Early Third Trimester Thread!

Can I join even though I've a couple of weeks left til I'm officially in 3rd tri? I'm so ready to change over now :)

Hello everyone and welcome to everyone new! :flower:

Today I went for my glucose test and the repetition of the lab tests that I took the first trimester. I'm guessing it went well but I don't have the results until next Friday and my doctor appointment is for September 21st.
I have a lot to do before baby arrives. I'm only have the crib set and the carseat. I need to wash the baby clothes :laundry: and I'm thinking in make frozen meals for the first weeks. I actually did a list for the hospital bag but I need to start buying the things that I need. Also, I want to do a headband holder for my baby and today I started buying some materials for my little project. \\:D/
I'm also feeling a little bit cranky these day and I'm trying not to have a dispute with my poor husband who is not to blame. :haha:

Of course, LulaBug! Welcome!

Fx, Maries_s! It's nice that you're setting up a little project for you to do. I bet that would help the time go faster!

I weighed myself today..... Wasn't a great thing to do lol! I had joined slimming world when I was 16 weeks pregnant, lasted two weeks and gave up because I'm too hormonal to be good lol so in those 10 weeks I have gained a stone :( Iv eaten so much crap no wonder iv gained so much!!! I get married August next year so I need to start behaving myself now to lose all the weight I need to for my wedding lol! So my shopping is all healthy and I'm going to be doing a not so strict version of slimming world at home for now until baby is born

Just for fun, do you have your going home outfit yet? Can't wait to snuggle my little guy in this outfit :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 14
Charlie, I'm up by almost 20 pounds. :wacko: Which isn't TOO terrible, I don't suppose, but its almost twice what I was hoping to gain this whole pregnancy, as I'm so heavy to start with! However, I know that my butt and thighs have shrunk some, so I am hopeful that the 20 pounds is all baby related :haha: Eating sensibly during pregnancy is hard!

i love that little outfit, time to do some shopping :)

Kwynia, thanks! I got a really good deal on it too! Bought it from careers.com and today they're having free shipping!

Can I join too? I don't feel at home in third, but I feel like I'm sort of out of the range of everything in second. I keep bopping back to first but then I'm just reminded of how worrysome and stressful the first trimester can be. So I sort of just hover between all three.

Question though, I see some people are getting hospital bags ready to go, when should you do that? I hadn't even considered doing it yet.

DH put together our crib the day before yesterday so it's helping me to feel more prepared. But I'm also really nervous because our showers aren't for a month yet, and I feel like there's so much else I need to get! I don't want to go out and buy everything because then what's the point of a shower? But at the same time, I want to have everything ready! I'm a prepper, I can't help but wanting to be super prepared. The last time I moved, I started buying things and packing boxes almost a year in advance, so you can imagine how having to wait to prep for a baby is driving me bonkers!

Prettybirdy, I probably won't do my hospital bag until 36-37 weeks. :haha:

In reality, I probably won't get a bag ready until closer to 38 weeks, jokes on me if I go sooner than that :) It's going to be tricky this time as I will also have to pack for my two kids who will go to grandparents so I have a lot to get ready.:dohh:

I'll probably get mine ready around 34 weeks just in case...I'd rather be prepared than trying to scramble at the last minute especially if something happened, I went early with my last two and I just want to be prepared ;)

I know you're right, I probably just jinxed myself. I guess I will try to pack sooner ;)

I was considering starting to pack them soon as I have my son's bag, 2 dogs, babies bag, my bag and DH bag to sort out and I would just rather have them done then worry about them :shrug: but then this all depends on if I have time to do them :wacko:

I got babies bag done last weekend and started mine. I ended up in the hospital for a week last year and DH had to keep bringing supplies. I never want to do that again. I love the man but he forgot the essentials (toothpaste!) and brought a lot of things I didn't need. I just wanted to feel a little more prepared.

I just have a feeling that this little one will come early and quickly so I feel I need to be prepared :wacko: :shrug:

I had a midwife appointment today as an extra one as baby was measuring 2 weeks behind at my 31 week midwife appoint she had a nice growth spurt tho :thumbup:
Also I have been told she is head down but 'free' sure does feel engaged to me :haha: :wacko:

I have so much to do I haven't really done anything yet lol bought a few bits, don't even know what I need, haven't even started buying or thinking of anything for a hospital bag, I need to get my butt in gear

I got my boys moved into one bedroom so that the nursery is free to clear out. Now I look in there and want to run away screaming... there is PILES AND PILES of stuff to sort through! I DON'T WANNAAAAAAA :cry: :haha: But I have to, because until I do - I have NO IDEA what more I need for the baby. Sigh.

I have a cramp in the bottom of my left food. Owie. :roll:

That was how I felt Aley I felt so much better once I removed everything from the packaging and sorted it out into 2 boxes :thumbup: although I am itching to be able to put it all away :dohh:

Ouch cramp :( put your foot flat on a cool surface (if you can find one) works wonders for me :thumbup:

I just have a feeling that this little one will come early and quickly so I feel I need to be prepared :wacko: :shrug:

I had a midwife appointment today as an extra one as baby was measuring 2 weeks behind at my 31 week midwife appoint she had a nice growth spurt tho :thumbup:
Also I have been told she is head down but 'free' sure does feel engaged to me :haha: :wacko:

This sounds like me :wacko: I have my 2 girls to pack for and because of church and my oldest attending a private school, I have to pack several different types of outfits/uniforms just in case haha. Plus my sweet old boxer doggie has several things I have to get ready as well. And then of course for me and dh too, I already have baby's bag put together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->