Eastenders chat/spoiler thread

Tanya was really angering me :grr: I'm glad its come out, her family had a right to know especially as she'd stopped her treatment

Yer I'm also glad, the whole story line was really starting to irritate me. :)

I wonder if being a mum changes Janine.

Not bothered about Yusef dying, his whole storyline is boring.

Pat has been in it a long time, shame she is going but I guess it has to end sometime. Will she have an xmas day death?

I like Lola, she's funny :thumbup:

What did everyone make of Derek yesterday? He was hardly on it and he got on my tits :shrug: maybe I'm overly moody at the mo :blush:

I heard it was going to be a Xmas day death. I don't mind Lola either TBH.

And Derek, yer I didn't like him either. :thumbup:

yeah pat dies on xmas!!

I hope ben is Lola's FOB because it will leave everyone so confused after he recently came out x

I did think it could be Ben, especially as he had been in Jack's flat where all the stuff was nicked from, then Derek came into it so it sort of swayed my mind. :)

I actually like Lola, thought she was a bit irritating to start with but she's not so bad now, the pregnancy came as a bit of a shock though. Will be interesting to see how it all turns out.

^^ Nor me, cant really picture Janine with a baby. I wouldn't say that she was the most maternal of people. :wacko:

I think she is alot more then is realised like when she got the flower from amy it realy made her day

Yea its pat.. She dies of cancer!
And ergh I hope Yusef dies too.. I hate that man!!

I think its ment to be a fire she dies in, in the BnB I think.

Im thinking its somthing to do with the the new branning brother seen as it was his son that died in the fire at the carlot that was her husbands fault.

Also im thinking that if yusaf dies at the same time with the fire then its ment to be a poetic justic seen as he tried to kill whats her face in a fire

i'm so glad max and tanya are back together.
but yeah, lola is still annoying me!

I dont like lola either shes so rude. Jenine maybe a good mum you never know since she knows what its like to be abandoned and micheal to, though hard to imagine him being nice to a kid even. Yusef creeps me out! evil man. And wish (insert womans name he tries to ruin) would wise up. I hate the homophobic tendencies though. Is ben not related to lola?

^ I was thinking Ben was related too :wacko:
Michael already has a kid that he doesn't care about so I doubt he'd care, I reckon it might soften Janine up which would be good. Her being an evil villain is a bit boring for me now :haha:
Soooo glad Max is back :wohoo: I love him!

yeah I actually want to see her happy because she is like the way she is for a reason she had a crap up bringing and really just an angry girl. I thought it was nice when she gave the wee girl a present but Roxy came and threw it in her face again. She can be nice.

I think the dad is Ben but will probably be someone we have no idea who like the whole Heather/Darren baby storyline when you never had a incling, was devoed wanted it to be Minty's baby.

Ben and Lola a distantly related I think as Billy and Phil are cousins so they must be like 3rd or 4th cousins, something like that :wacko:

Janine is one of my favourite characters in Eastenders, I think she's brilliant. Don't agree with the things she does but she makes Eastenders that bit better for me! It would be nce to see a different side to her though, we've never really seen janine's maternal side.

Ergh, I hate Janinie me! I like Lola though tbh.. I dunno why, just do lol!!

I think this thread should be changed to "eastenders chat/spoiler thread" :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->