Eastenders chat/spoiler thread

Most of the time I hate Janine then there will be something she does and i'll kinda warm to her, she always seems to go back to her usual self though. Hopefully having a baby does bring out a different side to her, just for some reason I can't picture her with a kid. :shrug:

i heard tamwar gets disfigured in the fire :(

There's going to be a fire in the b&b, I heard that Tamwar gets disfigured in it and Yusef dies in it.

Ohh right! I hope he does, yusef really gets on my t*ts lol

^^ Yer mine too lol, I cant stand him. Wish Zainab would realise what hes like. :)

poor tamwar, hes my fave. I cant see that being true though. WOuld be a lot of make up etc needed.

Anyone else say Tamwar with an accent like Zainab? I cant help but do that in my head.

Does anyone actually know what Derek has done that is meant to be so bad? I'm assuming its something big as everyone seems to be petrified of him. :shrug: Hes hardly even said anything yet :dohh:

Even though TBH the more he does say the more he irritates the hell out of me.

lola gets rushed to hospital after phil thinks its her stalking him,
ricky & bianca are back :)
yusef proposes to Zianab(sp?), she says yes after seeing masood & jane kissing,
then she says yes to going to pakistan,
pat has a funny turn & ends up in hospital, then discharges herself,
rainie leaves the square.
masood & zianab start plotting against yusef..

^^ I knew Ricky was coming back but didn't realise Bianca was too. :)

They have filmed 3 different endings for pat so no one knows till its shown on NYE :)

wen is yusef going to keel over cos he is driving me insane i cnt stand him

^^ Apparently at Christmas, there is a fire in the b&b where he dies and tamwar is disfigured? :)

Anyone else say Tamwar with an accent like Zainab? I cant help but do that in my head.

TBH I never used to, since I read your post though I find myself saying Tamwar in her accent in my head. :wacko:

:)

My theory on who the stalker is

I think its Heather, she has keys to Jacks place to do the cleaning and she is probably piss with Phill over the whole patrick thing when she moved out and probably just want to teach him a leason for being a bully all the things he done to ben and cheating on shirley

I think it could be Heather as i read some where she is in a murder plot

edit: found a link to it
https://www.tvthrong.co.uk/eastende...ther-trott-will-be-brutally-murdered-whodunit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->