Early Third Trimester Thread!

justplay91

Mama to Kai and Zoe!
Reaction score
Hello, ladies! I'm 27+5, so by most people's standards either about a week in or just about to begin 3rd tri. This seems to be kind of a limbo-period. Just like when we hit 14 weeks and didn't have much to talk about regarding the morning sickness and dating scans of 1st tri, but couldn't yet chat with the 2nd tri ladies about anatomy scans and first movements, we're definitely in an in-between place! So I'd like to start a thread for us ladies who are just starting to get uncomfortable but have no need for labor watching yet. Who have known the sex of their baby for weeks or months (or are firmly team yellow), but can't really start washing the cute outfits yet. And who are really feeling those babies flip and turn and kick and punch, but won't be holding them in their arms for some time yet. Who is with me? :thumbup:

Me :hi: I have been feeling in the inbetween limbo for weeks

I feel like I was about 34 weeks last time when I started to actually feel like I was in 3rd tri. At that point, I didn't feel weird getting the baby's things ready and I had my baby shower with my husband's family at 34 weeks. And I started getting excited about the labor and whatnot. You're almost there, Twag! Feels ages away for me...

I've got the same due date as you and I feel exactly the same! I think I'll feel better once I hit at least 30 weeks x

30 weeks is definitely a milestone. I like to set up little milestones for myself to make the pregnancy go faster. 28 weeks, 30 weeks, 34 weeks, 37 weeks, and Full Term!

I'll be 31 weeks on sat and realistically I probably only have a little more than 6-7 weeks left because of my risk of going early as I did with my other 2, I still feel myself checking the second tri board and not feeling totally in place there nor here in the 3rd tri board haha it really is a limbo ;) also I feel like the time has flown by and when I actually stop and think "ok I'm going to have another baby by the end of October (most likely)" it seems like it isn't too far away but when I think about how many weeks I have left of being pregnant, it seems far away :)

I know I am 32 nearly 33 weeks but I don't belong in 2nd tri and not on labour watch etc in 3rd tri so it is limbo land :dohh:

I did wash all baby clothes yesterday just because I could and I like to be prepared lol (control freak)

Good idea, I totally feel in limbo land and also still head over to the 2nd Trimester boards sometimes and don't really feel I fit in there anymore either too!
Still feels like so far away that I can start getting excited about labour and meeting the baby, etc.

I've known I'm having another boy since 16 weeks so we are almost ready for him and just feel completely 'in between' anything at the moment..! :

Hiya! I'm enjoying this bit the most out of my pregnancy so far so this bit can last a little bit as far as I'm concerned!

Aw we have the same due date by the looks of it Lau!

I'm 28 weeks on Saturday so very much in limbo land. Finding pregnancy much harder this time around as I'm finding it difficult to sleep and have pain in my legs making it difficult to walk. It feels like I have a long way to go but with my first pregnancy, I was fine all the way through! I'm enjoying having a bump though and feeling the kicks.

Hi :)

I'm 27+3 so feel like this also. Yet I'm being induced in only 9 weeks 4 days so I feel
Like it's really close. Even though I'm only 27 weeks. It's so strange!

Hi everyone! Reading the third tri threads is so frustrating because they're about mucus plugs and contractions and getting everything ready for baby! I'm getting impatient, but I don't want to wish away the last of my pregnancy, either. I am definitely looking forward to 30 weeks, though!

Haha, no one told me it's too early to wash baby clothes! I've bought a bunch of second hand clothes and they are all washed, organized in the dresser according to size and gender (we are team yellow so have boy/girl/neutral clothes). Cloth diapers are unpacked into the dresser, and all crib bedding, play mats, swaddled blankets etc are washed and put away. I guess you could say I'm growing impatient! I've put a cotton ball with a few drops of lavender oil in each dresser drawer to keep everything smelling nice!

Haha, no one told me it's too early to wash baby clothes! I've bought a bunch of second hand clothes and they are all washed, organized in the dresser according to size and gender (we are team yellow so have boy/girl/neutral clothes). Cloth diapers are unpacked into the dresser, and all crib bedding, play mats, swaddled blankets etc are washed and put away. I guess you could say I'm growing impatient! I've put a cotton ball with a few drops of lavender oil in each dresser drawer to keep everything smelling nice!

I don't think it is too early :nope: I was the same with #1 I had pretty much everything done like you by about the same time the only reason I haven't this time is because I just haven't had the time :wacko: :haha:

Can i join? i haven't officially came over here yet.
But i'm 26 weeks tomorrow and will be third trimester next week.

I agree i don't really feel like i fit in 2nd trimester so much now x

I'm 27 weeks today and my doc counts it as the beginning of third tri, so I'm sticking with that. I also feel a bit in limbo, but still excited to be able to classify myself as in the final stretch!!! I have a scan today and I can't wait to see my little buddy again :)

29 weeks today! Excited to have people around the same stage!

31 weeks today and also feeling kind of out of place on both boards. I did was all of my clothes from DS and hand me downs last weekend but I just wanted to feel prepared while I still had some energy left.
I'm very excited to meet my LO but also don't want to wish away the last few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->