

Attachments

• 20180403_204757.jpg
    20180403_204757.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 77
I see it ! My first shadow was 8 dpo before bedtime then 9 dpo I had a clear bfp on a frer and ic so not to early at all ��

Nothing to report from this morning test. Only 9dpo so I'm still in the game :)

You definitely have time! I didn't get my first questionable BFP until the evening of 10dpo (that morning's test was stark negative). Even then it took another day and a half to get a BFP that I didn't second guess. :dust:

AF ended up arriving 2 days early, so I'm onto the next cycle now. CD7 today. Was only on 50mg and I'm definitely ovulating with it. Just not catching the egg, for some unknown reason.

AF ended up arriving 2 days early, so I'm onto the next cycle now. CD7 today. Was only on 50mg and I'm definitely ovulating with it. Just not catching the egg, for some unknown reason.

I’m starting it this next cycle if af comes but currently on cd37 longest cycle in years! And nothing is showing on tests yet what cd did you take it ? Sorry the witch got you and GL for this cycle x

Cd37?! Don't know how I'd cope with that. Luckily for me, I'm usually like clockwork. The Clomid threw me off by a couple of days, but I can live with that.
I took it days 3-7. Just had my day 21 bloods back. They were 53 so definitely ovulated that cycle.
I always do opk's but started temping this cycle for the first time too.
Good luck to you too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->