Eastenders chat/spoiler thread

^^ It would kind of make sense i.e her being murdered, I just can't see Heather doing something like that TBH, especially when Shirley is involved with it all now. :)

poor heather i really like her :-(
phil is a bully i hate him my OH loves him grrr

Anyone else say Tamwar with an accent like Zainab? I cant help but do that in my head.

TBH I never used to, since I read your post though I find myself saying Tamwar in her accent in my head. :wacko:

:)
Sorry :blush::haha: It just comes that way in my head, even the way she says pakistan comes out with an accent. I am not used to that accent. I do that with Jamican accents to.

I cant believe Hev if going! I thought last year when they killed off peggy was bad enough but seems to be still watchable. Do you remember the big confusion it caused here?:haha:

^^ See I always thought it was Derek, I read somewhere that it was his son that died in the fire that him and Frank started. :shrug: It doesn't make sense though I suppose for it to be him as else how did he get the stuff from Jack's.

On digital spy it did also say that Shirley finds out the 'stalker' may be someone closer to home than first thought. :)

I still think its jay... What was it that him n Ben got out of jacks flat when they were looking through it when Amy got in the bath

^^ Oh sorry I meant that it didn't make sense for it to be Derek as he hadn't been in it to get the files from Jack's place.

Ben and Jay both had the opportunity. So did Heather I think as she was cleaning wasn't she in the flats at around that time? I think out them 3 I would go Ben though. :)

I did say Jay at first. Maybe Phil mistakens this and goes for Heather :(

^^ Thats what I thought after I had written the last post, but I think it will be Ben instead of Jay. I really can't see Heather doing something like that. :)

I reckon it could be Ben he is a bit of a weird kid!!

^^ yeah i reccon ben that kid has issues :-/
hes allways been jealous of jay and his dads relashionship too
his dad wont accept his sexuality
he has motif lol

Anyone else say Tamwar with an accent like Zainab? I cant help but do that in my head.

TBH I never used to, since I read your post though I find myself saying Tamwar in her accent in my head. :wacko:

Sorry :blush::haha: It just comes that way in my head, even the way she says pakistan comes out with an accent. I am not used to that accent. I do that with Jamican accents to.

I cant believe Hev if going! I thought last year when they killed off peggy was bad enough but seems to be still watchable. Do you remember the big confusion it caused here?:haha:

They didnt kill her off she walked off into the sunset to go live somewhere hot and sunny didnt she?

Yer she did, Ben went to stay with her not that long ago. She had a crap exit though. :)

I was convinced it was Ben until last night, he was in the room when the text was sent.

I'm starting to think it's Lola :shrug: She acted strange when Ben and Jay were talking about it, she'd just left the house when the text came through, Phil has treated Billy like crap, Phil has treated Ben badly over coming out and Lola and Billy need money.

Spoiler
As we reported last week, events soon take a new twist at the party when Heather needs her inhaler suddenly. While trying to find it, Shirley and Phil discover that Heather has a stash of envelopes in her handbag which are identical to the ones that Phil has been receiving…
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...s-to-expose-the-stalker-spoiler-pictures.html
I think they're trying to make it out to be Heather but I doubt it is

I think the text was lola, but not the whole thing. She only got wind of the text so sent him one for cash. I dont think she is behind the pics and other things though. x

Probably Louise lol

They didnt kill her off she walked off into the sunset to go live somewhere hot and sunny didnt she?

didnt mean literally though it didnt read right there, I meant her charater was gone, ie killed off. Figure of speech here.

Ok, Massive spoiler alert. I really hope this is all untrue but here goes.

Massood is the one stalking Phil. Zainab gets killed by Yusef and Massood is framed by Yusef and his daughter.Syed and Amera get back together.Pat dies at xmas.Michael kills Janine and steals her money. Jack & roxy get back together.Alfie finds out the baby is his.Kat finds out she has HIV and leaves Alfie and the baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->